Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you want from me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

What do you want from me? Empty
PostSubject: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:24 pm

She came back home from the hero mansion. Seeing Lorna so hurt, had been tough, and she felt guilty about it too. Amanda sighed and went to the bathroom to draw a bath. She took her clothes off and waited for the tub to fill up. She stepped in and let herself just to relax. She cupped some water on her hands and washed her face. 'What do I do now??'
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:28 pm

Thomas went back into the villain's house. He needed to talk to Amanda, dying to talk to her. He looked at the rooms finding one that had Superwoman written on it. He thanked whoever had thought about naming the rooms before opening and shutting it lightly not to alert Amanda to his arrival if she was here. He heard the bath water running, knowing it was her way of relieving stress. He winced before walking to the bathroom and knocking on the door.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:31 pm

She looked at the door. "Who is it?" She asked too tired to get up and open it. "Just come in, I won't mind." She crossed her legs and bent them slightly so her privates weren't showing, and covered her breasts with her arms.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:33 pm

Thomas opened the door, shutting it behind him. He kept his hands low to show he wasn't here for a fight, "Amanda." he said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:37 pm

She tensed slightly when he stepped into the room. "Hi..... what do you want?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:44 pm

"To talk." he said calmly, hoping she'd want to.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:50 pm

She nodded. "Go ahead." She looked into the mans eyes.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:52 pm

"I love you." he said with such feeling, he couldn't have lied. "I knew all about you and Quick fucking while I didn't pay attention to you, I know it all. But I don't blame you... I fucked up." he whispered out, leaning on the door, looking at Amanda. His heart feeling tight from the things he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:56 pm

Her eyes widened at his confession and she looked down at the water. "There was a time I loved you too... But when I met him.... I feel like a better person... I love him." She looked up at him. "I'm sorry Thomas."
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:58 pm

Thomas slid down the door, stopping when he hit the ground, "So... you're ending us without letting me having a fighting chance?" He said, swallowing. He felt like he could open himself to her, the one person besides Bruce he could really talk to and be understood... was just throwing him away? Just like that?
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:06 pm

She felt bad for him. She moved in the tub, folding her legs underher and leaning slightly out of the tub to touch his shoulder. "I will always love you, in one way or another. But right now I really want to see how things are going with this guy." She touched his cheek with her hand. "I'm not throwing you away. We can still be friends." She spoke softly to him.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:08 pm

"That's the biggest slap in the face to tell anyone, 'manda." He spoke, moving her hand away from his face. The years they were together meant nothing in the long run, just because a man momentarily made her happy? This was stupid, he shouldn't be here. Maybe he should just recluse like Bruce. Maybe Bruce was right, hiding your self from everyone must be the best way to get through in life.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:12 pm

She looked at him, in shock. She took her hand back. "I'm sorry." She said looking down ashamed, not knowing what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:15 pm

Thomas let silence fill the room, finding this scenario something he could have never seen coming. He shut his eyes, letting the water that was left on his face from Amanda's arm run down his face, "...Forewarned. If that man hurt you, I will use all amounts of lethal force to make him regret it."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:17 pm

She looked up at him, surprised. "You would do that??? For me??" She blinked. 'He does care...'
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:19 pm

"I don't just do anything without cause." He stated, if he didn't feel anything for her, he wouldn't have kept her there with him all these years. He wasn't a man of pure actions without thought. He was actually the opposite.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:26 pm

She looked down again. "I never knew how much you cared.... I felt like I was a distraction or just another whore.... That's why I did it with Johnny, to spark some kind of reaction out of you." She looked up at him. "But you never did. I thought either you didn't know, or didn't care."
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:28 pm

"I knew you did it, it wasn't something I liked either. But I let you do it, because I wasn't going to encourage the behavior after a while when you didn't notice a rise out of me you stopped. Didn't you?" He moved his eyes moved to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:32 pm

She leaned her head against the edge of the tub. "I did, but it was because I felt ignored. I felt like air to you." She drew circles on the water with her finger.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:38 pm

"I admit that I did push you to the side a lot, I couldn't let them see you as my biggest weakness. It was not my best moments." Thomas had reasons for his behavior.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:43 pm

'..my biggest weakness...' That made her heart leap in her chest. She looked down and smiled slightly. "I was your biggest weakness? I never knew that."
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:45 pm

"I am quite positive I hid it quite well, someone threatened you and I was always the first there... or I'd wait until someone else showed up before doing something. It's a very hard cover to maintain." Thomas spoke, shutting his eyes. He let the words of honestly flow, it felt great letting the woman you love know how much she means.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:50 pm

She reached for his hand. "I just wish I had known that sooner. And that you had come here sooner."
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:51 pm

Thomas took the hand, feeling the wetness of the water and the softness of her skin, "I wish that too... I wish that every time my heart beats."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:02 pm

Amandas eyes softened at his words. She squeesed his hand. "If things don't work with me and Ollie, I will come crawling back to you. For sure." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you want from me?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: Living Quarters :: Superwoman's Room-
Jump to: