Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorting out some missing pieces

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:41 am

"So, your obsessed with her?"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:47 am

"That's what the shrinks told me. I only wrote songs that I wanted her to sing. I guess because I can't sing them myself..." He said pointing to his throath.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:53 am

Laura looked at him, "Well, I can't sing for once." She said, becoming speechless.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:58 am

He smiled at her, gently. "I don't care if you can or can't sing. It's not what I like about you." He wanted her to sit down next to him, so he didn't need to twist his body, which hurt. "She came here to get her ring back, and I wanted to help her, for some reason. She agreed to do me a favour in the future, if I got her ring back." He stopped wanting to know if she had questions so far.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:19 pm

Laura walked to the step below him, sitting down on it. Not facing him as she was thinking about everything, "What kind of favor..?" She asked, looking down as she felt her hair fall in her face, "And, what could you possibly like about me..? More then her.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:16 pm

He glanced her from the corner of his eye. "It's just easy to be with you." He flashed a small smile. "I didn't know then, so I left it open. I figured I'd need it someday. When I delivered her the ring I kinda was stuck there for a while, and got to know people. Next day she asked me if I would want to join them to the club, I said yes." He glanced at Laura again and continued."And the next day I raped her."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:20 pm

Laura looked at him, before she looked away.

Why do I still feel..jealous of that woman..?

She returned his glance, before she looked down, "Do you think..You just wanted her..For lust? If so..where do I stand?"

Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:26 pm

He thought for a moment. "I- I'm not sure. My theraphist told me it was my obsession to either posess her or destroy her. But I don't know." He buried his face in his hands. "All I know I didn't want to stop."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:29 pm

"I'm sorry.." She said, getting up as she turned around, "I-I shouldn't have asked." She said, before taking a step up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:30 pm

He let out a deep breath. "What do you think it is?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:34 pm

Laura stood there, before she looked down, "I-I don't know..Maybe it's lust..I..I just don't know.." She said, before she winced, feeling the bruise on her lower back, sting. Which made her groan, before she fell down on the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:40 pm

He looked at her when she spoke. Luckily, for when she fell he was able to catch her before she got anymore hurt. He looked at her. "Are you allright?" He asked her worried.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:44 pm

Laura winced, feeling him catch her. She looked up at him, "Y-Yea-." She saw him look at her, "No, no I'm not..The bruise, on my lower back..It stings.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:48 pm

He picked her up in his arms, and got down from the stairs. Eventhough it hurt his stomach he caried her down the stairs and laid her down on the flat floor. He took of his coat and lifted her on it. "You should rest." He said stroking her hair.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:55 pm

Laura winced, when he laid her on the floor, "W-Why do you keep, helping me? Your injured!" She said, before her bruises started to sting, making her wince as she passed out right there..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:08 pm

He panicked and went to check if there were any vital sings, and luckily there were. He sighed in relief, and placed his hand on her forehead. "Because I like you..."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:11 pm

A hour later..

---
Laura woke up, seeing Adam laying next to her. Her eyes softened, before she winced, feeling her lower back acting up. She wanted to see what the bruise looked it, it had to be huge for it to hurt this much..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:15 pm

He wasn't sleeping, just resting his eyes, when he heard some movement near him. He opened his eyes and saw her awake. He qot up too quickly, and winced. "How are you feeling?" He asked her really worried.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:16 pm

"N-Not good..My back.." She said, before putting her hand above the bruise, "It stings.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:22 pm

He put his hand to her shirt and asked with his eyes if he could have a look, when she did nodd to him he gently lifted her shirt. The bruise was really nasty looking, and swollen. He gasped unvoluntarily, slapping his mouth when he realised he had.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:29 pm

Laura didn't mind his gasp, she needed to hear that, she winced when it stung again. She was getting dizzy, he hated those people for what they did to her. And, she hadn't realized she had grabbed Adam's pants, when she felt the pain.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:36 pm

He loked at her worrie, not knowing what he could do to help her. "Would it help if you lied on your stomach?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:50 pm

"Maybe.." She said, before she felt him roll her over onto her stomach, making her look straight up at him. She laid her head on the ground, wincing when she felt him massage her back a little..Which felt good a little bit, making her sigh of relief, feeling the pain seep away..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:18 pm

He started rubbing her back. "Does this help." He asked, her cautiosly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:23 pm

Laura nodded her head, "It does.." She said, smiling at him before she looking up at him again..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorting out some missing pieces
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next