Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star-Crossed Lovers

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyclops

Cyclops

Star-Crossed Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Star-Crossed Lovers   Star-Crossed Lovers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:32 pm

Scott laid in his bed, the ceiling providing a nice palette for his imagination. He kept seeing himself and Jean like the day the first married, before shit was constantly hitting the fan.... well not as dramatic shit... well not separating them with as much effects. He shut his eyes for a moment, his mind still running through its mouse wheel.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed Lovers   Star-Crossed Lovers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:37 pm

Jean watched him before she appeared in the room, "Scott, how was your sleep?" She asked as she eyed him, he looked slightly better then that morning.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed Lovers   Star-Crossed Lovers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:47 pm

Scott moved his head to the side, looking at Jean, "I don't remember. It was like a blink to me." He heart was thudding in his chest, her voice was bringing out these feelings he had long since buried.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed Lovers   Star-Crossed Lovers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:40 pm

She moved to sit down on the bed further down from him, "I'm sorry I couldn't make your sleep better but I had to leave." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed Lovers   Star-Crossed Lovers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:45 pm

Scott moved his head with her walking. When she sat he moved his hand to touch hers, "It's alright, you did the best you could... I was probably a mess, I don't really remember much of it." He whispered the last part out, knowing how his late night habits usually ran into him not remembering anything.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed Lovers   Star-Crossed Lovers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:48 pm

She frowned and then gently squeezed his hand, "I know its not much Scott, but I'm here for you and no matter what I'll always try to help you." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed Lovers   Star-Crossed Lovers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:49 pm

"I'll try to always be there for you, even though we always knew you were the better half of us." He laughed out dryly.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed Lovers   Star-Crossed Lovers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:56 pm

Jean looked down, "You know that's not true...I've only ever...-" She broke off, why was it around Scott she became so tongue-tied? She thought she would have gotten past those feelings but it seemed fate had other plans.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed Lovers   Star-Crossed Lovers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:59 pm

Scott sat up, his messy brown hair showing how much tossing and turning he was doing. He let a soft smile caress his face, "No need to defend me, I know I'm a pretty swell guy. It was just you were... always better."
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed Lovers   Star-Crossed Lovers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:02 pm

Jean shook her head, "You don't have to be flattering Scott, I know everyone on the team respected you...I'm a telepath remember?" She asked dryly and with a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed Lovers   Star-Crossed Lovers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:04 pm

"Of course I do. I know they respected me so much they gave me control of the school." He said with a slight hint of happiness in his voice, which simmered out of his tone.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed Lovers   Star-Crossed Lovers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:08 pm

She smiled back at him, "You are a good leader Scott, don't ever doubt yourself." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed Lovers   Star-Crossed Lovers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:09 pm

Scott sighed, moving his head to move some of Jean's hair out of her face, "You talk too much sometimes." He whispered out.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed Lovers   Star-Crossed Lovers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:13 pm

Jean blushed at the feel of his hand moving her hair back, "Its a bad habit." She said just as silently. How could such a simple touch leave her begging for more? It was absolutely crazy how much she was in love with Scott.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed Lovers   Star-Crossed Lovers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:16 pm

Scott took the opportunity to move the scene forward, taking her lips captive with his own. He had wanted to do this for so long it almost caused him to tear up. It felt... so right.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed Lovers   Star-Crossed Lovers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:20 pm

She gasped when he pressed his lips against hers, she slid her hand up and gripped the back of his neck as she brought him closer to her. It had been too long since she had felt his lips on hers....she wanted more of this...of him.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed Lovers   Star-Crossed Lovers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:25 pm

Scott moved his face away, needing the air. He wanted to just sit there, the entire night just doing what they had done, but he knew the Shadow King would whisk her away whenever they would start picking up.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed Lovers   Star-Crossed Lovers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:28 pm

She sagged when he turned away from her, she could read his thoughts and as much as she wanted it otherwise she knew he was right. "I'll go." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed Lovers   Star-Crossed Lovers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:30 pm

Scott took her hand, pulling her back, "Don't do that, don't read into me. Take that as a sign I want it... tune the Shadow ass off for now? spend an hour with your husband?" Scott would've almost begged for the moment, he just wanted her to himself again.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed Lovers   Star-Crossed Lovers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:33 pm

She turned to look over at him before she closed her eyes, "One hour." She whispered before she opened them again, she hoped he used that hour wisely.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed Lovers   Star-Crossed Lovers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:41 pm

Scott pulled her back to him, reuniting the kiss. He'd make every second of it count.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed Lovers   Star-Crossed Lovers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:47 pm

She kissed him back and smiled, it had been too long since she had been with Scott like this. She pulled him closer against her and wanted more.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed Lovers   Star-Crossed Lovers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:48 pm

Scott could feel her on him, he loved it. He pulled her completely on top of him with his back landing on the bed. She was laying on top of him while he kissed her, moving his lips lightly.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed Lovers   Star-Crossed Lovers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:53 pm

She gasped when he pulled them back onto the bed and let her hand come up to cup his face as she kept kissing him. She pulled back slightly to let her lips travel down until she was lightly sucking his neck.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed Lovers   Star-Crossed Lovers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:57 pm

Scott flushed a darker hue when she moved her lips down off of his lips, he almost thought about role reverse but he decided against it. He wrapped his arms around Jean, steadily rolling them over so he was on top. Where he thought he belonged. He took his lips, taking control of her lips once more, his other hand fumbling for the zipper he knew laid in her outfit somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed Lovers   Star-Crossed Lovers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star-Crossed Lovers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next