Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Apologizes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

Apologizes  Empty
PostSubject: Apologizes    Apologizes  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:18 pm

Lorna was in the living room, relaxing after training with her brother and father. She was watching TV.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Apologizes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologizes    Apologizes  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:24 pm

[[ OOC: BABY IT'S TOO LATE TO APOLOGIZE YEEEAAAAHHHH -sings- ]]

Thomas re-entered the Heroes' complex moving towards the medical lab, his eyes saw Lorna watching T.V. the promise he made to Amanda suddenly came to mind. He cleared his throat to grab her attention.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Apologizes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologizes    Apologizes  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:26 pm

Lorna turned around, jumping up fast as she backed up. Her eyes were wide, before she narrowed, "Get out!" She yelled, not wanting him in the mansion, "Get out now!"
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Apologizes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologizes    Apologizes  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:29 pm

Thomas just stood there, folding his arms, "I'm come here on a peace offering mission. I'm not going to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Apologizes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologizes    Apologizes  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:30 pm

"How am I suppose to believe you?" She asked harshly, not wanting to trust him..And even worse she wanted to throw him out of the room with her new magnetic force field..or push like her father said.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Apologizes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologizes    Apologizes  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:32 pm

"What I did was to impress Amanda, she used to be ruthless, cold hearted, and just drop dead amazing giving evil a new meaning. I did it the only way I knew how and you happened to be the victim. And for that, I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Apologizes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologizes    Apologizes  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:33 pm

Lorna looked at him, putting her guard down a little. She just glared at him, "Doesn't mean you have to hurt people..I understand that you are a Villain..But in order to impress women..you don't hurt their friends."
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Apologizes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologizes    Apologizes  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:35 pm

"I didn't know she had any. She was ruthless where I come from, the old Amanda would have loved the gesture, now? Not so much." Thomas explained.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Apologizes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologizes    Apologizes  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:36 pm

Lorna looked at him, "Still doesn't make what you did right.." She said, before looking away from him.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Apologizes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologizes    Apologizes  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:39 pm

"I know that, she explained it to me." Thomas said, finding that he just wanted to leave. He said his sorry and needed to get in and out before Chloe or Clark found him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apologizes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologizes    Apologizes  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apologizes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Room-
Jump to: