Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Like a Moth to a Flame

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Owlman

Owlman

Like a Moth to a Flame Empty
PostSubject: Like a Moth to a Flame   Like a Moth to a Flame Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:30 am

[[ OOC: I love music ;w; ]]

Thomas went back to the Medical Lab having seen Superman leave. His talk with the harlot had been less than pleasant. He walked into the room to see a woman looking at Bruce, with the dog he had seen earlier putting it's head on her laptop, "Has his vitals changed at all?" he asked the woman you seemed clearing intent with just watching him sleep. Bruce deserved a woman like that, not the harlot that he stupidly chose.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Like a Moth to a Flame   Like a Moth to a Flame Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:33 am

Diana slowly pet Krypto's head, listening to the voice behind her. The voice didn't automatically click, "He's out, still... I'm not sure how long he'll stay like that." She whispered, turning her head around to see Bruce. Huh? She looked back to Bruce then back to the dubbed, suddenly it clicked, "Owlman?" She asked, not knowing the man's true name.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Like a Moth to a Flame   Like a Moth to a Flame Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:51 am

"Call me Thomas, everyone seems to." he stated, coming off as a softer man than what he lead other to believe. He moved closer to Bruce, looking down at his brother. He felt his heart tighten, "Bruce never did deserve this. I can't believe I did this." he stated looking at the dog that let a soft growl his way but the dog seemed to calm dog as the woman rubbed his head.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Like a Moth to a Flame   Like a Moth to a Flame Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:56 am

Diana looked at Thomas, trying to calm the growling dog. Clark had probably told Krypto Thomas was a bad man. She sighed, "Bruce always did get a little to personal when it came to things like this. A friend his hurt and he'll die before he stops... That's Bruce for you." It was his one flaw. He would fight for one person, risk an entire race. Winning or not, it was a stupid risk for everyone involved.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Like a Moth to a Flame   Like a Moth to a Flame Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:28 am

Thomas looked over to the woman, trying desparately to remember who she was, "You're Amanda's better half, I assume?" he went out on a limb, his intelligence juice was wearing off at this point. He'd need to shoot up again soon.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Like a Moth to a Flame   Like a Moth to a Flame Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:39 am

"I guess you could call me that." She stated, not really finding that an appropriate term for describing herself even though she had done that earlier. Diana pushed Krypto's face away from her lap, getting a whimper from the dog. The dog placed it's head back, not letting Diana get up from her seat.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Like a Moth to a Flame   Like a Moth to a Flame Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:45 am

Thomas nodded, watching the dog's behavior, "Is that normal of the dog?" he asked, gears slowly working in his mind. He knew dogs would act highly protective of their owns in certain situations, and this seemed like a situation that he had read about.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Like a Moth to a Flame   Like a Moth to a Flame Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:52 am

Diana shook her head, but she didn't want to release that information just yet, "He's being overly protective, he feels like you're a threat. After what Clark said about you."

--

Krypto looked up to the man, "Kal-El said you hurt fetch-girl." a speaker from the dog's chest blurted out.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Like a Moth to a Flame   Like a Moth to a Flame Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:04 pm

Thomas was almost confused at what the dog had said, "Fetch-girl?" he asked, almost confused by the statement.

--

Krypto nodded his head, "Chloe."

--

Thomas frowned, suddenly understanding, "Yes, I hurt her but she deserved it." he said with some anger in his voice. He calmed himself down, "She deserved it for what she's been doing to Bruce, something I doubt anyone noticed."
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Like a Moth to a Flame   Like a Moth to a Flame Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:14 pm

Diana didn't exactly know what to say, but she felt tired. Incredibly so, "I'll leave you to Bruce, just be careful. Clark isn't as forgiving as I am." she said, moving from her spot. The world spun around her as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Like a Moth to a Flame   Like a Moth to a Flame Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:18 pm

Thomas quickly caught the fainting woman, somewhat startled. He looked at the dog that seemed to know something was up, "Go get who-ever Clark is." Thomas quickly spoke, sooner realizing that might have been Superman. The dog quickly left, he didn't know what to do. He grabbed Bruce, picking the man up, not wanting him to re-awaken in the hell-hole. Thomas would protect him, like he should have when he was shot. In one arm he had the clearly distressed woman and in the other, a comatose brother. He almost asked what he did to deserve this but he silently stalked out of the room with the both of them. Sneaking he way to the villains' complex with practiced ease.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like a Moth to a Flame   Like a Moth to a Flame Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like a Moth to a Flame
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Medical Lab-
Jump to: