Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Keeping a Watchful Eye

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Keeping a Watchful Eye Empty
PostSubject: Keeping a Watchful Eye   Keeping a Watchful Eye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:12 pm

Chloe sighed and shook her head, she felt drawn back to the Medical Lab...she wished she knew why because this was weird. She sighed and entered the Medical Lab, Bruce was still asleep and she sighed in relief at least she wouldn't be disturbing him she thought. She sighed and turned away from the bed to go get a band-aid for a cut that she had sustained from a knife that morning.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Keeping a Watchful Eye   Keeping a Watchful Eye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:21 pm

Bruce heard a noise, he never was a heavier sleeper. He let his head move towards the noise, his eyes were still adjusting to the light, "Chloe?" he asked lightly, his voice wasn't very wake.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Keeping a Watchful Eye   Keeping a Watchful Eye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:24 pm

Chloe turned around when Bruce said her name,"Oh sorry I didn't mean to wake you up Bruce I just had to get a band-aid." She said apologetically as she applied the bandage on her finger. After she did that she went to go by him, "Is there anything I can get you?" She asked with concern.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Keeping a Watchful Eye   Keeping a Watchful Eye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:27 pm

"I'm fine." Bruce grunted out, sitting up rubbing his shoulder. He looked down and noticed he was shirtless with just his dress pants on. He almost raised an eyebrow but decided the headache that was ebbing into existence needing more attention.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Keeping a Watchful Eye   Keeping a Watchful Eye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:32 pm

Chloe frowned, "Let me get you a few painkillers." She said quietly when she saw him wince. She was trying not to dwell on the fact the he had amazing abs, and she grabbed a few tylenol along with a bottled water which she opened for him.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Keeping a Watchful Eye   Keeping a Watchful Eye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:41 pm

Bruce took the tylenol dry, he took the water afterwards. He took a swig of it before handing it back to her, "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Keeping a Watchful Eye   Keeping a Watchful Eye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:45 pm

Chloe nodded and put the bottled water down on the side table next to him, "How are you feeling?" She asked as she screwed the lid back on the water bottle.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Keeping a Watchful Eye   Keeping a Watchful Eye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:47 pm

"Still tired." He said tiredly, he looked himself over again, noticing he was healed completely, "Did you heal me?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Keeping a Watchful Eye   Keeping a Watchful Eye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:50 pm

Chloe frowned, "No....I can heal people?" She asked faintly as she stared down at her hands in surprise. She brought one hand up to her head as it started to ache a little bit, "Why do I keep forgetting?" She asked in a lost tone of voice as she sat down on the chair next to his bed.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Keeping a Watchful Eye   Keeping a Watchful Eye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:55 pm

'It was obviously not her, I wonder who it was...' He asked himself, not expecting an answer. "Brainiac is slowly eating your memories..." He stated, not wanting to go into a why.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Keeping a Watchful Eye   Keeping a Watchful Eye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm

She frowned, "Brainiac? I don't know who or what that is....I know I sound like a broken record but why?" She asked as tears of fusteration worked their way down her face, she was absolutely horrified. She looked down and wiped at her eyes desperately, "I'm sorry...its just fusterating....not knowing things...I can't even remember my own mother....if I even had one." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Keeping a Watchful Eye   Keeping a Watchful Eye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:04 pm

"It's a supercomputer that wants to destroy Earth." He said, he felt compelled to help Chloe, but he didn't want to at the same time. He broke up with her, he ended that train. He wasn't going to chase after broken glass, to sound like a broken record. He something... in his mind told him he needed to, "I understand." He said lightly, "I understand what it is like to not remember anyone." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Keeping a Watchful Eye   Keeping a Watchful Eye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:10 pm

She looked up at him quietly, "What made you forget?" She asked quietly as she fiddled with the necklace around her neck. For some reason she didn't want to want to stay for that much longer, she felt tired and....she wasn't sure what the other feeling was.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Keeping a Watchful Eye   Keeping a Watchful Eye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:11 pm

"I was a sicence experiment, I completely forgot who I was... and I thought I was a woman." He would leave out the part about actually being a woman, but he knew she'd laugh.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Keeping a Watchful Eye   Keeping a Watchful Eye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:16 pm

She slowly started to smile and then bit her lip, "You thought you were a woman? Wow, that sounds....really awkward." She said sympathetically. "That must have been disconcerting, I'm sorry." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Keeping a Watchful Eye   Keeping a Watchful Eye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:25 pm

"I was fixed soon after, so it's alright. Tends to be a joke or two occasionally." He laughed out dryly, trying to disable the awkward feeling he felt.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Keeping a Watchful Eye   Keeping a Watchful Eye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:29 pm

She nodded and bit her lip, "Well at least you're back to normal right?" She asked lightly and hated that she felt so odd around him. She wasn't sure what she should think of him.....he was nice but there were times that he stared at her with an unreadable expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Keeping a Watchful Eye   Keeping a Watchful Eye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:30 pm

Bruce looked away, "I guess you could say that." He looked around the room, trying to grasp the area.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Keeping a Watchful Eye   Keeping a Watchful Eye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:34 pm

She frowned and bit her lip, "I should probably go." She said quietly and got up to leave, she didn't know why she felt so torn and it bothered her, "Do you need me to get you a change of clothes or something?" She asked realizing at the last second how that must have sounded.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Keeping a Watchful Eye   Keeping a Watchful Eye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:39 pm

Bruce looked at his hand, his head reaching back up, "No, you don't need to. I'm sure..." He paused, "How did I get here?" He asked before looking around the area, his shirt was on the chair folded lightly, "Diana." He said lightly, sighing out, "No, I have clothes here." He stated, "You should and take a nap or something, you look beat." Bruce was known for his bluntness sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Keeping a Watchful Eye   Keeping a Watchful Eye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:44 pm

She smiled, "Yeah, I was going to do that actually, well if you need anything don't hesitate to ask." She said and left feeling ready to fall over from exhaustion, she hadn't said it out loud but she had been feeling overly tired.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Keeping a Watchful Eye   Keeping a Watchful Eye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:45 pm

Bruce watched Chloe leave, sighing out. He leaned back into the bed shutting his eyes. Thoughts whirling around his head. He felt so conflicted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keeping a Watchful Eye   Keeping a Watchful Eye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keeping a Watchful Eye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Out of Character :: Archive-
Jump to: