Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fear isn't your friend

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

Fear isn't your friend - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear isn't your friend   Fear isn't your friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:46 pm

"Actually I was talking about the thrill of devising and excuting a plan, and trying to not get caught." He looked at her smiling widely.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Fear isn't your friend   Fear isn't your friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:09 am

Arrow walked in the hall. As he saw Flash in the dining room. He ignored Flash. There was no reason to talk to that bastard. He wondered were Canary could be. As he continued walking. He saw two figures in the Medical lab. He stopped too see who they were. In his surprise he saw Dinah on the bed and Music Meister sitting at the side on a chair.
He squeezed his fist. He ran towards Music Meister and grabbed him by the collar and pushed him against the wall. ''LEAVE DINAH ALONE YOU FREAK!"' He growled.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Fear isn't your friend   Fear isn't your friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:15 am

Dinah laughed about Music Meisters comment. But when she could say something back she saw Arrow running in the room pushing Music Meister against the wall. ''Ollie!'' She jumped from the bed. ''Let go!'' She tried the get. Him away from Music Meister. As he let go off Music Meister she stood before him. Facing Arrow. ''Do not hurt him. He is a friend..'' Glaring at Arrow.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Fear isn't your friend   Fear isn't your friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:35 am

He was surprised when he saw Arrow. He groaned in pain when he was slammed against the wall. He looked Arrow in the eyes. "Easy, I'm not here to hurt anyone." When Arrow let go and Canary stepped between them he couldn't help but to smirk. He put his both hands on top of his cane leaning on it a bit. "She is right Arrow, I didn't come here to fight."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Fear isn't your friend   Fear isn't your friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:59 am

He was surprised when Dinah stood between them. ''Oh so you made another new friend huh? Another thing you haven't told me?'' He frowned. ''You keep hiding things Dinah. I thought we could trust each other?''
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Fear isn't your friend   Fear isn't your friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:05 am

She glared at him. ''I'M NOT HIDING ANYTHING!'' she blinked a few times ignoring the dizzy feeling. She held on hand on her head. ''Arrow i do not want to fight..'' She said. Closing her eyes. ''You can trust..'' She grabbed the back of the bed. Trying to stay in balans.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Fear isn't your friend   Fear isn't your friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:09 am

He wanted to move to help Dinah, but looked at Arrow wondering if he was going to help her. "Arrow! Go help her!" He said impatiently.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Fear isn't your friend   Fear isn't your friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:21 am

He watched Dinah. Hearing Music Meister yell to him. He walked towards Dinah. ''Dinah are you allright?'' He asked laying one hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Fear isn't your friend   Fear isn't your friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:28 am

She heard Music Meister yell at Arrow. As soon as Ollie came close to her and put his hand on her shoulder she hissed. ''I do not need help. I'm fine.'' She took his hand of her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Fear isn't your friend   Fear isn't your friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:31 am

He laughed a bit. "Be nice, Canary. He is just trying to help, aren't you arrow." He said the last part a bit arrogantly.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Fear isn't your friend   Fear isn't your friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:47 am

As Dinah took his hand away he sighed. Looking at Music Meister with an Angry expression. Than putting his attention back to Dinah. ''Don't be so stubborn and let me help you.'' He stepped closer taking her hand.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Fear isn't your friend   Fear isn't your friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:21 am

She looked at Arrow. ''The thing is i never asked for help.'' She took her hand back. She sat down on the bed. ''I'm fine.'' Leaning on her hands. ''And i'm not stubborn. Arrow.'' She said a bit harsh. ''You interupted our conversation..'' She knew she was mean. But she was angry at him for acting like he was the only one who was allowed to share some time with her. Looking away from both of them.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Fear isn't your friend   Fear isn't your friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:48 am

He felt a bit awkward in their precense. He looked at them both. "Maybe I should leave you two to talk." He said taking his cane with him, as he slowly walked towards the door.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Fear isn't your friend   Fear isn't your friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:53 am

''What has happend to you Dinah? It doesn't seem like i know you anymore.'' He watched as Music Meister slowly walked away.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Fear isn't your friend   Fear isn't your friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:55 am

''No you don't know me at all.'' She saw that Music Meister wanted to leave. She stood up and walked over to him. Laying one hand on his shoulder. ''Stay please?'' She asked. She took her hand back Looking at Arrow. ''You should be the one leaving Arrow...''
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Fear isn't your friend   Fear isn't your friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:58 am

He was surprised when she stopped him. He looked from her hand to her face. Not knowing wheter to stay or leave. He just stood there. "Are you sure? It seems like you two really need to talk."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Fear isn't your friend   Fear isn't your friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:02 am

He was surprised she actually wanted him to leave. ''Fine i'll leave.'' He growled. Walking towards the door.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Fear isn't your friend   Fear isn't your friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:05 am

''I have nothing to talk about..'' Seeing Arrow leave. ''One thing Arrow. We are over.'' She said turning her back walking towards the bed she sat on it.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Fear isn't your friend   Fear isn't your friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:11 am

Music Meister arched his eyebrows in surprise. "Wow.... So you are choosing Flash." He just stated and wlaked to the chair and sat down.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Fear isn't your friend   Fear isn't your friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:18 am

He did not say anything. He felt something being pierced in his heart. He walked out of the medical lab. Squeezing his fist.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Fear isn't your friend   Fear isn't your friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:26 am

She let herself fall on the bed. Putting on hand over her eyes. ''I don't know. Right now i want to think of something else...'' Dinah sighed. ''I hate drama.''
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Fear isn't your friend   Fear isn't your friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:38 am

He leaned on his cane. "What would you like to talk about then?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Fear isn't your friend   Fear isn't your friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:42 am

She shook her head. ''Anything. I do not care whatever it is.''
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Fear isn't your friend   Fear isn't your friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:50 am

He was about to open his mouth to say smething when he heard someone coming in. He turned his head to look at the person.

---------------------

Wally was carrying the tray slowly, making sure he didn't drop it. He was looking at the the way he was going, so when he got to the medlab he lifted his head up seeing Canary still on the bed. "I brought you French toast." He said cheerfully. He noticed someone new there, and he frowned. "Who is he?" He brought the tray to the table next to the bed.

------------------------------

"I think maybe I should leave you two alone." He said standing up.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Fear isn't your friend   Fear isn't your friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:56 am

She peeked through her fingers too see who it was. ''Hey flash. This is a friend of me.. Don't worry...'' She said in a low voice. sitting up straight. ''You shouldn't do so much for me Wally it's uneccesary.'' Seeing as Music Meister stood up She ignored what he said. Tired of trying to stop people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fear isn't your friend   Fear isn't your friend - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fear isn't your friend
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next