Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your just a sex toy..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Your just a sex toy.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your just a sex toy..   Your just a sex toy.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:47 pm

Pietro pulled back and looked at his sisters wrists. "Let me see." He pulled her arms gently to him. "It's a good thing you don't know how to kill yourself by cutting." Pietro looked at the wounds. "The only thing you did right trying to die was getting in the tub. I know this isn't something you want to hear but I'm glad Johnny came along when he did." Pietro rubbed Lorna's wrists soothingly.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Your just a sex toy..   Your just a sex toy.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:52 pm

Lorna looked down at how he said she didn't know how to cut her wrists. She bit her lip when he mentioned getting in the tub was correct..She then looked away from him when he mentioned Johnny..Lorna was ashamed of herself for having sex with Johnny, and for having a little crush on him. Her eyes looked back at Pietro, "I'm sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Your just a sex toy..   Your just a sex toy.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:02 pm

"Sorry?" Pietro looked at his sister in confusion. "For what? Making a mistake? Baby Girl if everyone in the world killed themselves over bad lover mistakes there would be very few left. And I am including myself in that. Do you know how many time I was a Johnny to some poor girl? More times then I even know or care to admit. I'm just glad the they knew before hand I was a player." Pietro looked at his sister sadly. "You don't have to be sorry about Johnny. Just keep in mind that no guy is worth your life."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Your just a sex toy..   Your just a sex toy.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:09 pm

Lorna nodded as she looked at her brother, before she felt the room spin, "The room is spinning..."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Your just a sex toy..   Your just a sex toy.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:13 pm

"Rest Baby Girl." Pietro lowered Lorna back to the bed. "You lost a lot of blood. You need to get your strength back. If you need anything just yell. I'll come running." Pietro smiled at the reference to his powers. Pietro sat with Lorna until she was fast asleep. He tucked her in and left the room quietly, turning the tv off as he went.
Back to top Go down

Your just a sex toy..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Quarters :: Polaris's Room-
Jump to: