Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shake it Out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Shake it Out Empty
PostSubject: Shake it Out   Shake it Out Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:12 am

[Ooc don't mind the random song titles XD]
Chloe smiled once they were out in the garden and looked around herself, "Its beautiful out here isn't it?" She asked quietly as she looked around herself. Her favorite place to go was the Garden, it was here that she felt like she wasn't trapped all the time.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

Shake it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake it Out   Shake it Out Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:15 am

Bruce nodded lightly, almost wanting to just leave Chloe there to go to his tree and sit on his branch like he always did when he wanted to think.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Shake it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake it Out   Shake it Out Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:17 am

She turned to look up at him and saw an expression on there that she recognized, "If you want, you can go back up to your tree Bruce. I'm pretty sure I can navigate my way through the garden." She said softly and with a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

Shake it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake it Out   Shake it Out Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:19 am

Bruce looked down at her before looking to the side, "If you don't mind." He stated smoothly, walking towards his tree, grabbing his tree branch and throwing himself on to it.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Shake it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake it Out   Shake it Out Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:22 am

She watched him go and then turned to see how the tulips were doing, she was still wondering how she was going to tell Bruce that Brainiac was well....influencing some of her choices. She sighed bitterly as she thought about it, any child I have is going to be seriously messed up...all because I messed up she thought.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

Shake it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake it Out   Shake it Out Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:53 am

Bruce watched over Chloe was she looked at rose, his spot getting a great view of the entire garden.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Shake it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake it Out   Shake it Out Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:00 pm

Chloe bit her lip as she mulled over the way of how to bring the subject up to Bruce, her thoughts kept spinning. She glanced back up at the tree before heading over to it, "Look Bruce I'm going to head inside." She said.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

Shake it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake it Out   Shake it Out Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:01 pm

Bruce looked down, "Alright, want me to come with you?" He asked, wanting to be there if she still needed him.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Shake it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake it Out   Shake it Out Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:05 pm

She shook her head, "No I'll be fine, thanks though." She said sincerely before she left.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Shake it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake it Out   Shake it Out Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:06 pm

Bruce raised his eyebrow moving out of the tree. He moved to go to his room, it was time to think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shake it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake it Out   Shake it Out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shake it Out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Out of Character :: Archive-
Jump to: