Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Already Over

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Already Over Empty
PostSubject: Already Over   Already Over Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:21 pm

[Ooc yes the song title is from Red XD]
Chloe was taking a walk outside not quite ready to head back to the Mansion, "I always mess everything up.....no wonder Bruce hates me." She muttered as she sat down on the ground and kicked off her heels. She was starting to become aware of blisters that were swelling, she grimaced as she stared at her feet and put her hand on her stomach, "Of course being pregnant with his child doesn't make this any easier." She added in a undertone.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

Already Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over   Already Over Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:24 pm

Thomas walked into the area, his class oozed off of him. He looked around the area, finding a woman that seemed quite distressed. He let his lip curled up before fixing himself. He moved fluidity straight to her, kneeling next to her, "Do you need help, miss?" he asked, acting suave like the Wayne he was. It was a genetic trait to be fluid, suave and even their dashing good looks.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Already Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over   Already Over Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:26 pm

She whirled around, "Oh look Bruce about earlier, I'm sorry." She said quietly, he was certainly acting a lot more different then she had been expecting.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

Already Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over   Already Over Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:30 pm

Thomas was momentarily stunned, it was common for the two of them to be confused out of costume... even though he was a more emotional man with thrill seeking while he was a brooding ass. He flashed a smile to her, "It's accepted, my behavior was less then its best, but that doesn't explain why you're walking around in heels. Things that go bump in the night might get you." He said, in his mind he almost laughed at himself, he'd play the knight for now... she might be a nice play thing to have later.

Last edited by Owlman on Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Already Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over   Already Over Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:33 pm

She frowned, he certainly was acting off she thought but she would play along for now, "Oh believe me after last time I've taken the liberty of learning more self-defense." She said with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

Already Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over   Already Over Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:34 pm

"Again, it doesn't explain your reckless behavior." he stated, looking her over for anything else to give him some identifier as whom this was to Bruce or whom it was at all.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Already Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over   Already Over Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:37 pm

She frowned, "I wasn't aware that sitting down was considered reckless, though I probably should be more careful with the baby and all." She said as she bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

Already Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over   Already Over Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:39 pm

Thomas almost smirked, 'So the Bat is reproducing, pity. I feel sorry for the child.' "I consider anything you do, without talking to me and getting approval, reckless." He stated, he'd treat like she was a caged animal and if that didn't work he'd have to do more drastic measures...

Oh Bruce.

Revenge is such a sweet... sweet thing.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Already Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over   Already Over Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:41 pm

She raised an eyebrow, "Look Bruce, I have a mind of my own and I use it often." She said angrily as she made to leave.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

Already Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over   Already Over Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:45 pm

"Are you sure?" he said, standing up grabbing her heels, oh this was just too fun! this girl was reckless, even if she couldn't see it.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Already Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over   Already Over Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:48 pm

She reached over to grab her heels as tears worked their way out, "I said I was sorry about forgetting you.....its not like I wanted Brainiac to erase my memories!" She snapped.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

Already Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over   Already Over Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:50 pm

Thomas's eyes widened, this girl was a brainaic fool? 'Oh god Bruce, how do you pick you're women? By who is the most fucked up? I get it, you win.' Thomas stood up, "Sorries don't count, I expected more from you." He said, letting his voice bleed some anger into it.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Already Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over   Already Over Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:52 pm

She stepped back from him, "Well I'm sorry I disappointed you Bruce." She said quietly as angry tears shone in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

Already Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over   Already Over Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:57 pm

"Disappointment? You're a piece of work, you know? Saying this like it's my fault. Get over yourself." He laughed out, "We both know I can do so much better." He let a deeper laugh, "The only reason I'm here is because of that parasite." He suddenly became serious, to enforce what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Already Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over   Already Over Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:00 pm

She glared up at him, "I never asked you too." She snapped before she went to punch him. She had had enough of him belittling her and she just wanted to shut him up.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

Already Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over   Already Over Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:02 pm

Thomas almost smiled as she attempted to punch him. He quickly grabbed her arm throwing her to the ground and pinning her with her arm, "You see? You're pathetic. A worthless excuse for a human being... and you wonder why I can't stand to talk to you." He rolled out with such fluidity it was hard not to accept his logic.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Already Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over   Already Over Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:06 pm

She tried to fight him off and could feel angry tears work their way down her face but she kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

Already Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over   Already Over Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:09 pm

Thomas threw her arm down onto the ground, "Now that that has been established. I don't ever want to see you again, or talk to you. Ever." He stated, rolling his arms around, "Actually, you might just want to kill yourself, no one would believe you that this happen. Reputations mean more than words." He turned around, walking away from her.

Oh Bruce, fuck with me and I completely ruin your love life...

Last edited by Owlman on Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Already Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over   Already Over Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:12 pm

She watched him flip her off and then slowly got up her stomach was aching and she only vaguely wondered about the baby's health. "Go to hell you bastard." She whispered before dragging herself up and making her way back to the Mansion.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

Already Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over   Already Over Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:18 pm

"Oh I fully intend on it." he whispered out disappearing going to find some other sap to mess around with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Already Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over   Already Over Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville Park-
Jump to: