Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cooking for Canary

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

Cooking for Canary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:25 pm

He smiled to the kiss, picking her up and seating her down on the table. Kissing her neck now, making his left hand caress her thigh.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:32 pm

Dinah was amused by his respond. She laid her hand on his right hand. Tangling her fingers into his. As her left hand went through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:43 pm

Wally straightened up looking to her eyes, smiling seductively, before leaning to kiss her lips with passion, moaning slightly.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:49 pm

She smiled back. Hearing his moan. She squeezed his hand. Letting go of it. As she kissed back once again. Pulling away.
Starring at the window for some seconds. Before she bit her lip. Arrow wouldn't like this..
"I don't think this is a good idea..." She looked back at Wally.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:57 pm

He stepped back, looking at her questioningly. "Why? What's wrong?" She looked worried. He stroke her hair gently, smiling at her kindly. "Just take your time. We can move slow."

OOC: going to bed now.... I have to use a power tool tomorrow >.< XD Hopefully i don't do too much damage with it
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:34 pm

ooc: oh thank goodness! I would've freaked if Flash and Canary did it on the Dining Table! D8
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:24 am

OOC: XD Jealous?! Joking joking Wink
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:53 am

She smiled. "I'd like that." Kissing his lips before she went of the table. Walking over to the cofee machine. "Want some cofee?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:48 am

He smiled blushing a bit, watching her walk past him. "Sure." He said sitting down.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:02 am

She took out two cups and put one under the coffee machine. She pressed start and turned arround. ''Have you ever killed someone?''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:06 am

He turned his head from her, looking saddly at the table. "No." He said quietly. "But I feel terrible for not saving Overseers life, even if I could have. But the point is I didn't want to." He turned to look at her. "Does that make me a bad person?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:09 pm

She smiled. ''No it doesn't wally.'' walking over to him she laid her hand on his shoulder. ''Besides. If he raped two woman. I think that he was asking to die.'' She turned back to the coffe machine and took the full cup. Placing it before Flash. She turned back to put her cup onder the machine.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:18 pm

Wally looked up at her, smiling gratefully. "Thanks." He said taking a sip of his coffee. "Yeah I guess you're right. But I don't like this killing thing we have to do. I don't know if I can do it, you know." He looked at his cup and took another sip.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:28 pm

She turned around again. ''Give me one good reason why you think you can't?'' Crossing her arms.
''I mean think about it. A villain does things wrong otherwise this person wouldn't been called that. And if you just put this person into jail. Big chance that he or she escapes. So why not kill right away?''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:46 pm

He was starteled. Looking down on the table. "Yeah I get your point, but it's a life. And I believe people can change if they want to."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:08 pm

''Maby...'' She took her cup and walked over to the table taking place in the chair next to flash.
''I don't know.. Maby deep inside there is a villain just waiting to come out and do.... stuff...'' Take a sip of her cofee.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:21 pm

He looked at her as she sat down. "I think the difference between a hero and a villain is one very bad day." He took a sip of his coffee. "And I would really like to stay on the narrow path."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:38 pm

She starred at wally. "Do you think i'm a villain? I mean compared to you, i seem more like a bad guy than a hero.." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:52 pm

He looked at her surprised at the question. He thought for a moment. "No I don't think you are a villain. I guess being a hero is more in the actions one does, than what he looks like." Finishing his coffee, and putting the cup on the table. "And Batman looks more like a villain than a hero, and look at him, he saves the day. And he has the strickt rule of not killing."

OOC: yeah.... XD 'if only he could love me' playing in my head right now.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:26 pm

She grinned. ''What now your comparing yourself to batman?'' She took one sip again. ''I wasn't talking about Batman at all..'' She pushed away her cofee. ''I'm not really into cofee anymore..'' Rubbing her temples. ''This is really frustrating..''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:33 pm

"No I just meant that Batman looks more like a villain than you do. That's what we were talking about, right?" He looked ashamed at the table, holding the still warm cup in his hands. "Sorry if I'm frustrating you."

OOC: I'm a bit confused myself too XD
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:53 pm

''Oh right we where talking about me...'' She looked up. ''I thought you where comparing yourself to Batman.. sorry.'' She took his hand. ''You aren't frustrating me.'' Giving him a warm smile. Before leaning towards him to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:01 pm

He smiled at her sweetly. When she kissed him, he was surprised at first, but then relaxed and closed his eyes, kissing back gently. When they pulled apart he opened his eyes, looking at her with a gentle expression on his face. "Good, because I don't want to frustrate you." He said, gently brushing her cheek with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:11 pm

She smiled back. Sitting back. ''How about a walk when you've finished your coffee?''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:32 am

He looked at his mug, then showed it to her. "All finished, let's go." He said grinning. He tooks his mug and put it in the sink pouring some water in it. He took Canarys hand and walked with her out.

OOC: Sorry, I have a really busy day today. I'll try to come to the chat at some point. You can start the next topic. I'm currently typing this in my car on a supermarket parking lot XD I have some free time at the moment. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cooking for Canary
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3