Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret.. Empty
PostSubject: What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret..   What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:09 am

While Adam was taking Laura to the Medical Lab, her thoughts were clouding her mind.

What if he finds out? That I'm working for the man responsible for all of this..What if..what if Shadow King tells them all? And, what if I have to hurt them..

When Adam would look back at her, she would smile, trying to show she wasn't in deep thought. Laura sat down when they arrived at the Medical Lab. Her eyes stared at her hands, watching the blood trickle down..

I am trapped..in my own body..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret..   What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:20 pm

He looked at her worried. She was thinking about something, he could not reach. He bit his lip. When they arrived to the med lab he took out som desinfectant and some bandages. "Don't worry. It will be all right. We will find a way to get through this." He tried to distract her form her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret..   What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:39 pm

Laura looked at him, shaking her head.

Why do I have to keep this from you? I'm..I'm going to hurt you..

After he bandaged her up, she walked away from you, "It will not be alright, especially what I had to promise..And, was force to say yes to.." She said, before she walked to the window.

I'm working with the bastard, who started this all..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret..   What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:43 pm

He looked at her worried. "What did you have to promise exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret..   What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:45 pm

Laura looked at him, shaking her head, "I-I can't tell, he'll come for me..He'll hurt me, he'll take over my mind!" She yelled, before turning fully around. Her body was shaking..

Last edited by Hawkgirl on Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret..   What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:48 pm

Laura looked at him, shaking her head, "I-I can't tell, he'll come for me..He'll hurt me, he'll take over my mind!" She yelled, before turning fully around. Her body was shaking..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret..   What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:50 pm

He rushed to her, wrapping his arms around her trembling body. "Shhh.... Then you can't. I wont risk your life. It doesn't matter, what is going to happen, okay. We will pull through this." He said looking at her face, showing confidence in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret..   What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:55 pm

Laura winced, feeling him hug her before she fell to her knees. Letting herself break down, her hands covering her eyes, "W-What if something happens!? What if..you get hurt..Because of me? I-I wouldn't be able to live with myself..Your the first person, to actually care for me.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret..   What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:57 pm

"Then you will be there to protect me. I know you will." He said smiling to her kindly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret..   What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:01 pm

Her eyes looked at him, before she stopped..

It felt like someone entered her mind..

"Don't you dare say anything else, weapon.."

Laura's body started to tremble, and she was holding her breath. Her eyes were wide, before she finally put her hand on her head. Looking away from him..

"DO YOU HEAR ME!?" The Shadow King yelled at her, before making her scream in pain. Before he left her mind..

Laura had let out a piercing scream, before she got up, running out of the room. It was clear something frightened her...
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret..   What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:04 pm

He saw her hold her head. "Are you okay Laura?" He asked before she ran out the room. "Laura!!!" He ran after her. "Laura stop!!"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret..   What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:06 pm

Laura had her hands on her head, bending forward in pain..Her back slammed against the wall. Before she slid down it, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She was whispering to herself, feeling the Shadow King leave her mind for good..

He was satisfied, for having her regret saying anything

Laura had her head buried into her knees. Letting the tears come fast..

Why was she a caged bird, again?
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret..   What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:08 pm

He caught up to her, and knelt down beside her. "Are you okay? What happened?" He touched her cheeks his hands trembling.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret..   What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:12 pm

"I-I can't say anything else..I-I can't..D-Don't le-let me..P-Please..I-I c-can't.." Her voice was trembling.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret..   What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:21 pm

There was a moment where the scene seemed to freeze and then the Shadow King appeared, "I'm disappointed in you x23." He said darkly. His eyes barely landed on Music Meister as he had already dismissed him, he approached x23's side. He forced Music Meister to freeze in place while he spoke to x23, "Do you know what happens when I get disappointed?" He demanded.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret..   What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:28 pm

"You don't have to tell me anything, just that you are allright." He said before he could sense another precense in the room. He tried to turn his head, but couldn't. In fact his whole body couldn't move. He just observed them, glaring at the man who was talking to Laura.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret..   What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:30 pm

Laura had froze as she looked up at Shadow King. She got up fast, backing up until she hit the counter behind her, "I-I'm sorry! I-I won't do it again! Please! I'm sorry!" Her eyes were wide, feeling her body shake, "I-I'll listen from now on..PLEASE!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret..   What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:36 pm

The Shadow King just growled and picked her up by the throat, he snarled and pulled her towards him, "Consider this a warning, if you ever talk to someone about this again.....I'll make sure you stay drugged up forever." He said darkly before he threw her against the wall with extra force, before he turned on the Music Meister. "I've been looking for you, try and leave the Villains again and I may not be so kind." He said before he viciously kicked him in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret..   What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:41 pm

He watched in horror as the man threw Laura to the wall. He could only glare at the man. When he kicked him he fell down, groaning in pain. "Don't worry.... I won't" He spoke through his theeth.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret..   What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:42 pm

Laura flew through the counter, due to her metal skeleton. When she saw him attack Adam. Something took over her, courage. And she spoke without thinking, "Fuck you, leave him alone." She said lowly, getting off of the ground slowly.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret..   What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:47 pm

The Shadow King slowly turned when she said that before he placed his foot on Music Meister's throat. "You might want to be more careful with what you say next, your boyfriends throat is well.....vulnerable." He said and pressed down with his boot. He froze Music Meister's body so he couldn't shove him off.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret..   What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:52 pm

He felt proud of Laur, but she could have chosen a better moment. He let out a little choking sound when the man pressed his boot down. It hurt. He could hear a little crunch, and he felt the blood whooshing in his head.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret..   What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:53 pm

Her eyes widened, she picked up a piece of the wood, throwing it at him, "PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIDE! HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!" She acted brave, but, deep down she was scared as all hell.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret..   What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:58 pm

The Shadow King grimaced when she threw the piece of wood at him, "Very well then." He said and turned into his shadow form before he appeared behind her and shoved her forward mentally. He smiled cruelly, this was going to be fun he thought before he held her up in the air with his telekineses. "You were saying?" He asked
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret..   What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:01 pm

Laura went forward, before she felt herself get picked up in the air. She was scared, but, she had to keep him away from Adam, "He. Has. Nothing. To. Do with this. Pick on somebody your own size.." She demanded, as if she was in charge..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret..   What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What can you do? When keeping a deadly secret..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next