Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Highschool fantasticness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Polaris

Polaris

Highschool fantasticness - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Highschool fantasticness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:29 pm

Lorna smiled shyly as she got up with his help. Her eyes looked at him before she closed them and kissed back. Her arms wrapped around him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Highschool fantasticness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:36 pm

Johnny then lifted Lorna gently into the air and pressed her against the lockers. He continued to kiss her as he moved his cock into position and began to penetrate her slowly giving her time to adjust to his girth. His tongue began probing her mouth gently, running along her tongue and over the roof of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Highschool fantasticness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:41 pm

Lorna gasped softly, her legs wrapping around his waist fast. She kissed him back, feeling him adjust himself, before entering her. Her moan got louder when he entered her. Her area was tight around him, she hadn't felt this pleasure in a while.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Highschool fantasticness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:27 pm

"Fuck, your like virgin tight Baby Doll, it's fantastic." After he was fully inside her he slowly pulled out and began going in again slightly faster then before. He kept a steady pace for her. He moved his mouth to her neck kissing it lightly sucking on the area were her neck meets her shoulder. His hands move from her but to her breast flicking the hardened nubs tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Highschool fantasticness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:32 pm

Lorna lowered her head shyly as he commented on her being tight, "I..I only had sex once.." She said before she moaned when he moved in and out of her. Her back arching, it felt good feeling him thrust like he was. Her body shuddered with all the pleasure he was giving her. Her eyes softened, "My virginity was forcefully taken away from me...So..I only felt this good..only once-aaah!" Lorna had shrieked her moan as he rubbed against a area inside her, her g-spot. Her whole body shuddered, moaning as he kept brushing against it.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Highschool fantasticness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:06 pm

"Some guys just don't know how to behave with a beautiful woman like you." Johnny continued his gentile thrusting making sure to hit her g-spot every time. He lowered one of his hands down to her clit and pressed it. His other hand continued caressing her breast. His mouth moved up to her ear and sucked it into his mouth nibbling on it softly.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Highschool fantasticness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:16 pm

Lorna smiled, "Thank you-Aaah!" She shrieked another moan as he kept hitting her g-spot. Her eyes were shut tight in pleasure, shrieking as she hugged him, accidentally letting out a word of pleasure, "Yes..!" She moaned, it was soft but it was probably enough to just heard her soft, gentle voice moan that word to Johnny.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Highschool fantasticness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:47 pm

Johnny slowly began to increase his speed. He couldn't stop Lorna felt so good around him he had to keep going and he had to go faster. Johnny moved his mouth back to hers kissing her before going to the other side and giving it the same treatment as the other. "So good." Johnny moaned.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Highschool fantasticness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:49 pm

Her eyes widened before they closed as she buried her face into his shoulder. She started to moan louder, before she suddenly screamed a moan when he pounded into her g-spot, "J-Johnny.."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Highschool fantasticness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:16 pm

Johnny continued stroking himself inside her. He could feel her tightening around him. She was going to cum soon and he could feel that he was going to cum with her. "Oh God Baby Doll you feel so good."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Highschool fantasticness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:18 pm

Lorna hugged him tight, feeling herself having this warm feeling inside of her. She closed her eyes as she suddenly felt herself start to orgasm. She moaned words of pleasure, before she orgasmed loud as she came. Her grip on him was tight, and her area was tight around him, slowly loosening as she was coming down from her orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Highschool fantasticness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:37 pm

Johnny sighed as he and Lorna both came down from their orgasms. He rubbed her sides gently. Johnny pulled out and placed Lorna on her feet. He kissed her lips softly licking her lips. "Oh Baby Doll. You ever want to do this again you let me know."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Highschool fantasticness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:42 pm

Lorna looked at him as she kissed him. She then looked at him, before looking down as she blushed again, "W-What does it feel like..to go fast?" She asked, shyly..With the speed he was going, it made her curious.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Highschool fantasticness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:51 pm

Johnny raised an eyebrow. "If I went at super speed you would have lost your mind. Also... I can vibrate my appendages." Johnny whispered in her ear seductively. "Unfortunately I can't use my powers here to show you so if you really want to know then come with me to the training ground by the brotherhood house now. I could make you scream like a banshee in pleasure until you lose your voice. You in?" Johnny asked. Lorna didn't really have a choice if she said no he would just inject her again and take her anyway.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Highschool fantasticness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:57 pm

Lorna looked up at him as she blushed when he whispered in her ear. She looked up at him, looking down a little as she nodded, "Y-yeah.." She said, looking back up. The feeling she was in, the warmth, it made her want it..And she couldn't hold back or hide it anymore.

What is this feeling..?
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Highschool fantasticness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:21 pm

Johnny grinned as he dressed and got Lorna dressed. He pulled her along getting them to the training ground as quick as he could. Once he got her to the training ground he would give her a second dosage of Speed Juice just to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Highschool fantasticness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:24 am

[[OOC Got to talk to you..Really important..]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Highschool fantasticness - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Highschool fantasticness
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville High School-
Jump to: