Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darkest Before the Dawn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Darkest Before the Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Darkest Before the Dawn   Darkest Before the Dawn Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:33 pm

Chloe was barely able to keep track of where they were going, her vision kept dotting up and she vaguely realized she had been using all of her strength to talk to Bruce earlier.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Before the Dawn   Darkest Before the Dawn Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:40 pm

Bruce found that the closer they moved to Chloe's room the weaker she was getting. He paused in front of his room, unsure if the woman was even going to make it to her room. Bruce picked up Chloe in a bridal style, carrying her into her room. He looked around at the sheer blackness of the room. He paused a moment and let his eyes adjust before using his shoulder to turn on the lights. Bruce moved himself and Chloe to her bed, placing her lightly on the middle of the bed. He sat on the edge of the bed, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Before the Dawn   Darkest Before the Dawn Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:43 pm

Chloe frowned as she slowly came too, "I'm sorry about that Bruce....I don't know why I got like that." She said apologetically, she hated feeling like she couldn't control her own body. She almost blushed as she remembered the last time Bruce had been in her room but she hid her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Before the Dawn   Darkest Before the Dawn Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:50 pm

Bruce moved his eyes back up to Chloe's, "Again, I think some serious sleep is in order for you. Rest yourself up completely, not running on reserves..." Bruce paused for a moment, 'I sound like Alfred.' he thought to himself, suddenly getting what the man wanted.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Before the Dawn   Darkest Before the Dawn Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:52 pm

She nodded sleepily before she laid back down on the bed and fell asleep as soon as her head touched the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Before the Dawn   Darkest Before the Dawn Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:56 pm

Bruce sat there watching her. His eyes would turn to the doorway when another hero would walk down the hall but he would look back at Chloe none-the-less.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Before the Dawn   Darkest Before the Dawn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkest Before the Dawn
Page 1 of 1