Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waking up back in the place you hate..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Waking up back in the place you hate.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:08 pm

When Laura gripped onto her shoulder, she thought for sure that she would be flung away and was stunned when Laura just held onto her. She tried not to let her anger show at the injustice that was being done towards Laura but instead covered Laura's hand with one of her own.

FIVE HOURS LATER
Emma let Laura rest for an extra hour before she sent Dr. Brenner to get The Shadow King. "You said she'd be done in four hours, why did you wait?" Demanded the Shadow King, Emma quietly cursed and put up a mental block. "Would you have her be exhausted or ready to fight for you?" She asked calmly. The Shadow King frowned at her and then swooped next to Laura's side, "Why is she still sleeping?" He growled. Emma stepped forward, "Due to the trauma she's endured over the past twenty-four hours it seemed logical to put her under." She admitted. The Shadow King turned on her, "Did it?" He growled and then grabbed her around the throat, "You're not getting soft are you?" He demanded. Emma shook her head desperately and was unprepared to have him release her onto the floor. She gasped and coughed as The Shadow King turned and left.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:19 pm

Laura woke up a few minutes later. Stopping when she felt someone staring at her. She turned and saw Shadow King looking at her, her eyes widened, "W-What?" She asked, trembling..

[[OOC short post is short. But, I fell asleep on you. So, please respond with what Shadow King is going to do with her. And, when I wake up tomorrow. I shall reply! <3 TTYL! I'm going to sleep after I read your next post.]]
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:26 pm

[Aww okie, well have a good SLEEP, <33333]
The Shadow King turned when he heard Laura wake up, "So, the little wolf is ready?" He asked as he appeared next to her. His eyes studied her and he barely turned when Emma made a noise of protest, "She's not ready." Emma said. The Shadow King slowly turned to glare at Emma, "I believe that is my call." He said in a dark voice. Emma gulped and nodded, "Now then, your first task is to attack that annoying Superman.....make sure he doesn't leave the encounter alive."
[Ooc, sorry big cliffie]
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:32 pm

[[OOC Eeh I'm staying up for one more hour. XD Which means 7:00 I'M out!]]

Laura looked up at him, wincing when he got closer to her..

"Now then, your first task is to attack that annoying Superman.....make sure he doesn't leave the encounter alive."

"W-What?" She asked, her green eyes hazy. She yelped, feeling him pick her up. Her whole body stung, "S-Stop! I-I..It hurts.." Her vision started to get blurry, her body not use to this, "P-Please! I-I..I..I..Can't move..my body hurts too much..Please..please.." Her eyes looked up at him..

One of the scientists went to Shadow King, "You may take her now. And if you want to, my Lord, you can do the tests yourself as well. Since Emma could not do a good job.."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:54 pm

Emma glared at the scientist that had dared to speak against her, "On the contrary Milord, I-" Whatever she was about to say next was lost as The Shadow King suddenly used his telekinesis to pick up the scientist who had spoken. "And yet, I find that hard to believe." He growled as he crushed the man's wind pipe, Emma watched numbly as the man's corpse fell to the floor. "Anyone else have a problem with the way how things are run here?" He demanded. Silence reigned the room and The Shadow King scowled down at x23, "Your body will recover." He said coldy before he dropped her onto the floor. "If anyone helps her, I will give them the same treatment as that man." He said and then left.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:01 pm

Laura's eyes widened, screaming as she watched the body fall to the ground. Her eyes trembled, looking slowly up at Shadow King.

"Your body will recover."

Her eyes widened more, before she felt him let go of her. When she hit the floor; she let out a piercing scream. Feeling her body go numb. She instantly curled up into a ball, feeling herself break down in tears.

Forty minutes later..

Laura had helped herself back on the bed, but she was sitting up. She hadn't went back to sleep. She waited for when Shadow King was going to check on her. Her eyes looked up at him, "I-I'll do whatever you say.." Her face had showed nothing but, defeat..And her body didn't hurt as much as it did a while ago..

[[OOC Please post, I'm going to bed. :3 And, we shall continue this tomorrow. All I ask is for you to reply to me! :3 So, I can reply when I wake up! <3]]
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:06 pm

He smiled in satisfaction, "Very good I am pleased to hear that you have finally been swayed to my reasoning." He said and glanced at Emma. "Whenever you are ready to kill Superman, is fine watch him closely and be sure to learn his habits." He said before he turned and left.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:30 am

Laura looked at him, she looked at the woman they called Emma. Her eyes seemed to glare at her. Before she looked away. She got up as she felt herself balance, and when Emma tried to help her, she pushed her off. But, not with too much force. She didn't want to hurt the woman anymore then the Shadow King did. Laura walked to the monitors, stopping as her eyes widened. Her eyes had landed on the Fortress of Solitude, and the whole scene that had happened with Logan and Kara..

"It isn't that bad.."

Laura looked at the woman, wanting to scream at her. But, she could feel a stare. Which made her turn around, she looked up at the monitors..Before it seemed her vision went purple..Hey pupils dilated for a second.

The fluid wasn't agreeing to how fast she was moving..

Laura felt her body grow weak, and it felt time had slowed. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. As she fell backwards, her body became limp. As she hit the floor, her eyes closed..

It was clear her body really wasn't ready..
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:49 am

Emma frowned and had some scientists move Laura from the floor to her bed, She had known it would be too early she thought as she checked her vitals. She needed at least a few more hours of bed rest before she would be ready to leave her bed. "She needs to be put under for at least another five hours, before she's ready." She said out loud and watched as one of the scientists slowly handed her a hypodermic needle full of liquid that Emma injected into Laura's arm.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:23 am

Laura stayed asleep, her eyes opened just for second. When she heard the scientists leave. Her eyes looked straight up at Emma, "Why do you care?" She whispered, letting the woman know she knew that she didn't want to do this. Her eyes seemed to glare now, "Why do you even care? When you gave me these before? What purpose is it to feel sorry for me? To wash away the guilt of what your doing to your fellow friends?" She saw her words were hitting her, her voice got lower, "But, all in all..Thank you, for at least having a heart..So you can live with this guilt..And, thank you for telling him back there, that I wasn't ready..That's the reason I got up.." Laura had told her all in this, in the most quietest whisper; Shadow King himself wouldn't be able to hear mentally or by his own ears...She watched Emma put another needle in her, which made her wince before she looked the other way, falling back to sleep..

They had gotten away with this conversation.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:54 am

Emma sighed and rubbed her neck, why do I care? she wondered as she leaned back in her chair. It wasn't as if anyone from her world was around....they wouldn't know how she had changed sides, she bit her lip and got up. Five hours was a long time and she had work to do.

FIVE HOURS LATER
After completing some paperwork that had be finished, she got up from her desk and watched Laura start to wake up. Her mind was still remembering what Laura had said to her, she turned into her diamond form and pretended to study her nails.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:01 pm

Laura woke up, feeling her body not giving out as she got up. Though, she had bruises on her body. And, the stung a little, but she wasn't falling down when she felt the pain. She saw Shadow King walk into the room, and she immediately got on her feet. She knew she was probably going to hear it for passing out the way she had.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:20 pm

The Shadow King studied x23 with interest, "So she fainted?" He asked Emma quietly, Emma froze, The Shadow King was never quiet. He turned on her then, "She was supposed to be fully operational!" He yelled and used his telekinesis to pick her up. Emma gasped for breath, "She would have failed.....would you have wanted failure?" She managed to choke out. The Shadow King sneered at her and then flung her across the room. "Next time, I'll simply crush your neck." He growled at her and then turned on x23. "I believe you have a mission to complete." He snapped before he turned and left the room.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:24 pm

Laura looked at him. Watching the scene has her heart stopped, she then looked at him.

"I believe you have a mission to complete."

She nodded, before she looked at Emma. She went to help her up, but she turned to see Shadow King glaring at her.

It was like she couldn't refuse him now..

What did they put in me?

Laura walked off to the monitors, watching Superman as he was by himself. Her green eyes studied him, before she nodded to Shadow King, "How do you want me to proceed?" She asked..

W-What the? W-Why am I talking to him like this!? WHAT IS IN ME!?
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:30 pm

The Shadow King also studied the monitors, "Subtle and quick would be best." He said quietly before he glared at Emma. Emma looked away from him and watched as he left. She looked over at Laura, "Good luck." She said softly before she turned to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking up back in the place you hate..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2