Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bringing a Bat to the Medical Lab

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rogue

Rogue

Bringing a Bat to the Medical Lab - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Bat to the Medical Lab   Bringing a Bat to the Medical Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:28 pm

Rogue handed the clothes one by one to the girl, "Are you really okay? I'm so sorry I couldn't help you." she muttered out.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Bat to the Medical Lab   Bringing a Bat to the Medical Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:30 pm

Kitty looked up at Rogue as she gingerly pulled her costume on, "Its not your fault Rogue, I chose a bad time to break up with Lance." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Bat to the Medical Lab   Bringing a Bat to the Medical Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:31 pm

"Bad time? Howso.." Rogue was interested, she also helps fixing the back of her suit.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Bat to the Medical Lab   Bringing a Bat to the Medical Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:33 pm

Kitty sighed, "Well I told him right after he found out that he missed my birthday, he freaked and then he slapped me before I knew it he was raping me." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Bat to the Medical Lab   Bringing a Bat to the Medical Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:41 pm

Rogue nodded towards Kitty, "I see. Well I'm sorry to hear about it. I really wish I could've..."

'Feeling a little... under the weather, dear?' Rogue grabbed her head, she grabbed counter, coughing. She began to vomit on the ground a few times.

"What are you doing to me, you bitch?" Rogue screamed in her mind, collapsing on the ground away from the vomit. She soon fell unconscious.

'You'll see... deary... You'll see...' The Queen replied with.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Bat to the Medical Lab   Bringing a Bat to the Medical Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:42 pm

Kitty looked down at Rogue in worry, "Rogue are you ok?" She asked and placed a hand on her shoulder....
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Bat to the Medical Lab   Bringing a Bat to the Medical Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:49 pm

Rogue's eyes opened, they were tinted a slightly different hue. Rogue looked at Kitty before sitting up, "I'm fine." She pushed herself off of the ground. She looked around the room before turning around, noticing no one was area. She looked at Kitty, "Oh... hello Shadowcat." Rogue's voice was gone and replaced with the Black Queen's. She moved her hand which grabbed Kitty by the neck. Suddenly Kitty started to float backwards out of Rogue's hand. Kitty slammed into the wall before hearing Clark speak to Batman. "I'll be back for you, Cat." Rogue's body moved out of the room, going to where she heard Clark.

"Superman?" When she laid eyes on superman a sickening smile spread across her face, "I'm coming for you."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Bat to the Medical Lab   Bringing a Bat to the Medical Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:08 pm

Kitty gasped for breath when Rogue gripped her by the neck and was unprepared for Rogue to throw her, she screamed in pain and then blacked out.
-
Clark looked up as he heard Kitty scream and shared a worried look with Bruce, "Kitty-" He froze when he Rogue approach them. "That's not you is it Rogue?" He asked carefully as he studied her warily.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Bat to the Medical Lab   Bringing a Bat to the Medical Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:16 pm

"Well wonder Boy can think, can't he?" Rogue made a horrible laugh, her arms stayed by her sides but sh tried lifting Superman. Rogue's body moved awkwardly before it she fell to the floor.

-

Batman quickly jumped on top of Rogue holding her arms and legs down. He looked over at superman hoping he would help him.

-

Rogue yelled at Batman, "Get off you luna.." the voice morphed, "--atman help." Rogue's eye fell shut and her body relaxed. Rogue was in control again.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Bat to the Medical Lab   Bringing a Bat to the Medical Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:23 pm

Clark checked to make sure that Bruce had Rogue in control before he raced to Kitty's side his eyes widened in horror when he saw the blood seeping through her uniform. He gently picked her back up and laid her back on bed, "The tearing's been reopened." He said in worry. Kitty moaned in pain and Clark held onto her, "Its ok Kitty, everything's going to be ok." He said as he got some morphine from a cabinet before he injected her with it.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Bat to the Medical Lab   Bringing a Bat to the Medical Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:27 pm

Batman quickly picked up Rogue and moved her to the Medical Lab, "Clark, I think we're just going to have to make the device here." Batman looked at Kitty, then back at Superman.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Bat to the Medical Lab   Bringing a Bat to the Medical Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:37 pm

Clark glanced over at Bruce, "Do you need me to get the things that you need? Without Kitty, you might not find Cerebro." He added.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Bat to the Medical Lab   Bringing a Bat to the Medical Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:40 pm

Batman nodded, "get me what you can grab and quickly. I don't know how long Rogue will be out and if Rogue will come out."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Bat to the Medical Lab   Bringing a Bat to the Medical Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:48 pm

Clark nodded and then studied Kitty to make sure the morphine drip was taking effect before he hurried off, he hoped that he could find someone who knew where Cerebro was located.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Bat to the Medical Lab   Bringing a Bat to the Medical Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:58 am

Batman sighed looking at the girls. He couldn't believe that had happened. He watched the two while making sure no one came through the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Bat to the Medical Lab   Bringing a Bat to the Medical Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing a Bat to the Medical Lab
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2