Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your nothing but a bitch!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin
Superman

Your nothing but a bitch! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your nothing but a bitch!   Your nothing but a bitch! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:10 am

Clark nodded, "You're not alone Kara, I'll help you and I know everyone else will too." He said as he covered one her hands with his.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Your nothing but a bitch!   Your nothing but a bitch! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:27 am

Kara looked at him, nodding before she looked at James, "I won't give up..Though, I can't leave James alone..And right now, I don't think I can look." She said, "Even though I'm being strong right now, I'm in a lot of pain.."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Your nothing but a bitch!   Your nothing but a bitch! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:34 am

He nodded in understanding, "I'm sorry Kara for everything." He said as he squeezed her hand.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Your nothing but a bitch!   Your nothing but a bitch! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:09 am

Kara shook her head, "It isn't your fault."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Your nothing but a bitch!   Your nothing but a bitch! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:10 am

He hung his head, "Don't you see Kara, if I had been a better cousin I would have found him by now." He said as rubbed his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your nothing but a bitch!   Your nothing but a bitch! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your nothing but a bitch!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: The Garden-
Jump to: