Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inception.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Inception. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:32 pm

Diana felt the chair under herself, quietly thanking him for putting her down, "No, I just feel light headed, I'll be fine." she waved him off, not wanting him to feel like it was his fault.

--

Krypto trotted to the chair, putting his head on Diana's lap. He could sense her weakness and wanted to help.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:50 pm

Clark frowned, "If you're sure?" He said with concern, he didn't want to have injured her or...or the baby....what if he had caused serious damage to the baby??
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:02 pm

Diana nodded, she was just tired and light headed, "I'm fine, seriously, Clark. Just light headed, that's all." She didn't like the sudden attention from the dog and Clark, the dog was bad enough not letting her go anywhere that he couldn't go.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:30 pm

Clark backed up, "Well do you need me to take you to your room? Or do you just want to be by yourself for awhile?" He asked. Getting the subtle hint that she might not want him near her at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:34 pm

"I'm somewhat sick of--." She was cut off my Krpyto's barking, "It wouldn't be safe for her here, you should bring her to your room, Kal-El." Diana covered her face, slightly irritated with both of them. She doubted that for the rest of her pregnancy that the other two would stop acting like this, "I'm pregnant, not injured." She mumbled through her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:36 pm

Clark glanced over at Krypto with a slightly stern look, "Krypto, lets have Diana decide what she wants to do ok?" He asked, hoping he got the message.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:43 pm

Diana gave Clark a thankful look standing up on her own, "I'm not sure, but I barely do anything and I feel so tired. Is that normal?" She had to ask, unsure if it really was. She hadn't known someone that was pregnant, or at least had known them throughout the pregnancy.

--

Krypto knew he had done bad. He let his ears fold back and his tail curl under himself. He slowly moved next to Diana, not letting her go to far without him.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:46 pm

Clark bit his lip, "Well I'm not sure....I'll look it up though if you want?" He asked, he didn't want to get in her personal space any more then she was comfortable with.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:13 pm

Diana nodded, wanting the information in case it might not be a good thing. She sat down once more, letting Krypto put his head on her lap as she rubbed his head, "I think I'll stay here for now. I might go stir crazy if I stay in my room any longer."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:17 pm

Clark nodded, "Well just holler if you need anything, I'm going to go get something to eat, do you want something?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:18 pm

Diana shook her head, looking over at Bruce. The man looked more beat up then a crash dummy.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:19 pm

Clark nodded and then left the Medical Lab still trying to get over the shock that he was going to be a father.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inception.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Medical Lab-
Jump to: