Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let the monster rise

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Let the monster rise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:12 pm

Laura smiled at him, before letting her claws go back in her hand. She shrugged, "I don't know, I just wish she would just stop acting like she owns the place. Though, I don't confront her. Not, that I'm afraid of her. I have metal bones, a metal she wouldn't be able to break. And, if she tried to cut me, I would heal in a second." She smirked, laughing as she saw Adam's expression, "This is why I'm a weapon." Laura smirked, "One wrong move from her, and.." Her claws suddenly came out, "She'd be over in a heart beat." She said, before sitting on his bed once again.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:18 pm

He sat next to her on the bed. "There is many ways for her to hurt you than physical, just so you know. And I could have used those metal bones of yours when she kicked me in the stomach." He said the last part laughingly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:43 am

Laura looked at him, before looking down at her hands, "There is no possible way, she could hurt me..Not physically, and not mentally." She shrugged, before she laughed, "What did you do to her?"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:47 am

He smiled to himself. "I put her in a trance and left her standing there in the trainingrounds for hours. She wasn't too pleased when she woke up." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:49 am

Laura's mouth dropped, "Damn, how about next time. You make her forget that you did it." She said, before winking at him, before she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:53 am

He laughed. "I can do that. But they are not too permanent, the mind swipes I mean." He said as he played with his hands. "Any number of things could make her remember."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:55 am

Laura suddenly laid back on the bed, "That kind of sucks, well..At least she knows if she messes with you, too much..She could end up in a trance."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:02 am

He smiled. "Yeah. I guess so." He now realised something. "Why don't you have a collar like the rest of us?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:04 am

Laura looked up at him, "Cause, I keep dodging the people who keep trying to put a collar on me. Plus, I'm not trying to escape, which makes them feel safe."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:07 am

"You are so lucky to not be wearing a collar. These things are a pain in the neck." He said touching his collar and laughing.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:08 am

Laura shrugged, "I just think, they know if they even try to put a collar on me. I'll slice their head off. Ever since the Asylum, I don't like to feel trapped." She said, before looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:18 am

He nodded. "I see, so you are being controlled by your freedom. That's clever, and kind of poetic."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:23 am

"Pretty much." She said, looking at him, "It's better for me." She smiled, before looking to the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:35 am

He smiled. "Yeah I guess so." He went back to modifying his cane. "Do you have any suggestions what functions I should add on this?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:37 am

Laura sat up, "I think make it to where..Only you can touch it, since it looked like someone broke it. And, seeing how much you like it. You didn't break break it." She said, before she fixed her jacket, keeping it on her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:42 am

He smirked. "That is actually a good idea, I'll start working on that." He said adjusting his chair before he started working on his cane.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:49 am

Laura nodded, before she walked to one of the book shelves, taking out a book as she read it. She then walked to Adam, before she decided to help him for one of the parts he was having trouble with.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:00 am

He thanked her when she helped him with the parst he had trouble with. He leaned back and rubbed his tired eyes. "I guess I need a little break." He said standing up and walking to the bed, he sat down on it.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:03 am

"It'll help, especially if you've been working on this for hours." She said, deciding to check on his progress. She went to touch it, receiving a shock that made her jump back, her hair falling straight in her face. She smirked, before she placed her hands on her hips, "Looks like it works."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:09 am

"Yeah. But I think I need something more potent than some electricity, for the person who broke this in the first place." He said faling on his back on the bed. "I wish I had one of those green rocks that Black Queen used on Superman. Those seemed to work." He said taking his glasses off and rubbing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:11 am

Laura's eyes widened, before she turned to look at him, "Supergirl broke this?" She said, before she crossed her arms, "Damn, your going to need those rocks. Though, be careful..Her little protector, Wolverine would kill you.." Her eyes seemed to narrow, "I wish he would just disappear."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:19 am

He nodded. "Yep. She wasn't too happy when she found out what I did to Canary. Though I can't blame her." He turned his head on it's side to look at her. "I do not wish to kill her, just so she will leave me alone. Though it will be usefull in a battle if I ever have to face her."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:28 am

Laura's froze still, "You did that to Canary?" She remembered her little fight with Canary, "I don't like her..I tried to make friends with her and she attacked me.." She stated, before looking away from him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:35 am

He looked at her in surprise, and sat up. "Yeah, She is a nice woman, if she did that to you she must have seen you as a threath." He closed his eyes and could see Canarys horrified face in his mind. He shook his head again. "She didn't deserve that." He hung his head down.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:37 am

Laura finally shrugged, "I'm use to be seen as a threat. But, I was trying hard to become good friends..And, the moment I angered her..The rest came after me..Which is why I hate them all." When she heard what she said she looked at him, becoming speechless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the monster rise
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next