Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's 4:03 and I Can't Sleep...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyclops

Cyclops

It's 4:03 and I Can't Sleep... Empty
PostSubject: It's 4:03 and I Can't Sleep...   It's 4:03 and I Can't Sleep... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:05 pm

Scott made his way to his room, opening the door. It was exactly the one he had back home. He blinked lightly, wincing at the light when he turned it on. He flicked the switch off, not bothering to even close his door.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: It's 4:03 and I Can't Sleep...   It's 4:03 and I Can't Sleep... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:07 pm

Jean followed him, "I'm sorry Scott but I can't let you stay up like a zombie." She said and commanded him to sleep, she knew he wouldn't wake up for another few hours and helped him into bed.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: It's 4:03 and I Can't Sleep...   It's 4:03 and I Can't Sleep... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:08 pm

Scott was about to say something when he felt relaxed. He literally fell asleep the moment she commanded it of him.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: It's 4:03 and I Can't Sleep...   It's 4:03 and I Can't Sleep... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:14 pm

She watched him sleep before she got up, she was being summoned again she sighed and brushed his hair tenderly before she disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: It's 4:03 and I Can't Sleep...   It's 4:03 and I Can't Sleep... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:15 pm

He rolled over, feeling empty. Like something had left him, his mind kept throwing him into the shaky, turmoil waters of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's 4:03 and I Can't Sleep...   It's 4:03 and I Can't Sleep... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's 4:03 and I Can't Sleep...
Page 1 of 1