Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I got my eye on you

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

I got my eye on you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:45 pm

Laura gasped softly, feeling herself turn around and sit on his lap. When she felt him wash her back. She shuddered, though before he could worry, she spoke, "It feels nice to feel your touch again." She said softly, feeling her body relax to his touch.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:54 pm

He was puzzeled about why she would shudder, but when she explained it he just smiled softly. "It's fine." He made her turn around so he could wash her front too. Making the sponge trace her figure. "I guess you didn't feel me touch you when you were in that coma." He said smiling at her warmly, to show he didn't mind it.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:59 pm

She shook her head, "I couldn't feel anything..And all I remember if feeling my life seem to slip away." She looked down, "And I kept remembering those words you spoke to me..Before Shadow King stabbed me with that syringe.." Her eyes looked up at him, "I love you, Adam..And..And I thought I would never open my eyes..And see you." Laura looked at him, caressing his cheeks now. Feeling the tears fall from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:06 pm

He reached forward to wipe the tears from her cheeks. His eye looked into hers with sadness. "I was afraid that you wouldn't wake up either, and I am so glad you did." He leaned forward to kiss her sweetly. He pulled away, and caressed her cheek. "That's why I didn't leave your side for those three days."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:10 pm

Laura looked at him, "Adam.." She whispered, before she hugged him close to her. Her face buried into his shoulder, "Never leave me.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:13 pm

He pulled her closer when she hugged him, needing her closeness. He whispered to her ear softly. "I won't. Even if I die, I would come back as a ghost to you." He held her tighter, not wanting to let go.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:17 pm

Laura smiled, pulling back a little. Her eyes staring into his, before kissing him softly. The tears fell from her eyes, "I love you..And, never forget that...And never forget, that I'll never leave you.." She whispered against his lips, before kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:23 pm

He could feel the tears sting in his eye, as he saw her tears falling. "I love you too." He said efore she kissed him. He pulled from the kiss and pressed his forehead against hers. "I want you to know I would give anything in my power to get you out of that Shadow Kings hold, even my life. Because I love you, and I don't want you to be in that pain you have been through almost whole your life." He kissed her gently, so she wouldn't see the tear that was running down his cheek now.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:06 am

Laura looked into his eyes, feeling the tears streaming down her face. The way he spoke to her. The way he said he would give his own life for her. It touched her, making her kiss him back. Before she cried into his shoulder, holding him close to her, "Thank you..Thank you so much for caring about me..Thank you..Thank you.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:07 am

He just let her cry to his shoulder, caressing her back with comforting circles. "Ofcourse I care." That was all he said, waiting for her to stop crying. The water was getting cold.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 9:29 am

Laura stopped crying, feeling the water getting cold. She laughed softly, "Time to wash up and get out I guess." She saw him nod, backing up to let him finish helping her shampoo her hair and wash it, and her body. She also helped him wash himself, and his hair. Draining the water as they got out. Laura wrapped the towel around her, wiping the tear stains away.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 9:45 am

He took a towel for himself and wrapped it around his waist. He walked out of the bathroom with her. sitting on the bed. "That was nice." He said refering to the joint bath.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 9:47 am

Laura nodded, "Yeah, it was." She said, smiling at him. She dried herself, before she put on her clothes; A long sleeved shirt, and shorts. And panties underneath the shorts. She crawled onto the bed, laying down as she looked up at him. With a smile that spoke a million words.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 9:55 am

He watched her get dressed, admiring her body. When she laid down next to him, he smiled back at her. He got up and took the towel off, his back turned to her. He put on his boxers and pants. turning around so she could see his bare upper body. He took his white shirt and put it on, not buttoning it close. He put the towel on top of the bathroom door to dry. Taking his seat on the bed. "What should we do next?" He asked smirking.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:01 am

Laura watched him get dressed, her eyes admired his body. Before she looked up at him when he sat down next to her. She smiled softly, rolling onto her back now. Not paying attention that part of her stomach was showing, "I don't know..Do you? Wait, you just asked me that question..Of course you don't." She laughed, stretching right after.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:13 am

He saw her stomach, and he couldn't resist. He reached out his hand and let it slide up her stomach and to her side starting to tickle her. She started to laugh, which made him grinn wider.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:18 am

Laura blushed, feeling his hand slide up her stomach. Before she started to laugh, "A-ADAM!" She shrieked.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:28 am

He laughed, only tickling her more. "You should keep your stomach covered if you don't want to be tickled."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:33 am

Laura shrieked more, trying to wiggle her way out. Her laughs getting louder, "Adam!! Stop!!" She laughed. She started to not being able to breathe. Her laughs were louder, "I-I can't breathe, ADAM!" Laura giggled.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:37 am

He stopped tickling her, and watched her catch her breath, smiling wide. He sat up straight on his knees.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:38 am

Laura laughed, catching her breath. She turned over to her side, giggling. She looked at him, "If I could, I would punish you right now." Laura joked, smirking at him a little.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:43 am

He laid down next to her, kissing her forehead softly. "I know." The eyepad was annoying him so he took it off. Revealing his whole face. "I hope you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:51 am

Laura smiled, looking at him as he took off the eye pad. Her hand went immediately to his cheek, "I don't mind." She said, smiling softly..Before the smile slowly vanished, "The only thing I mind..is that I was the cause of it.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:56 am

He took her hand from his cheek. "I'm to blame too. If I hadn't been too curious and tried to steal the syringe, or asked you too much, it wouldn't have happened." He cupped her cheek.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:57 am

Laura looked at him, her eyes staring into his, "I'm just glad..that your still alive..I wouldn't be able to live with myself..If I hadn't done what I did.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got my eye on you
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: Living Quarters :: Killer Frost's Room-
Jump to: