Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorting out some missing pieces

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:28 pm

He continued to massage her back, humming the same song he had a habbit to hum to her.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:26 pm

She quietly came down the stairs. "Oh how cute." She looked over her shoulder to Catwoman. "Looks like he is trying to get into her panties."
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:27 pm

Catwoman tried to resist all urges to murder the man, "You, Boch, is what I'm hearing true? Did you really do that to Canary?"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:31 pm

He quickly turned his head to the women he hadn't heard them come in. Catwoman seemed pissed, and Superwoman was amused. He looked down to the ground in shame. "I did." He said his voice almost cracking. "Do your worst." He waited for the blow.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:35 pm

"Oh come on, don't pussy out for fucking bitch, admit what you did. I want the satisfaction of knowing EXACTLY what you did before I choke the life out of a scum bag like you!" Catwoman was beyond pissed. She was ready to do her worst.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:38 pm

Laura was overhearing all of this. Her hands turned into fists, feeling herself wanting to bring out her claws. When she heard the last line from Selina, she brought out her claws. She ran in front of Adam, growling now. Her eyes stared at both of them, "WE SHOULDN'T BE FIGHTING EACH OTHER! THERE IS WORSE THINGS TO FIGHT OVER! AND, BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING! I DON'T THINK WHAT HE DID WAS RIGHT EITHER! BUT, WE HAVE TO FUCKING STICK TOGETHER!" She growled, ignoring the blood that trickled down her claws..

Last edited by x23 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:41 pm

He was shocked when she ran infront of him. He got up and placed his hand on Lauras shoulder. "It's okay I can handle this." He glared at Superwoman who was observing the drama giggling.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:51 pm

Catwoman hissed at Laura, her claws making their own debut, "Get out of the way, Princess. I have no quarrel with you. This man raped of my oldest friends and for that he must pay... dearly." Catwoman snarled out, she didn't attack just yet. She'd way for Laura to back down.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:55 pm

"STOP IT! NOW! OR THE PROTECTORS, THE PEOPLE WHO ARE IN CHARGE WILL COME AND STOP THIS THEIR SELVES! I ALREADY RAN INTO THEM! AND THEY AREN'T HAPPY. SO, BACK OFF!" She yelled, not letting herself back down, "Trust me I'm not doing this just because of him. If you were to attack someone else, I would do this to."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:03 pm

He looked at Laura shocked, then turned his attention to Catwoman. If she was going to back down now, he was sure she would caught up with him later.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:07 pm

Catwoman sheathed her claws, "Fine. I'll back off... for now." Catwoman turned around to face Superwoman, "I'm leaving, come if you wish." Catwoman was beyond pissed and the tone in her voice resounded the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:15 pm

She was disapointed when Catwoman sheated her claws. "I'm leaving, come if you wish." She looked at the two and then after Catwoman, she shrugged and decided to follow the feline female. She strode to her side. "When you will confront him, can I watch?" She asked Catwoman with a mischevious glint in her eyes. They walked up the stairs, leaving Meister and Laura to decide when they would be willing to get out.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:18 pm

Laura looked down, before she looked at him. Her claws were still out. And she wanted to scream, scream louder then ever..She sighed, before waiting a little bit. Before she knew it was safe to go to their rooms..

Everyone is turning against one another..

Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:20 pm

Catwoman nodded, "When he goes to his room I'll tie him up. I'll torture the fellow... get all the answers I need before killing him..." Catwoman's smile turned mischievous, "Oh... revenge will be delicious..."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:24 pm

He followed Laura upstairs, taking her hand at one point. "Don't worry it will be allright."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorting out some missing pieces
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3