Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting the ML ready.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

Getting the ML ready. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:05 am

Shayera's wings went up, flapping them a little, looking at him. Her thoughts racing through her, "I like to be hard to get, you know that, Clark." She laughed, looking at him, her eyes narrowing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:09 am

Clark laughed and then sat back, "If thats the case then all right, I guess I can wait a little longer." He said warmly before settling back against the covers. "Don't worry though,as soon as I get out of here I am going to finish what we almost started." He said
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:10 am

Shayera laughed, "We'll see, you will have to be perfect condition, I don't want to risk hurting you." She stated, moving gently to where she was laying next to him, looking at him as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:20 am

He smiled over at her and then tweaked her nose gently, "I appreciate the concern and I know my stomach is grateful for that...even if I'm not." He said teasingly. He sighed and stared up at the ceiling, " You know when I was younger.....I wished that I could fly....but it wasn't until I was ready that I was granted that ability. Falling in love.....its kinda like that only ten times more insane, you know what I mean?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:27 am

Shayera looked at him, listening to him, "I completely understand." I know all to well.. She sat up, looking at Clark, "It's time for you to sleep, Clark, I'll visit you when you wake up, I got to talk to Kara.." She said, nodding to him as she kissed his cheek, smiling at him as she left the room. When she reached outside, her eyes seemed to soften, and her facial expression turned sad.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!? She yelled at herself in her head.

"What am I doing.." She asked softly to herself, walking off as she headed to her room. She would talk to Kara later..
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:29 am

Clark watched her go and sighed, he felt like he had said something wrong. "What am I doing? He froze when he heard that, he tried to forget what he had heard....
[Ooc, I just had to add that XD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting the ML ready.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3