Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cooking for Canary

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Cooking for Canary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:49 pm

Her eyes widen. ''You do? How ? From who?''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:57 pm

He leaned forward, clearly interested. "Tell us. Please."
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:01 pm

Storm cleared her throat. "The Overseer met with me and told me that we were brought here by beings who call themselves the Protectors." She drank some more before continuing. "The Protectors are taking heroes and villains alike from their worlds and bringing them here to compete in matches. In order to return to our worlds, we must kill 20 villains." She sighed and finished her tea, looking down in thought.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:03 pm

''20 Villains? But there aren't any Villains here.. Are they?'' She looked from Storm to Flash and back.
''How are we supose to kill 20 people, That would make us the villains...'' Looking down.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:10 pm

He listened to Storms story, getting angrier by the moment. He looked at Canary and then Storm, then he looked at the table. "Bullshit.... This is Bullshit!!!!!" He yelled, standing up, kicking one of the chairs. He raised his hands on top of his head running them through his hair. He breathed heavily as he walked to the window. Turning swiftly around to the two women. "Who comes up with these sick games!!!??? I mean beat them up is one thing, but to kill!!!??"
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:16 pm

She watched as Wally threw his tantrum. Kara didn't take it well either. "Just out of curiosity, what is it that you do when you stop a villain in your universe?" Storm looked to Canary and Flash questioningly.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:22 pm

She sighed. ''Wally calm down. I know this isn't good..'' Looking back to Storm. ''Well i beat their ass. Most of the time... Some times they just pass out after one kick..'' She grinned slight. ''But do you might know where the oh so called Villains are than?'' Asking Storm again.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:27 pm

He looked at Canary, trying to calm down. He looked at Storm. "It's not our job to judge their crimes. It's for courts, we just catch them, if they run away from prison. We belive in redemption not retribution." He turned to look at the garden view, still fuming.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:37 pm

Wow. She's tough. Storm thought, listening to Canary. She also thought a moment about her question on the whereabouts of the Brotherhood. "I am not exactly sure where they are hiding but in our universe, we mutants are being considered the enemies to all humanity as they fear us and our capabilities. We do what we can to help others but we mainly stay in the shadows, keeping our abilities hidden from the general public."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:04 pm

Looking at Flash. He was right. But still if that would mean she could go home..
She put her legs on the table. "Well that's a story i've never heard before." She said sarcastic.
"So all we need to do is find them and kill them? 20? And we are with like how much? Kitty , you , flash, me.. And that other guy Deadpool? Who caused trouble in the danger room. What side is he on?"
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:12 pm

He looked from Canary to Storm, he was still angry. He didn't want to yell again. "I don't think it's that easy. Sick games usually aren't. Am I right Storm." He said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:27 pm

"Deadpool, according to Logan is not right in the head. I suggest extreme caution around him as he can be unpredictable." Storm sighed, frowning at Canary and Flash. "And I'm afraid you are right, Flash. It's not that easy as for each hero has to eliminate 20 villains each and vice versa for them to be sent back to their own universe. I do not like the odds right now as I am not sure how many villains have arrived here but Wolverine took out the Overseer so he only needs to take out 19 more and the rest of us still needs to eliminate 20 to return home."

Storm put her mug in the sink and crossed to the window. "I personally think we should do as much as we can to stop these Protectors in charge. But I know almost nothing about them although, I have a hunch. Also, I strongly think we should learn as much about each other's enemies as to gain an advantage in surviving this game." She looked back to the two. "Well, who wants to go first, then?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:31 pm

[Ooc, btw you guys need to edit your posts on the Danger Room incident, you guys don't even know that Deadpool's back yet XD]
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 2:08 am

(OOC: I was talking about the first incident when Canary arrived Razz )

''Wolverine killed the Overseer.'' Her eyes widen. ''What happend? What did he do?'' She let her legs of the table. ''He didn't seem like a villain to me..''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:14 am

When the Overseers death was mentioned he didn't react to it at all. But he knew he could have stopped Wolverine if he wanted to. But he chose not to, he felt like he was as quilty as Wolverine. He turned to Canary. "He kiddnapped and tried to rape Kitty and Kara. Me and Logan got a letter saying we have an hour to kill him." He looked to Storm. "Are the villains required to have a superpower?"
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 2:52 pm

Ororo thought about Wally's last question. "I do not know about that but control seems to be everything to the Protectors. I do not think they would bring in villains, they can't control with these collars. That may go for the heroes, as well..." She thought about the letter Wally mentioned. "Do you remember what happened to that letter, Wally?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 3:23 pm

She starred at Wally. ''He did what?!'' She stood up. Kicking the chair. ''URGH! Kidnap people and rape them. Why didn't you tell me. I would kill that bastard for nothing.'' She shook her head. ''He seemed different...'' Sighing.
Listening to storm. As she leaned against the table.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 3:46 pm

OOC: I thought that i already posted but XD yeah XP

He turned to Storm. "Wolfi had it last. And the note was for us, so we didn't even think of you sorry." He turned to Canary, at the last part.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:20 pm

Sighing, Ororo looked out the window. I guess I got to have a talk with Logan. If I can get him from Kara long enough... "I think I am going to go train for a while. We need to be prepared for any kind of surprise visits."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:43 pm

''I understand.'' She said towards Flash Before turning back towards Storm.
She nodded at Storms words. ''You can never train too much.'' Smiling slight.
Her glance went to Flash. Than back to Storm.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:49 pm

He returned her glance with a knowing smile creeping in the corner of his lips. He turned to Storm. "Yeah, you go do that. We will stay here for a while." He said looking at Canary, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:00 pm

Storm looked at the two curiously as a small smirk started to form. "Alright. Have fun you two." She gave them a wave as as she left.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:09 pm

''Have fun you two!'' She laughed slight at Storms words. As Storm left the room she looked back at Flash. ''So what kind of fun did YOU have in mind?'' Grinning slight.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:14 pm

He walked towards her, making sure they were alone. Taking lifting her chin up and placing a soft kiss on her lips. "How does that feel?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:17 pm

Her smile grew wider. ''That calls for more.'' She wrapped her arms arround his neck. Kissing him with more passion. Running her hands through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for Canary   Cooking for Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cooking for Canary
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next