Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your just a sex toy..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Polaris

Polaris

Your just a sex toy.. Empty
PostSubject: Your just a sex toy..   Your just a sex toy.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:48 pm

Lorna walked into her room, laying straight down on her bed. Her emotions were haywire from training, she was exhausted and she couldn't control her emotions. So she was going to take a nap. She sighed as she laid there, looking at the wall, before she turned to the TV when it turned on..

Her eyes widened at what she saw..

Johnny with every single girl he raped or slept with. Her eyes widened at how many girls there were..Then the pictures of her and him popped up, with the words;

"Your just another sex toy."

She stood there as her eyes widened each second..Before the tears started to sting her eyes..Then pictures of every man who raped her popped up, with the words;

"Just a sex toy, nobody wants you.

Her eyes softened as the tears fell down her cheeks, her emotions going haywire..And suddenly landed on upset, and normally she would just cry about it..But this really hurt her, and with her powers growing, it made her more upset than she should be. She turned around and ran into the bathroom crying.

When she got in the bathroom, she turned on the bathtub, and grabbed a razor, her emotions going to haywire. And it was enough for her to slit her wrists fast. She winced horribly at the pain, before she stopped the bathtub water, laying in it as she put her head underneath the water, hoping she would drown..

Her emotions were haywire...

She used some of her powers, making her pass out under the water.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Your just a sex toy..   Your just a sex toy.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:58 pm

Johnny was walking through the hero house looking for Chloe he wanted to talk to her about the baby some more, but as he waked he found a room were the door wasn't closed. He peeked inside and what was on the tv shocked him. They were pictures of him with all the woman he had either raped or slept with. He looked around seeing the door to the bathroom ad jar. He walked inside fearing what he would find.

Johnny's eyes widened. Lorna was laying in the bathtub, uncontentious and her wrists were bleeding. Johnny rushed forward. "LORNA?!" He pulled her out of the tub quickly. He put clothes at her wrists to start the clotting. Johnny then realized Lorna wasn't breathing. He began compressing her chest giving her CPR. He breathed into her mouth hopping to save her.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Your just a sex toy..   Your just a sex toy.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:05 pm

It took a couple of tries with CPR to finally bring Lorna back..

Lorna quickly threw up water as she gasped as she breathed, turning over on her side. She kept coughing, trying to get air. She continued trying to get air.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Your just a sex toy..   Your just a sex toy.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:17 pm

Johnny breathed a sigh of relief when Lorna came to. He then began to compress her wrists to stop the bleeding. Now that she was continuous that was what had to be done. "What were you thinking?!" Johnny asked angrily. Lorna was one of the few girls he had slept with that he actually liked beyond the sex. She was sweet and innocent, he didn't see that often.

Pietro heard yelling coming from Lorna's room he knew she had just finished training so she should have been asleep. Pietro rushed in. He then went into the bathroom seeing his sister on the floor with Johnny kneeling over her. Lorna was coughing up water and was soaking wet. Johnny was also very wet but more on his arms and chest.

"Lorna Baby Girl what happened?! Are you ok?!" Pietro asked in panic.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Your just a sex toy..   Your just a sex toy.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:21 pm

Lorna came to it, opening her eyes as she looked at Johnny..

"What were you thinking?!"

Lorna looked at him, hearing her brother run in, her eyes narrowed slightly at Johnny. Too weak to fully narrow them, "Why do you care!?" She said, trying to push him off of her, "You just want me for sex! I'm just another one of your sex toys! Why should you care if I take my life? It's better to take my life then be taken advantage of!"

Last edited by Polaris on Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Your just a sex toy..   Your just a sex toy.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:30 pm

Johnny was shocked bye Lorna's reaction. This was the first time he had seen the aftermath of one of his more willing conquests. He had never meant to hurt her. It was just supposed to be a good time. Obviously sex meant more to Lorna.

"Baby Doll it wasn't like that I..."

Pietro had heard enough. Johnny had taken advantage of his sister and he would not have it.

"Alright come on." Pietro lifted Johnny off the floor and began pulling him out of the bathroom. "Your out of here." Pietro scowled as Johnny tried to stay in the room and talk to Lorna.

"Wait, No, Let me explain Pietro." Johnny begged.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Your just a sex toy..   Your just a sex toy.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:33 pm

Lorna looked at him, and before she could ask him what it was, Pietro was already dragging him out. She got up slowly, looking at the scene. "Then what was it!? Other than just sex..something to mark me as another one of your toys!" She asked, raising her voice as she pointed to the TV, the tears falling down her eyes, "I'm so TIRED of people raping me, and taking advantage of me, and just wanting me for my body!" She screamed, making herself dizzy as the blood was falling from her wrists, "Tell me!"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Your just a sex toy..   Your just a sex toy.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:39 pm

Pietro rushed to Lorna's side as she went pale. He pressed down on her wrists trying to stop the bleeding. He let her yell though she needed this apparently.

"I didn't mean to hurt you Lorna. I didn't understand. I didn't know you had been hurt before. I thought we were just having fun. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry."

Pietro glared at Johnny from his place beside Lorna. He really wanted to hit him.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Your just a sex toy..   Your just a sex toy.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:42 pm

Lorna looked at him, she couldn't tell him she didn't have fun..cause she did. And she couldn't tell him she didn't enjoy it, when she did. She just looked at him, "I just don't want to be one of your t-toys.." She stuttered as the room started to spin. Her eyes rolling back as they closed. Her body collapsing as she passed out in her brother's arms from lost of blood. Lorna laid there in her brother's arms. It was clear she needed medical help, now.

Last edited by Polaris on Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Your just a sex toy..   Your just a sex toy.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:49 pm

Pietro laid Lorna on her bed and ignored his instinct to attach Johnny and ran down to the med bay for bandages. He was back in seconds wrapping her wrists tight. Now that he had stopped the bleeding all she needed was a lot of rest so her body can make up for the blood it had lost. After he was finished he stood and glared at Johnny with a look he had always saved for life and death situations.

Pietro then attached. He tackled Johnny to the ground and began punching him in the face at superspeed. Johnny couldn't react fast enough because he still had his collar. Johnny blocked the blows that he could but it was obvious that Pietro was the victor. Johnny rolled them over and got in a few shots before Pietro took back control and continued the beating.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Your just a sex toy..   Your just a sex toy.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:54 pm

Artemis heard a commotion in Lorna's room, making her run fast to it. Her eyes widened when she saw Johnny and Pietro on the ground, Pietro beating the shit out Johnny. She moved fast as she grabbed Pietro, holding him back, "What the hell is going on!?" She asked, before she looked around as she kept Pietro in a tight hold. Her eyes widening at the sight of Lorna on the bed, passed out and her wrists bandaged. Her eyes then looked back at Pietro and Johnny.

Artemis threw Pietro to the other side of the room. She gave him a look that if he would try to move past her, she would move fast to knock him down. She then looked at Johnny, before looking back at Pietro, "What..happened?!"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Your just a sex toy..   Your just a sex toy.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:00 pm

Pietro glared as he began to speak. Johnny was nursing his injured jaw.

"HE.." Pietro pointed at Johnny, "TOOK ADVANTAGE OF MY SISTER AND SHE SLIT HER WRISTS!"

Johnny then began, "I didn't mean to. I thought it was just, casual adult fun. Like when we got together at the club. I didn't know I would be hurting her." Johnny tried to explain.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Your just a sex toy..   Your just a sex toy.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:06 pm

"HE..TOOK ADVANTAGE OF MY SISTER AND SHE SLIT HER WRISTS!"

Artemis quickly looked at Johnny.

"I didn't mean to. I thought it was just, casual adult fun. Like when we got together at the club. I didn't know I would be hurting her."

Artemis narrowed her eyes, "Well it probably was just adult fun." She said, before her eyes traveled to the TV, seeing the pictures of Johnny with other girls...including herself. She then looked back at Johnny, "Hell she probably didn't know you were a player! Sex is a big deal to Lorna, so she probably had little feelings for you, a crush. And she has been raped, and hurt so many times, she probably thinks she is just a fucking sex toy. Hell I don't blame her for telling herself that, I mean..I would feel the same!" She said as her eyes narrowed at him, before looking at Pietro, then back at Johnny..

"Look, to be honest..This isn't my business, but you need to leave..If Lorna wants to talk to you after all of this, she may..But this isn't my fight, or Pietro's." She looked at Pietro, "She needs to learn to deal with her own problems now, Pietro...Especially if she is having sex now, and her powers are going haywire." She looked back at Johnny, "Now..leave, if she tells us she wants to talk to you, we will make sure to contact you. But right now..you need to leave!"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Your just a sex toy..   Your just a sex toy.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:12 pm

Pietro pouted and crossed his arms. He wanted to protect his sister but he knew she was a big girl now and had to take care of herself.

Johnny nodded sadly as he stood. "Will you at least tell her she wasn't some toy. Some woman have been toys to me but I like Lorna. She's sweet and I don't see that much. Will you at least tell her that even if she doesn't want to talk to me?" Johnny looked at the couple pleadingly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Your just a sex toy..   Your just a sex toy.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:23 pm

Artemis nodded, "We will.." She said as she nodded, before pointing to the door, "We'll contact you if she wants you, just for now..stay away from her." She said, knowing Lorna wouldn't want to see him after trying to kill herself because of him. Artemis watched him walk out of the room, before looking at Pietro. She walked to him, looking at Lorna, "She needs to get out of those wet clothes." She said as she went to her dresser, getting her new underwear and a night gown with matching shorts to go underneath. Artemis looked at Pietro, making him turn around as she changed Lorna in the dry clothes.

When she was done she told Pietro that it was okay to look now. She tucked Lorna underneath the covers, caressing her face, "Everything will be alright.." She said to Lorna, and Pietro. She then heard James crying, "Shit.." Artemis whispered, looking at Pietro, "That's James..you'll be alright, right?" She asked, seeing him nod she smiled, "I'll be back later..I love you." She said, getting up as she kissed him and ran out of the room to take care of James.

Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Your just a sex toy..   Your just a sex toy.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:33 pm

Pietro sat down beside his sister on her bed. He pulled on of her arms out from under the sheets and held her hand gently. He couldn't believe he had missed how much pain she was in. He knew that the rapes had hurt her, and Jason's death had been a blow to her. He supposed Johnny was just the straw that broke the camels back as it were.

As Pietro thought about how he had ignored his sisters suffering a tear rolled down his check slowly. He took a shuddered breath trying to reign in his emotions.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Your just a sex toy..   Your just a sex toy.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:37 pm

Lorna moved her head, her hand twitching..She opened her eyes as she looked at her brother, who looked as if he was crying. "Big..brother?" She asked out very softly and weakly. Her hand gently squeezed his.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Your just a sex toy..   Your just a sex toy.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:42 pm

"Lorna?" Pietro whipped his eyes with his free hand. "Don't move to much your weak from the blood lose. Just rest." Pietro smiled down at his sister with watery eyes. "Do you need anything?" Pietro asked trying to avoid the subject of his emotions and what she had tried to do to herself.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Your just a sex toy..   Your just a sex toy.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:47 pm

Lorna felt the tears form in her eyes. She looked at her big brother, seeing the tears in his eyes. She felt bad for what she said and did..Lorna didn't really want to die, there was just too much emotions running through her. And too much stuff going on, it just made her hurt. The tears fell down when he asked her if she wanted anything, "I want my big brother..I-I'm..I'm so sorry." She said as she started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Your just a sex toy..   Your just a sex toy.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:00 pm

Pietro immediately pulled Lorna into his arms hugging her close to him. He willed himself not to sob into her hair but could not stop some stray tears from leaking from his eyes.

"Never do something like that again. No mater what it's not worth you life. I don't know what Father and I would do if something happened to you." Pietro whispered as he tightened his grip on his sister.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Your just a sex toy..   Your just a sex toy.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:03 pm

Lorna hugged Pietro immediately when he did. She cried on his shoulder.

"Never do something like that again. No mater what it's not worth you life. I don't know what Father and I would do if something happened to you."

Lorna gasped, "I-I won't..I-I'm so sorry, big brother...I'm so sorry!" She cried, gripping his shirt as she cried.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Your just a sex toy..   Your just a sex toy.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:10 pm

"Good." Pietro pulled away and moved her hair back. He then kissed her forehead. "You need to remember, no matter how big a jerk a guy can be there are two you can always count on, me and Father. Jason wasn't worth your life, and if he wasn't then guys like Johnny, Thomas and Firefly are definitely not worth your life. You are an incredible woman and if they are to stupid to see that then it is their lose not yours. I love you Baby Girl. Don't ever forget that." He kissed her forehead again. Then he looked into her eyes hoping she understood.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Your just a sex toy..   Your just a sex toy.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:22 pm

Lorna looked at him as the tears fell down her cheeks. She listened to her brother's little lecture. She nodded at him, "I love you too, big brother..I'm so sorry.." She said, before she nodded as she cried and rested her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Your just a sex toy..   Your just a sex toy.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:31 pm

Pietro held his sister to his chest. He patted her hair soothingly as she cried. "It's ok. I forgive you. Your going to be just fine." Pietro would hold his sister for as long as she needed him.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Your just a sex toy..   Your just a sex toy.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:41 pm

Lorna cried for a while, before she finally calmed down. She wiped her eyes, before she winced, "Ow..ow..ow.." She said, before she looked at her wrists, making her eyes softened. How could she be so stupid and hurt herself..?
Back to top Go down

Your just a sex toy..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Quarters :: Polaris's Room-
Jump to: