Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not a place you wanna be at...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Not a place you wanna be at... Empty
PostSubject: Not a place you wanna be at...   Not a place you wanna be at... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:13 pm

Kara appeared in a Dining Room of a unfamiliar place, she fell hardly onto her knees. Her moonlit eyes staring at the ground. Her eyes were wide, letting the tears form before she started to cry, letting her hands cover her eyes fast. She knew where she was and she didn't want to be there, crying hard as she wanted Logan..Though Kara didn't know there were two people behind her, "Logan.." She whispered, crying hard as she didn't want to be here, didn't want to be surrounded by people she was against.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Not a place you wanna be at...   Not a place you wanna be at... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:34 pm

Lance let out shout as a girl just appeared out of thin air in front him. She began to cry as he approached her and touched her back. "Hey. How the hell did you do that?!" He heard her whisper something but didn't catch what.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Not a place you wanna be at...   Not a place you wanna be at... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:38 pm

Kara jumped, turning around fast as she stared at the man. Her eyes were wide, and by the looks of it she was a superhero. Her eyes looked at him for a bit longer before she spoke, "Ask the bitch in charge of this..The woman in the fucking black cloak..She..She took me away from my friends..From Logan.." She had said Logan's name soft, letting the tears fall down more.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Not a place you wanna be at...   Not a place you wanna be at... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:48 pm

"You!" Lance pointed in surprise. He recognize her from the picture. "You know Kitty, right? Look, will you stop crying already! It'll just piss me off more."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Not a place you wanna be at...   Not a place you wanna be at... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:50 pm

Kara looked at him, raising his eyebrow at him, "How do you know Kitty and I?" Her eyes narrowed, "I'm sorry, I'm in shock..Back off, before you piss me off." She got up, looking at him as she looked away from him.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Not a place you wanna be at...   Not a place you wanna be at... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 8:03 pm

Lance leaned against the wall, staring at her warily as she recovered. "Well, from what I learned about this place already its you're gonna have to get to being shocked." He narrow his at her in annoyance and pointed to his collar. "I'm talking literally here and now that you are in a better mood, we can talk." He walked over to the table and sat down, pulling out a seat next to him. He noted her hesitation. "Look, I'm kind of... a friend of Kitty's so that explains that, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Not a place you wanna be at...   Not a place you wanna be at... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 8:14 pm

Kara crossed her arms, keeping her look away from him, "My collar isn't activated right now, since I killed one of your members. Only nineteen to go for me.." She looked at him, "It explains a little, but why aren't you on our side? If your her friend?" She looked away as she leaned against the wall, staring out the window, not wanting to talk at all, "And how do you know who I am?" Kara looked at him, "You didn't answer that question."
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Not a place you wanna be at...   Not a place you wanna be at... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 8:38 pm

He glanced at her not really convinced that she could even kill a person. "Good for you and its complicated so I'll spare you the details. Anything else you know about the woman who brought you here? And, by the way, I really don't know who you are, I just recognize you from this picture I saw..." He pulled out the crumpled up picture and tossed it on the table with a disgusted expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Not a place you wanna be at...   Not a place you wanna be at... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 8:56 pm

Kara's eyes looked at the picture, looking instantly away when she recognized it, "I know nothing else about the woman who brought me here, only that she can control people. And who are you?" She looked at him, "Other then Kitty's friend."
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Not a place you wanna be at...   Not a place you wanna be at... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:07 pm

"I'm Lance." He picked up the crumpled picture and shot in it in the trash, making a perfect shot. He did a cheer and got up from his seat, heading to the door. He looked back at her. "Well, lady, unless you're under this woman's control, you could just go back to that Institute. You really don't belong in this place." He shook his head, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Not a place you wanna be at...   Not a place you wanna be at... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:12 pm

"Kara." When he talked to her, she looked away, "I can't. That bitch is making me stay here." Her eyes suddenly turned a deep blue, "Call me a bitch one more time, Kara and you will never be free."
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Not a place you wanna be at...   Not a place you wanna be at... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:20 pm

Lance jumped back in surprise at the sudden change in her vibe. "Whaa! Kara?" He stared at her wide-eyed and decided leaving her to handle herself was easier than trying to figure her out. He decided to head to the living to watch tv.
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Not a place you wanna be at...   Not a place you wanna be at... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:41 pm

Mystique walked to the Brotherhood, as a black cat. After leaving Logan, she had flown around for awhile, before deciding to finally head back to her "home".

She hated that she had to work with that "Black Queen", but she had gotten enough information that maybe things can get started.

Mystique slipped into the house and walked past the living room. She paused, seeing Avanche on the couch, watching tv.

Typical, even in another universe he's got to watch television. She thought, before going into the Dinning Room.

She froze when she saw a familiar blonde woman. She growled and hissed.

What was she doing here?!
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Not a place you wanna be at...   Not a place you wanna be at... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:47 pm

Kara's eyes were still deep blue, letting the Black Queen yell at her in her head. Kara tried to fight it, and the moment she did, she gasped grabbing a hold of the table near her. Her eyes stared at the table, letting her eyes water a little bit, but she wiped them away before anyone could see them fall. Then suddenly kicked the table, "DAMN IT! Logan.." She managed to whimper out, "Curse that woman..Curse her.." She sat on the table, putting her head down on the table. Her hands curled into fists, wanting to leave, wanting to be back with Logan, "I hate you Black Queen..I hate you.."

Her eyes turned deep blue, her tone in her voice changing, "Aww, thank you for hating me. Makes my control over you much more easier, by the way..You have a guest." Her head looked up, looking at a black cat in the doorway as her eyes changed back to her normal color..Her eyes were a little wide, "Mystique isn't here.." She said, putting her head back down..
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Not a place you wanna be at...   Not a place you wanna be at... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:11 pm

Mystique considered leaving then changing into someone else until she heard the tone of voice and saw Kara's eyes change colors.

Mystique's eyes narrowed. "So, Black Queen, you decided to work on your own, I see." She said, as she turned back into her original form. She walked fully into the room.

"Controlling Wolverine's love is pretty risky, don't you think?" She asked, walking over to the window and crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Not a place you wanna be at...   Not a place you wanna be at... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:13 pm

Kara's eyes widened, seeing Mystique change. Her body froze, having her eyes change into deep blue once again, "I just thought we needed a little more...strength on our team. And seeing how she already killed someone. Annnd, I know how risky it is. But, it's fun to play with him, he's just head over heels in LOOOVE with her. It's kinda pathetic in my point of view." She laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Not a place you wanna be at...   Not a place you wanna be at... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:21 pm

"Hmm, next time, talk to me about it. We're supposed to be working together. We don't need the Protectors on our backs for doing completely separate things." Mystique said, turning to her. "Control her all you want. If I had known you wanted to control her, I wouldn't have tried to kill her earlier." She stated, moving over to the table.

She sat down across from her. "Have fun with her. Though, when Wolverine gets a hold of you, it won't be pretty. Think you can actually handle him one on one?" Mystique asked, leaning her cheek on her fist, smirking a little.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Not a place you wanna be at...   Not a place you wanna be at... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:13 am

Kara smirked, looking at Mystique, "Sorry, I wanted to have a little bit of fun. And trust me this is fun but, I'll talk to you about it next time, prooomise!" She smiled, watching Mystique sit down in front of him, laughing softly when she talked about Wolverine, "I can handle him, if you haven't noticed I think this girl is his weakness. Earlier when he tried to attack me, I let my control of this girl vanish so she could get hurt instead of me. And he didn't fight after that. It's quite fun, sooo much fun." A amused smirked formed on her face.
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Not a place you wanna be at...   Not a place you wanna be at... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:03 pm

Mystique leaned back in the chair. "Glad you're having fun and I would appreciate it if you did." She said, giving her a look, while smirking.

"Also, I meant when he finds you, body and all." Mystique stated, still smirking. "That's one thing about Wolverine, he's always protective of those he considers "family". I've seen him try not to get attached, but in the end, he can't help himself. He's not meant to be a lone wolf." She stated.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Not a place you wanna be at...   Not a place you wanna be at... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:11 pm

Kara smiled, smirking when she gave her a look. She then got a little serious, "Well, I'm making my control over this girl into another personality. So I don't have to waste my energy to keep her behaved. And, it's almost done and so far, there isn't a way to get her out of it."

"Except if someone knocks her out, or kills her.." She thought in her head..

"Well anyway, I have to go do some stuff, I'll talk to you later Mystique. In person." She smiled, stopping the control.

Kara's eyes suddenly turned back to normal, making her look down fast as she gasped a little. Her head went up a little, when she saw Mystique, her eyes narrowed a little before she looked away from her.
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Not a place you wanna be at...   Not a place you wanna be at... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:36 pm

"Hmm, sounds promising." Mystique said, standing up from the table.

Mystique gave Kara a cold smile. "Welcome back, Supergirl."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Not a place you wanna be at...   Not a place you wanna be at... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:38 pm

Kara didn't look at her, "Fuck off.." She said, letting a look on her face tell her she knew what she had tried to do, "I don't want to talk to you." She got up, starting to walk to the door.
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Not a place you wanna be at...   Not a place you wanna be at... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:51 pm

Mystique smirked coldly. "Of course you don't. I tried to kill you and take back my former lover. So, why ever would you talk to me?" She asked, her tone cold.

"Hopefully, Black Queen will keep you in line." She said, walking around the table to the window. "I realize now that if you die, he'll forever love you, but if you hurt him emotionally, then that would be different. It's a shame that it becomes obvious with Black Queen takes you over." She said, before looking back at Kara, her smile cold. "Then she could have more fun with you."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Not a place you wanna be at...   Not a place you wanna be at... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:54 pm

Kara's hands turned into fists, she turned around fast, "You can go f-!" Her eyes widened, stopping still as her eyes turned a pitch dark blue. She became silent, staring at Mystique. She stayed still, feeling her collar deactivate. She turned around, walking off to one of the rooms.

When she walked into one of the rooms, her costume laid on the bed..Though it was black and sliver, she slipped the costume on, walking to the window as if she was waiting for someone..

Someone like Logan..
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Not a place you wanna be at...   Not a place you wanna be at... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:01 pm

Mystique watched as Kara's eyes turned a pitch dark blue and watched as she walked away.

A moment later, she could hear the sound of a motorcycle in the distance.

"Hmm, this should be interesting." She said, leaning against the frame of the window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a place you wanna be at...   Not a place you wanna be at... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not a place you wanna be at...
Page 1 of 1