Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I got my eye on you

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

I got my eye on you Empty
PostSubject: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:58 pm

Adam took Laura to her room to rest. Somebody had been there to clean it up, because it didn't look like it had been for a few days. He stopped to look at it. "Wow." Was all he could say. He took her to sit on the bed. He looked at himself in the mirror, letting his hand touch his stubble. "I can't believe I went out looking like this." He said turning to look at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:02 pm

Laura sat on the bed. Her head turning when she saw him looking at himself in the mirror..

"I can't believe I went out looking like this."

"You don't look bad, Adam..Your still handsome." She said, smiling at him, softly.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:14 pm

He looked at her. "You think so? I have always liked myself to look clean." He observed his reflection again. "Well I look more like a pirate now." He said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:20 pm

Laura laughed, smiling up at him, "I really think so." She said before she leaned back on the pillow, "So, where did you go..for two hours?" She asked, looking back up to him now. Having her knees up as she was laying halfway down.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:23 pm

He went to sit down next to her. "I needed to go out, felt like the walls were gonna fall on me." He paused for a moment looking into his hands. "I ran into Canary by the way." He looked at her not knowing how she would react.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:31 pm

Laura nodded at his reason. Though her body seemed to freeze when she heard he ran into Canary, "R-Really? How is she doing? Is she showing?" She asked, getting on her knees. She hadn't seen Canary around here, especially since it was also Adam's child.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:37 pm

He saw it bothered her. "You don't have to be nervous. We actually had a nice conversation. I offered to help her out with the baby, if she ever needs to." He tried to remember if Dinah was showing. "I guess a bit, but I didn't really look."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:41 pm

Laura shook her head, "No, I'm just surprised..Last time..you screamed at her to keep it as Wally's. And.." She decided to shut up, looking down as she did. Trying not to let him no how much she had heard. She looked back up at him, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:49 pm

He looked at her worried. "So you heard that part too. How much did you hear?" He asked taking her hand. "And she is going to raise it as Wallys, that hasn't changed. I am just going to be part of that childs life if she needs me to. As uncle Adam." He smiled encouragingly at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:57 pm

Laura looked down, "All of it.." She said, playing with her hands. Her eyes looked back at him as he explained, smiling back at him, "I'm glad your going to be in the child's life."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:03 pm

He smiled at Laura. "Thank you for understanding." He cupped her cheek with his hand and kissed her softly. He looked at her again. "Do you feel worried about all this?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:08 pm

"Your welcome." She whispered against his lips, before receiving a kiss from him. She looked back up at him, "Not really..I was more worried, that you weren't even going to try to be in the child's life."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:17 pm

He looked down to the ground. "I'm still scared I mess it up. With the baby I mean, I don't trust myself. But I am determined to make it up for Canary."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:23 pm

Laura looked at him, "Why would you mess it up?" She asked, putting a hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:29 pm

He looked at her. "Like I messed up with Canary. Forget myself, like that. You know what I'm talking about." He meant the rough treatment he had given her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:31 pm

Laura eyes stayed glued to his. She then stopped when he spoke about what he did to Canary. She looked away, not wanting to remember that..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:53 pm

He looked at her noticing he had talked too much. "Sorry, I guess I said too much." He looked at her worried.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:59 pm

Laura shook her head, "I'm fine." She said, looking back at him. A smile appeared, laying forward as her head rested in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:04 pm

He smiled at her, reaching his hand out to stroke her hair. "I love you Laura, just remember that." He said feeling she was not completely honest.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:10 pm

"I love you Laura, just remember that."

"I will and.." She looked up at him, "I love you too.." She smiled at him. Laura then realized something, "I need to take a bath, huh?" She laughed softly when he nodded. She got up, walking to get a loose long sleeved shirt, and shorts. Wanting to be comfortable for a couple of days. Laura turned to him, "You can join if you want." She said, before she walked to the bathroom. Turning on the water, before she started to take off her top.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:16 pm

He smiled at her. "Actually, I might join you." He said getting up from the bed and starting to undo his shirt. "I haven't washed myself at all during the time you were unconsious." He let the shirt slide down his arms, and he tossed it on the bed, proceeding to take of his shoes and pants.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:21 pm

Laura smiled, loving how he had taken care of her while she was out. She turned around slightly, watching him take off his clothes. She smiled at him softly, before proceeding to let her shirt slide slowly off her top. She bended over, taking off her pants and underwear softly. And how she was standing, he could only see her back and her butt. When she moved the clothes to a corner, she stood back up. Flipping her hair as she got her balance.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:27 pm

Adam watched her take off her clothes, smirking a bit admiring her body. He took off his boxers and threw them on the bed. He went past her to the bathroom, getting the bath started. When the tub was filled, he sat in the tub, sighing when he felt the warm water around him.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:33 pm

She walked to the bathtub, getting in as she felt her body loosen as she felt the warm water. Her head went back on the side of the tub, sighing from how good it felt to be in a bath. She then looked at Adam, smiling at him, softly.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:40 pm

He smirked at her when she smiled at him. He got a bar of soap and a sponge and soaped it. He took her hand and pulled her to him so she had her back turned to him, almost on his lap. He started to wash her arms and her back gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got my eye on you   I got my eye on you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got my eye on you
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: Living Quarters :: Killer Frost's Room-
Jump to: