Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Personal talk between cousins..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Personal talk between cousins.. Empty
PostSubject: Personal talk between cousins..   Personal talk between cousins.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:33 pm

When they reached the Medical Lab, she groaned as she went to a different bed then last time. Sitting on the bed, trying not to look around. It was clear she really hated being in this room. Her eyes looked at Logan and Kal-EL, "Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Personal talk between cousins..   Personal talk between cousins.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:40 pm

"Well we still need to bandage your wounds Kara." Clark replied with a small smile, he turned to look over at Logan and met his eyes, "If it's all right with you I would like to talk to her in private." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Personal talk between cousins..   Personal talk between cousins.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:48 pm

Logan looked at him for a moment. "Yeah, all right. She's in good hands and not alone." He said, before he went over to Kara and kissed her cheek. "I'll be back later tonight." He whispered, in her ear.

"I love you." He said, kissing her temple.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Personal talk between cousins..   Personal talk between cousins.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:51 pm

Kara smiled, liking that they were getting along. When Logan went over to her, she smiled, blushing softly ashe kissed her cheek, "Okay." She smiled, blushing more as he told her he loved her, "I love you to, Logan." She smiled, feeling him kiss her temple, before he left she grabbed his hand. Kara brought him very slowly down to her lips, kissing him softly before pulling away, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Personal talk between cousins..   Personal talk between cousins.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:04 pm

Clark looked away from their PDA and waited until he heard Logan walk off before looking back over at Kara. "So where are the bandages?" he asked, he wished that he knew where things were. He knew he must look pretty ridiculous in his full suit, wandering around in a place where idenitity really wasn't an issue.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Personal talk between cousins..   Personal talk between cousins.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:13 pm

Logan looked back at her then smirked as she brought him slowly down to her lips. He smiled at her when he saw her smile.

He gave her hand a squeeze before walking out of the room.

"So where are the bandages?" He heard Superman said. Logan shook his head.

He needs to ask these things first... He thought as he walked back to his room.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Personal talk between cousins..   Personal talk between cousins.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:21 am

Kara looked around, pointing to the bottom shelf, "Right down there, Cousin." She then went silent, looking up at him, "What do you want to talk about?" She asked, tilting her head a bit, worried a bit if she was going to be yelled at.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Personal talk between cousins..   Personal talk between cousins.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:31 am

Clark smiled gently in her direction as he got the bandages for Kara, he sat down on the bed next to her and sighed. "You've always been able to tell when I need to talk to you, Kara...if something should happen to one of us while we're here...well we should probably plan some things." He said qiuetly as he bandaged her side, "With these collars on, we're not invincible and we're at an even bigger disadvantage now that everyone here seems to know our weakness." he said.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Personal talk between cousins..   Personal talk between cousins.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:36 am

Kara looked at him, shaking her head, "Don't talk like we are going to die..We won't die, and I know we are at a bigger disadvantage..But, we won't die.." Her head shook, "I won't let you die, Cousin. Your the only family I have left..YOU WON'T DIE!!"
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Personal talk between cousins..   Personal talk between cousins.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:45 am

Clark could feel tears start coming up at her words and he blinked them back, " Kara, you are the only family I have....and I feel the same way about you." He looked down and started speaking to her in Kryptonian, "I need you to be strong for whatever happens, if I should die...then you keep fighting Kara-El. he said, before looking down and holding her hand. You are blessed to have finally met you soulmate." he added with a twinkle in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Personal talk between cousins..   Personal talk between cousins.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:48 am

Kara's eyes started to water, understanding him when he spoke in Kryptonian, making her respond in Kryptonian, "You..You won't die, I-I won't let you, Kal-El..Though, I make the promise...If you do die, I'll keep fighting..But, you do the same if I die.." She whispered the last line, holding her cousin's hand, "I love him, Kal-El..I really love him.."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Personal talk between cousins..   Personal talk between cousins.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:57 am

He nodded solemnly before smiling at her confession and then added, "Well, if he doesn't treat you right I will knock sense into him" He was only half-joking, he looked away for a moment and then turned to look back at her, "Why do you not trust Rogue?he added, he knew his cousin well enough to know when she didn't trust someone.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Personal talk between cousins..   Personal talk between cousins.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:00 am

Kara shook her head, "He will always treat me right." She smiled, getting a little serious with he mentioned Rogue, "She knew about the Danger Room's controls being tampered with before, Logan and I haven't told anyone that..And she came here right after it happened.." Her eyes narrowed, "That isn't right.."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Personal talk between cousins..   Personal talk between cousins.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:11 am

Clark's eyes narrowed, "Hmm....that is weird, well I'll keep an eye on her maybe if we all do we'll see what's going on he said.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Personal talk between cousins..   Personal talk between cousins.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:22 am

Kara nodded, speaking English again, "Okay." She looked at her wounds, "Are we going to treat my wounds or not?" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Personal talk between cousins..   Personal talk between cousins.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:32 am

Clark smiled at her, "Well if I don't, I know someone will complain." he teased and got out a few bandages, his hands were steady as they applied the bandages to her leg and the other area's that had been damaged. "Is your leg feeling better?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Personal talk between cousins..   Personal talk between cousins.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:42 am

Kara shook her head, smiling as she laughed, helping him when he bandaged her leg. She looked up at him, jumping off of the bed, "It is, so is my side and arm." She walked to the window, smiling at the blue sky, "Kal-El, Why do you treat me like a child sometimes.." Kara turned around, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Personal talk between cousins..   Personal talk between cousins.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:50 am

Clark sighed and stood up, so that he joined her by the window, "I guess sometimes, its difficult for me to accept the fact that you're a grown woman. I know I can do better though, don't heisitate to call me out on it though." he said mock-sternly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal talk between cousins..   Personal talk between cousins.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal talk between cousins..
Page 1 of 1