Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Watching Over You

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Watching Over You Empty
PostSubject: Watching Over You   Watching Over You Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:24 pm

Chloe was sitting by the bed reading a book, she wasn't exactly sure which one as her mind kept wondering to the patient on the bed. The wounds had become healed and Chloe knew she hadn't been the one to do it so why was he still asleep? She didn't even know why she cared so much...but he had tried to protect her and that made Chloe curious.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Watching Over You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You   Watching Over You Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:28 pm

Bruce felt better, better than he had felt before yet he was exhausted. He opened his eyes slowly, the blurriness making him feel dizzy. His eyes moved to the blond haute girl seated next to him. Bruce winced, he failed hike Clark had succeeded.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Watching Over You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You   Watching Over You Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:32 pm

Chloe was shifting in her chair when she saw he was awake, "Oh thank goodness you're awake, I was starting to wonder if you would wake up." She said and blushed feeling aware that she sounded like an idiot. "How are you feeling?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Watching Over You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You   Watching Over You Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:34 pm

Bruce stared at Chloe, wondering of she remembered anythin from their relationship. He decided against asking, "Tired." he mumbled out, his voice sounding a bit rougher than usual.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Watching Over You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You   Watching Over You Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:39 pm

Chloe nodded, "Well that's only to be expected from what I could see Doomsday really did a number on you." She said quietly and bit her lip. "I know you just woke up but um why did you risk your life for me?" She asked as she fiddled with the necklace that she had found.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Watching Over You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You   Watching Over You Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:42 pm

Bruce thought for a moment, almost relieved she couldn't hear it, "Clark is my best friend. You mean a lot to him, so I thought I'd help." Bruce almost winced at his voice, he knew she believe him but he was sure shed accept the answer... With questioning.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Watching Over You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You   Watching Over You Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:54 pm

Chloe bit her lip as she thought about it and then vaguely recalled something that he had said in the Lab before the fight had broken out. "Didn't you say that you would risk your life for me even if Clark wouldn't? I mean I know I'm Clark's friend but why...would...-" She broke off and rubbed her forehead she shook her head, "You know what the ironic part to this is....Davis wanted me to go with him and I almost did...except I couldn't forget how hard you and Clark had risked your lives for me." She sighed, "I want you to know how grateful I am for you...protecting me, it means a lot to me." She said sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Watching Over You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You   Watching Over You Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:25 pm

Bruce swallowed a bit, he was going to tell her but them but something stopped him. He felt they were moving too fast before, maybe he could... tone down the speeds. Do it in his sneaky ways, perhaps? "Because, Chloe, I'd risk my life for any friend. Friends are so hard to come by for me." He stated flatly, it sounded a bit more dazzling in his head, "And I understand, you saved my life. I was honor bound and... because I owe you a lot to protect your life, even though I completely failed at it miserably." He mumbled out.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Watching Over You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You   Watching Over You Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:30 pm

Chloe frowned, "You didn't fail Bruce, in fact I'm really thankful you went to all that trouble. I'm sorry you got hurt though, out of curiousity though...what was our relationship like? I mean we were just friends right?" She asked quietly. She hated not remembering him and he seemed like a nice guy.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Watching Over You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You   Watching Over You Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:32 pm

"You had an attraction to me." He stated flatly, "I'm regarded as the world's greatest detective, it was not too hard to figure out that you did." He explained, thought he still felt bad. He was taking the situation and manipulating it a bit for personal reasons. He was waiting for chloe's reaction to his statement.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Watching Over You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You   Watching Over You Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:37 pm

Chloe's eyes widened in horror, 'Oh." She whispered and could feel a blush coming on, she looked down at her feet and sighed. "That's...um really awkward." She muttered. "That must have been embarrising for you then huh?" She asked quietly
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Watching Over You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You   Watching Over You Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:39 pm

"Not really, it's nothing new to me at all. Women I tend to work with eventually develop those kinds of feelings." Bruce stated factually, his voice keeping its tone constant through out his entire sentence. His head was starting to hurt again, he felt tired still.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Watching Over You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You   Watching Over You Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:44 pm

Chloe looked up and bit her lip, something felt off about this conversation and it bothered her. "Well you seem tired, I'll let Clark know you got up." She said with a forced smile before she got up.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Watching Over You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You   Watching Over You Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:50 pm

Bruce sighed out, he always seemed to make the girl uncomfortable. Maybe it was better she didn't know about them as a couple, "Alright." Bruce answered shortly, he hadn't moved since waking up. Just his eyes had, he couldn't explain why he was still so tired.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Watching Over You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You   Watching Over You Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:53 pm

Chloe bit her lip as she paused in her steps, she felt like she was missing something....I really hate not remembering she thought before she continued on. "I don't want to forget you." She whispered for some reason that had hit her hard....that phrase she didn't know why.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Watching Over You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You   Watching Over You Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:56 pm

"You won't." He said strongly, she wouldn't completely forget him... at least he hoped.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Watching Over You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You   Watching Over You Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:00 pm

She turned around to look at him, "I did once already Bruce, if I could I'd.....fight to have my memory back." She said sadly before she turned and left.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Watching Over You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You   Watching Over You Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:04 pm

Bruce shut his eyes once more, thinking about everything. Was it even worth trying to do this all over again? Yes. He knew it was, but there was that nagging doubt. He was pulled back into his sleep once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Watching Over You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You   Watching Over You Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching Over You
Page 1 of 1