Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bananas are for monkeys

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Bananas are for monkeys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:01 pm

He stroked her hair. "Stop crying.." He whispered. As he held her close. He slowly started rocking from side to side when she calmed down he got out of the hug. He than frowned and looked at Superwoman. He just stepped away from Laura. "It was her desision."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:03 pm

Laura felt him rock her side to side, calming her down at the loving gesture. She turned around to look at Amanda..Though she didn't know how to respond, not wanting another fight to break out..And she was already feeling dizzy..
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:09 pm

She let out a sigh and walked back upstairs, getting her bag. She walked back down. "You know where to find me when he leaves you again." She said to Laura, then glared at Slade. "Make sure she rests and eats healthy, and if you stress her out in anyway, I'm going to cut your dick off and make you eat it." She then walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:16 am

He looked at superwoman. Laughing coldly when she told him about cutting off his dick. He shook his head, "I will look foreward to that day.". He said just before she left. He looked back at Laura, taking her hand. "I am sorry Laura,'
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:19 am

Laura watched Amanda walked out of the door..She thanked her in her mind..She then looked up at Slade when he took her hand. Her green eyes looking up at him, "I forgive you..Just..please keep that promise you made me.." Laura said as her gaze didn't leave his. She gave his hand a slight squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:25 am

"I will keep my promise." He said as he pulled her into a hug. Hugging her softly. "But if you want to hang around with superwoman I will leave, because I cannot bare to be in one room with that woman..." He said.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:29 am

Laura hugged him back, looking up at him, "I understand.." She said..Then she realized she needed to ask one more question, "Will you..support me through this pregnancy?" She asked, looking slowly up at him..
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:32 am

He nodded. "I will support you...and protect you..." He said. Kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:33 am

Laura smiled up at him, closing her eyes, "Thank you..Slade..thank you so much.." She said as she opened her eyes and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:40 am

He smiled at her. "No problem...I love you very much."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:42 am

Laura's eyes widened..Before they softened as she smiled, "That's the first time..you told me you loved me very much.." She said as she laughed softly, "I love you too, Slade..very much as well.."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:48 am

He smiled at her. "I say it because I mean it.." He said as he slowly tilted her head a little bringing his face closer to hers. As he softly kissed her lips. He held her close to him.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:50 am

Laura smiled, looking more at him as he tilted her head up. She closed her eyes when she saw his face come closer to hers..She kissed him back as her hands rest on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:55 am

He deepened the kiss. Holding her close to him. But not too close. Letting his hands go to her back. Supporting her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:57 am

Laura gripped his shirt as she followed him as he deepened the kiss..Though suddenly the pain came back, she winced horribly..Before her grip became loose, and she stopped the kiss as she started to fall back..Her lips falling from his.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:05 am

He was surprised when suddenly laura fell back. He caught her in his arms. "Laura..?" He asked, seeing her eyes shut.he shook her lightly. "Laura? Please laura wake up."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:13 am

Amanda was driving back to the mansion when she suddenly remembered she had forgotten something. She did an U turn and headed back. She stomped in. "Don't worry, I'm not here to stay, just forgot my make up..." She froze seeing Laura in Slades arms, unconcious. "What did you do?!!" She said quickly going to Laura taking her in her arms and pushing Slade away. She carried her to the couch, tapping her cheek, trying to get her to respond. "Laura! Laura can you hear me?!" She held the girls hand in hers.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:19 am

He let superwoman push him away. Walking with her to the couch. "I did not do anything..she just fainted." He said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:23 am

She kept trying to wake up Laura, if she didn't wake up within 2 minutes she would have to take her to the hospital. "Come on, wake up Laura!" She said to the girl. She shot a glare at Slade. "Somehow I find it hard to believe!!"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:25 am

"Come on, wake up Laura!"

Laura heard both Amanda's and Slade's voice. She opened her eyes, looking at both of them, "What happened?" She asked weakly, looking at the both of them..Her eyes going to Slade..
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:31 am

He glared at Superwoman. Before he noticed laura had woken up. "Laura..are you okay?" He asked running his hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:35 am

Amanda sighed in relief. "How are you Laura? Does it hurt anywhere?" She asked squeesing Lauras hand.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:37 am

Laura looked at them, "I think I'm fine.." She said, before looking straight at Amanda, "Only a little..it hurts.." She said, looking back to Slade, "I think it's because I was standing too long.." Laura said to both of them, before she went to move a little bit, only to stop when her eyes closed in pain, "Or..I need to rest.."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:34 am

He looked at Laura, "than rest. If you need to rest.." He said brushing his hand on her cheek. "Don't worry I will keep my promise too you." He smiled weakly.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:57 am

She looked at Slade with fiery eyes. "And what promise was that exactly?!" She stood up, going to him, poking his chest. "What did you do?! Punch her in the stomach?! Because to me it seems like you don't want this baby!!" She had been scared for Laura, and was taking it out on Slade now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bananas are for monkeys
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Laura's Cabin-
Jump to: