Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting the ML ready.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Getting the ML ready. Empty
PostSubject: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:45 pm

Kara's eyes widened, staring at the girls who were screaming at them.

"WE LOVE YOU GUYS!"
"I'M GLAD TIGHTS IS OKAY!"
"I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE WEDDING!!"
"CAN I COME!?"
"I STILL WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES LOGAN!! MY NUMBER IS 55-OW!"
"WOULD YOU STOP THAT?!"

Her eyes widened when she heard the words they were saying, She looked at Logan, looking away as they walked off. She was in kind of shock, making her not even ask..

At the Medical Lab

Kara was fixing up one the beds, remembering the scene in her head. She saw Logan getting the counter ready, though her eyes wandered back to the bed. She suddenly threw the pillow in it's place, falling to her knees as she cried..

WHY COULDN'T I HELP HIM! WHY DID I JUST HAVE TO STAND THERE AND WATCH! WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS!? I WANT ALL OF THIS TO END!

She was screaming in her head, putting her hands on both sides of her head.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:59 pm

Logan glanced over at Kara, seeing her throw the pillow. "Kar-AH!" He grabbed his head, hearing her thoughts yelling, giving him a headache.

He cursed as he went over to her. He knelled down beside her and wrapped his arms around her. "Shh, Kara... calm your thoughts... or at least bring them down a notch..." He said, softly, as he rubbed her back.

"If you had gone in there, they would have done everything to stop you; they could have killed you. Kal-El is fine, he's going to be okay. We all want out of this too, Kara..." he said, doing his best to calm her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:04 pm

Kara gasped, bringing her thoughts down. Her hands went over her eyes, leaning back against Logan, "I-I don't want this to keep h-happening...And, if y-your next..I-I won't be able to h-handle it." She managed to whimper out, gasping as she was in the state of crying where it was hard to cry without gasping.

It took her a few minutes before she calmed down fully..

Kara sat there, wiping her eyes as she was hiccuping.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:07 pm

Logan kissed the top of her head. "Hey, I have fast healing. I'll be fine. Only one that actually stood a chance at killing me would be Magneto... But I think Chuck would say "Even Eric isn't that evil."" He said, before his thoughts went back to Charles with the Protectors.

What the hell happened to you, Chuck?

He was knocked out of his thoughts by Kara hiccuping. He looked down at her and chuckled. "Come on, fly girl." He said, picking her up. "I think you need some water." He said, carrying her over to the counter.

He set her on the counter and found a glass that he filled with water. He handed it to Kara and wiped a stray tear from her cheek, smiling a little at her.

"Come on, you look cuter when you smile."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:15 pm

Kara was starting to get annoyed at her hiccuping, making the cutest face ever when her body bounce and she scrunched up her nose. When he picked her up, she kept making the face every time she hiccuped. When he sat on the counter, she looked at him, taking the glass as she drank it. She looked at Logan when he wiped the tear.

"Come on, you look cuter when you smile."

She smiled softly, looking down at the counter, "I-HIICCCUP." She went silent, her cheeks turning red as she started to make the cute annoyed face, "I though-HIICUUUUP!" Kara's face was going even cuter, trying to fight the hiccup..After a few battles with her hiccups she suddenly shouted out, "I THOUGHT I WASN'T ALLOWED TO SIT ON COUNTERS-HIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUP!" She groaned, putting her hands over her face, "URRRGG!!-HICUUP!"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:18 pm

Logan laughed. "That's in the kitchen, smartass." He stated. "Take a deep breath as you drink." He said, still laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:20 pm

Kara looked at Logan, speaking in a low tone, "Don't you laugh at me." She laughed, hiccuping right after. She took more sips of the water, doing the deep breathes. When the hiccups left, she finally smiled, "Finally.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:26 pm

Logan chuckled. "Feel better?" he asked, before kissing her lips.

"All right, knock it off you two." Logan and Kara looked at the door to see Shayera helping Clark into the room.

Logan rolled his eyes. Kara hoped off the counter and ran to her cousin's side. She helped Shayera get Superman into bed.

"I'll go get Tights some clothes." He said, walking over to Kara, giving her a kiss on the lips.

"I love you, Kara." He whispered.

Kara smiled. "I love you too, Logan."

He smiled at her before he glanced at Shayera, seeing her throwing him a dirty look. He rolled his eyes before walking out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:39 pm

Kara nodded, "A little bit." She said, kissing him back.

---
"All right, knock it off you two." Shayera spoke calmly, helping Clark in the room. She rolled her eyes at Logan, letting Kara help her put Clark in the bed. She looked straight at Logan, seeing him kiss Kara on the lips. Her eyes narrowed at him, "Yeah, you can go get the clothes.." Shayera stated, rolling her eyes at him when he left.

---
Kara kissed Logan back, smiling at him, "I love you to, Logan" She whispered, looking back to Kal-EL, gripping his hand instantly when she saw his hand move. Her head gently rested on his chest.

---
Shayera moved Kara's head gently, "Let me bandage him up, dear." She said, smiling when Kara. She carefully took the top part of his suit off..

---
Logan walked back in, putting the clothes on the counter, "I'll be in the living room, watching the TV. When your done here, Kara, meet me there."

---
Shayera looked at Logan, hearing Kara tell him okay, she saw Kara get his clothes. Then it hit her, she would have to help Clark with his clothes.

And she did, with the help of Kara and a little bit of clark. Though, they waited to bandaged his upper part before they put on his shirt. They laid him back down.

---
Kara looked at Kal-EL, "How are you holding up?" She asked..

---
Shayera smiled, "I will let you two talk, then I'll come back in when Clark needs his rest." She stated, walking outside, going to the dining room to fix something up for Clark.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:26 pm

Clark smiled up at Kara, though inwardly he felt terrible he had just killed someone he thought. It took all of Clark's control not to make a scene, "Look Kara....I....I'm sorry if watching the fight worried you." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:39 pm

[[OOC too lazy to get out of Hawkgirl]]

Kara looked down, "I-I'm just glad your fine.." She started to feel the tears form, "Not again." She laughed softly, wiping the tears that fell, "And, I know how you must feel..Killing that woman..But, it if helps..It was out of self-defense, if you wouldn't have killed her...You would've died.." She said, wiping more tears that fell.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:53 pm

Clark nodded and slowly sat up, "Kara I....I still can't stop seeing her face.....I was so angry....and before I knew it....I killed her." He said he put his head in his hands, "I can't be a superhero if I can kill so easily." He said with self-loathing in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:55 pm

Kara grabbed his hand, looking at him, "I'm still a superhero, and I killed Ivy..And she hadn't done anything to me..Where as, Black Queen needed to be stop.." Her eyes looked into his, "Don't put down yourself, or, you will never be able to move on...That is how I'm moving on.."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:01 pm

He swallowed hard and nodded, "Kara....I'm also sorry for not being here sooner, I'm your cousin and...you're my only family. I just....hope that we can get out of here alive." He added as he held her hand. He cleared his throat and then looked up at her, "And what was Logan saying about a wedding?" He asked with a twinkle in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:04 pm

Kara looked at him, "We will get out of here, together, I'm sure of it." When Kal-EL spoke about the wedding, her cheeks brightened up, looking away from him with a smile, "Logan, he asked me to marry him..And, I said yes." She said, remembering the whole scene, smiling even more.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:09 pm

Clark smiled at her, "So he finally asked huh? You wanna know what made me keep fighting Kara?" He asked as he dropped his joking manner.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:10 pm

Kara smiled at her, nodding at him. Her eyes then looked back at him, "What kept you fighting?"
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:13 pm

Clark squeezed her hand gently as some tears started falling down his face, "Knowing that if I died I wouldn't be able to walk you down the aisle to your own wedding." He looked away as more tears fell, he hoped that his voice hadn't shaken as much as he thought it had.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:15 pm

Her eyes widened, looking at her cousin, she stood up from the chair. She wiped his tears, "D-Does that mean...You approve, cousin?" She asked, her heart racing a little.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:17 pm

Clark looked over at her, "Kara I may not approve of how fast it took for you two to get engaged, but I would never stand in the way of your happiness." He said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:19 pm

Kara bit her lip, listening to his speak, though she hugged him softly, "Thank you.." She said, slowly starting to cry, "I thought I was going to loose you today.."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:21 pm

Clark hugged her back and tried to smile, "For a moment there you did." He said quietly as he rubbed her back.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:37 pm

After a couple of minutes of silence, and the two hugging each other. Shayera decided to walk in the room, holding a plate of eggs, walking to the room. She smiled at the two, "Okay you two, I'm sorry, but, it's time for Clark to eat. And then head to bed." She watched Kara say goodbye to her cousin, kissing her on her forehead. Shayera hugged Kara, before seeing her walk towards the living room.

Shayera walked to Clark, seeing him sit up softly, "That is exactly how you should sit up." She said, sitting on the edge of the bed, giving him the plate of Eggs.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:42 pm

He smiled as he saw the plate of eggs, "How did you know I liked eggs?" He asked as he dug in. His smile grew even larger as he tasted them, "You are one good cook Shayera.....maybe I should get wounded more often." He said teasingly. He blushed as he remembered their kiss in the Danger Room, he was sure his face was bright red.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:49 pm

Shayera smiled, sitting on the bed gently, positioning herself where her wings were in a different position, away from his wound, "Lucky guess." She joked, "You have always ate them, Clark" She stated, "And, thank you Clark." She said smiling, getting up as she walked to the counter, getting a bandage for later ready. The kiss appeared in her head, making her thoughts stop for a second.

Why did that happen? Why did I let it? I just got out of one..Shayera get a hold of yourself, do not think about unless he brings it up.

Shayera finally had the counter set, walking back to Clark, laughing as he was stuffing his face, "You were hungry!" She laughed, her green eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting the ML ready.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next