Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What I get from you

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

What I get from you Empty
PostSubject: What I get from you   What I get from you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:15 am

Amanda walked into her room. She was not thrilled that Owlman was here. 'What if he finds out about Ollie? Or does something to him, or tells him something.' She was worried and scared about the situation.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: What I get from you   What I get from you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:18 am

If as on cue, Thomas snuck in behind her as the shut the door. When she turned around to face him he pinned her against the wall, "Amanda." He said, his voice oozing with sensuality and lust. He would fight for Amanda, she was his .
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What I get from you   What I get from you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:24 am

She was surprised. "Thomas?!" She recognised the feeling in his voice. She struggeled against him, scared. "Please let go."
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: What I get from you   What I get from you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:26 am

"Why should I? You left me without so much as a goodbye." Thomas leaned his face near her ear, "And that's not a good thing to do to me."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What I get from you   What I get from you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:28 am

She shivered slightly, feeling his breath in her ear. "I'm sorry. I really am. I just... fell in love."
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: What I get from you   What I get from you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:31 am

Thomas moved his face away, "So what, you didn't love me?" Thomas's eyes searched for something to give him even a hint of what she was going to say before she said it.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What I get from you   What I get from you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:35 am

She looked down. "Not like I love him." She looked back at him, fearing his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: What I get from you   What I get from you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:37 am

Thomas let her go, almost feeling defeated. Almost. "Why does he like you?" he asked, looking evenly to her.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What I get from you   What I get from you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:42 am

She looked down, smiling slightly. " He said he loves my hair, and the way I act with him."
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: What I get from you   What I get from you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:44 am

Some idea, marvelously popped into his head. He had an idea, "I loved you hair... Loved." He said quickly grabbing her hair and pulling it toward him, he grabbed an owl-rang and cut her pony tail off. He threw the hair behind, a large frown adorned his face.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What I get from you   What I get from you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:48 am

She gasped feeling him pull on her hair. Before she knew it he had cut it, the hair falling down from her usual ponytail. She touched her short hair with a shaky hand. "Why did you do that?!" She asked looking up at him tears rimming her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: What I get from you   What I get from you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:50 am

"That's just the beginning... I plan on making your life hell for what you did to me. You and Bruce. My plan against Bruce is already working... his own girlfriend killed their child, wonderful isn't?" He let out a rolling laugh, "You'll do best to come crawling back to me. Before I have to have my fun with the unfortunate man to have won your heart."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What I get from you   What I get from you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:54 am

She gasped. "You did what to Chloe!!!??" She exclaimed, quickly covering her mouth. "Well good luck in trying to find out who the man is. I will not tell you." She said trying to sound brave.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: What I get from you   What I get from you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:58 am

"Chloe, that foolish bitch. Kept calling me Bruce kept begging for my forgiveness, I told her I didn't want to ever see her again. She was useless... everything was better then her and the only reason I stayed with her was because she had a baby... and that's not the best part... Bruce actually was only with her because of the baby." He laughed out, more sinister than anything, "You should've seen how Superman almost ripped Bruce apart... I had to intervene can't have my little brother dying again, can we?" He smiled, blinking slowly, "And if you think I don't know how to find information out.... I can." Thomas slicked back his hair, almost looking exactly like Bruce, "I have my ways."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What I get from you   What I get from you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:03 am

She looked at him, shocked, covering her mouth. "You are cruel..." She looked away from him. "What makes you think I won't stop you?"
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: What I get from you   What I get from you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:04 am

"Because, if you do... I'll rape Chloe, I'll rape you and then I'll rape any woman you ever had contact with..." He said seriously, he meant every word he said.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What I get from you   What I get from you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:08 am

Her eyes widened. "If you rape any of my friends I will kill you!!!" She said standing up, and smacking him into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: What I get from you   What I get from you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:11 am

Thomas slowly stood up, brushing himself off. "That's great and all, but you have no choice here. I'm in control... and you are not." Thomas noticed a window behind him, he took that as an opportunity to escape. He jumped out the window, landing in a crouching position on the ground. He quickly escaped for the hero's mansion.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What I get from you   What I get from you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:15 am

Amanda ran to the window and jumped out aswell. She ran after him, she would be damned if she let him hurt her friends.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: What I get from you   What I get from you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:24 am

Thomas disappeared behind a tree, jumping on Amanda as she passed the tree. He quickly disabled her, dragging her body to a basement he had seen earlier. He could not have her warning anyone... now could he?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I get from you   What I get from you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What I get from you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: Living Quarters :: Superwoman's Room-
Jump to: