Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your nothing but a bitch!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

Your nothing but a bitch! Empty
PostSubject: Your nothing but a bitch!   Your nothing but a bitch! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:07 pm

Artemis found out where Kitty was, grabbing her shoulder as she pushed her down, "YOU HAD SEX WITH THE MAN WHO MURDERED LANCE!?" She yelled, wanting to kick the shit out of her. Before she started to mock her, "Oh, I'm sooo sad, It's all my fault..I-If I hadn't done what I did..FUCKING PATHETIC! YOU LITTLE LIAR! HERE YOU ARE TELLING ME TO MY FACE HOW SORRY YOU ARE, AND HOW IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, THOUGH YOUR FUCKING THE MAN WHO KILLED HIM! YOU HAVE NO HEART!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Your nothing but a bitch!   Your nothing but a bitch! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:10 pm

Kitty didn't say anything and just listened as Artemis yelled at her, silent tears ran down her face but she didn't even put up a fight. "You're right." She said quietly and then looked away from Artemis.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Your nothing but a bitch!   Your nothing but a bitch! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:23 pm

Artemis calmed down a little, "I-I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! YOU SAY THAT YOUR SORRY..BUT, YET-!"

---
Kara had walked out, "Artemis!" She said, putting her hands on her hips, "Enough."

---
Artemis stopped as she looked at Kara, before she looked at Kitty, "Don't come by me for a while." She said, walking off..

---
Kara looked at Kitty, "What is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Your nothing but a bitch!   Your nothing but a bitch! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:26 pm

Kitty looked away not meeting Kara's eyes, "I....slept with Deadpool last night." She finally said before she got up. She avoided looking at Kara, "Artemis blames Deadpool and I for Lance's death." She added.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Your nothing but a bitch!   Your nothing but a bitch! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:30 pm

Kara's eyes widened, almost getting whiplash at what she said, before she sighed.

Thank god Logan wasn't here to hear that..

"Ignore Artemis, what's done is done..It's in the past, even if you regret it..It's in the past. Artemis just had a friendship with Lance..So she is just harboring hatred." She then walked to Kitty, sitting in front of her, "Now, you slept with Deadpool?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Your nothing but a bitch!   Your nothing but a bitch! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:34 pm

She winced and sat next to her, "Yeah, Wade and I were talking and then um we had sex. The thing is Kara, I don't regret sleeping with Wade and a huge part of me knows that I should have waited but I love him. I know I've made some huge mistakes but I....I know that Wade is the one for me." She said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Your nothing but a bitch!   Your nothing but a bitch! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:39 pm

Kara was thinking of what Logan would be saying right now..She sighed, looking at Kitty, "I wish that you two would've waited. But, if you felt like that was the right moment..Then I accept that..But, didn't you two just get together?" She asked, looking at her. Kara knew Kitty was going to say something, "Kitty, be grateful..Logan isn't here to hear this." She said, making a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Your nothing but a bitch!   Your nothing but a bitch! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:49 pm

Kitty bit her lip, "Oh believe me I am grateful that Mr. Logan can't hear this, he'd kill me and Wade. I miss Mr. Logan." She admitted. "The night before he got taken, we were talking and he told me that as long as I knew what I was doing he was fine with me being with Wade." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Your nothing but a bitch!   Your nothing but a bitch! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:51 pm

Kara looked down, "I miss him too, Kitty..You have no idea how much I fight to keep my tears away..Just so our son wouldn't sense I was upset. And, if Logan said that, he meant it. And, I'm not against you two, I find it sweet. I just want you to be careful." She said, putting her hand on her head.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Your nothing but a bitch!   Your nothing but a bitch! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:54 pm

She smiled in relief, "Thank you Kara, and I will." She said as she smiled up at Kara. "How is James anyway?" She asked, she looked up to see Clark coming out of the mansion holding James.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Your nothing but a bitch!   Your nothing but a bitch! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:57 pm

Wade had been standing out listening to the exchange for a few minutes when he decided to speak up.

"So ol' metal head said that, huh? I guess he's not so bad after all." Wade said through a mouthful of Oreos.

"Anyone want some Oreos? Heck, I even have olives if you want them!"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Your nothing but a bitch!   Your nothing but a bitch! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:00 pm

Kara went to answer, stopping when she saw Clark holding James, "Speaking of him, Hey Kal." She laughed softly, holding James when he gave him to her. She then turned to at Deadpool, "No, no he's not." She laughed, looking at the Oreos and Olives, "Ooh, both are my favorite..A hard choice.."

James was looking at the man in the funny suit, reaching his hands out as he made baby noises.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Your nothing but a bitch!   Your nothing but a bitch! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:04 pm

Kitty started to laugh when James stretched his arms out towards Wade, "Ohh olives and oreos those sound really good right now." She said.
Clark smirked as James held out his arms to Deadpool, "I think James wants you to hold him." He said to Deadpool with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Your nothing but a bitch!   Your nothing but a bitch! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:07 pm

"Errr... I'm not a big fan of babies. I'd rather not." Wade said as Clark held the baby out for him to take him.

"They always smell bad and make a mess. Much like me, but I'm stunningly handsome!"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Your nothing but a bitch!   Your nothing but a bitch! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:17 pm

James looked at the funny man in the suit, before throwing up on him.

Kara's eyes widened as she started to laugh, watching Kal-El give James to her, laughing still.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Your nothing but a bitch!   Your nothing but a bitch! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:20 pm

Wade reached for the gun on his hip and said, "You little piece of sh-" He took a deep breath and sighed, taking his hand off his gun.

"See, like that. I'll be in my room cleaning this stuff off of me. Like father like son! Dammit Logan, he had to have a kid." Wade said as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Your nothing but a bitch!   Your nothing but a bitch! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:24 pm

Kara quickly held James to her closely, glaring at Wade. She watched him get up, which made her look down at James. He didn't have any puke on him, all of it went on Wade. Her eyes looked at James..

James had a shocked face, before looking up at him mother. Before he started to cry.

"Shh..It's okay James.." She said, holding him close to her, patting him back..
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Your nothing but a bitch!   Your nothing but a bitch! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:29 pm

Kitty winced, "I'll talk to Wade." She said before she darted off after him. Clark sighed and then held James, "Its ok little guy, Uncle Pool just has a clothes fetish." He said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Your nothing but a bitch!   Your nothing but a bitch! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:34 pm

Kara laughed, looking at James, before she remembered the incident with Rogue. How he had did a little heat vision ray, "H-How did James do that little heat vision ray?"
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Your nothing but a bitch!   Your nothing but a bitch! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:36 pm

Clark sighed, "I'm not sure I've never heard of Kryptonians being able to use their abilities when they're that young." He admitted as he rocked James in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Your nothing but a bitch!   Your nothing but a bitch! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:39 pm

James looked up at Uncle Kal, he got curious and pulled on his hair, making cute noises.

Kara laughed, "Come here you bad little boy." She helped Kal-El out of James grip, holding him close to her, "My little bad boy..' She said, kissing his head. Her eyes then looked at Kal-El who was watching her in awe, "What?"
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Your nothing but a bitch!   Your nothing but a bitch! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:46 pm

Clark glanced away, "Nothing, its just you're doing a good job taking care of him I mean." He said as he ran his hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Your nothing but a bitch!   Your nothing but a bitch! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:52 pm

Kara was rocking James now, looking up at Kal-El, "It's hard though.." She said, smiling at him, "But, I have to be strong for him..He knows when something's wrong..
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Your nothing but a bitch!   Your nothing but a bitch! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:57 pm

Clark nodded, "I've noticed that he's very empathic." He admitted before he sat down next to Kara.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Your nothing but a bitch!   Your nothing but a bitch! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:06 am

Kara looked at James, who was sleeping now, "I'm going to find Logan..No matter how long it takes.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your nothing but a bitch!   Your nothing but a bitch! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your nothing but a bitch!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: The Garden-
Jump to: