Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taste of Ink

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cyclops

Cyclops

Taste of Ink - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taste of Ink   Taste of Ink - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:51 pm

"Our team here doesn't need me, they've been fine without me. And I could be more help to them if I was on the inside." Scott moved this to more of a battle plan, save his wife and daughter would only look like lagniappe from what his brain was coming up with.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Taste of Ink   Taste of Ink - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm

She winced, 'Scott even if that would be your intention trust me....Shadow King would uncover your true intentions....I have to keep a mental shield up at all times so he doesn't even suspect my true alliegence." She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: Taste of Ink   Taste of Ink - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:59 pm

Scott frowned slightly "Then what happens if he uses you to get what I was thinking? It would be smart of I were him. I'm not losing you again, Jean." he moved his hand to wrap itself around hers.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Taste of Ink   Taste of Ink - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:11 am

Jean smiled sadly, I'll do my best to have that not happen." She said firmly as she lightly squeezed his hand.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: Taste of Ink   Taste of Ink - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:57 am

Scott held tightly on to her hand, trying to think of any scenario to get Jean away from the Shadow King. He just couldn't grasp one that seemed plausible.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Taste of Ink   Taste of Ink - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:24 am

She decided to not say anything because she didn't want to give him false hope, she shuddered as she received a mental signal. "I have to go now Scott, but I will try and return soon." She said quietly before she got up.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: Taste of Ink   Taste of Ink - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:27 am

Scott let her hand slip out of his own, "Be careful, alright?" He asked, looking up at her. He knew she could take care of herself but knocking the Shadow King out alone had taken a lot of energy on his part and he didn't have to worry about a child.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Taste of Ink   Taste of Ink - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:44 am

She nodded and kissed him on the cheek before adding, "Aren't I always?" and then she disappeared almost soundlessly.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: Taste of Ink   Taste of Ink - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:45 am

"no." he stated after she left, sighing out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taste of Ink   Taste of Ink - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taste of Ink
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Quarters :: Cyclops's Room-
Jump to: