Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin
Superman

Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]]   Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:26 pm

Clark smiled, it never seemed to stop amazing him how she was...."Yeah well you and me both." He said in a bitter tone.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]]   Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:29 pm

Shayera took a deep breathe, fixing her clothes and brushed off her wings. Calming herself down, "I'm sorry, but, they known each other for two months..Annd, If I hear they are engaged, I might kill this Logan dude."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]]   Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:33 pm

Clark laughed, "It wouldn't surprise me, those two are already finishing each others sentences." He said teasingly
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]]   Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:36 pm

Shayera's eyes started to twitch, "Make sure you invite me to this Logan dude, please." She said, smiling a dangerous smile. She sighed, "I hope he is treating her good..I really hope, that is our little Kara after all.."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]]   Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:39 pm

Clark couldn't help the large grin that spread across his face, "You're right about that, and you won't be the only one." He said.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]]   Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:42 pm

Shayera fell back on the couch, putting her hand on her forehead, "So much stuff has happened in this place, huh?" She looked at Clark, her green eyes staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]]   Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Room-
Jump to: