Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beaten Bat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Beaten Bat Empty
PostSubject: Beaten Bat   Beaten Bat Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:16 pm

Diana moved Bruce to an empty bed, looking over the man for things she could help with. She completely removed the man's batsuit, his body covered in bruises and cut. She could see bruises and decided to set the few bones she knew how to set. She put the man's normal pants back on, having found the pocket of the batsuit they were in. She moved an oxygen mask on his face, getting the man oxygen. "Oh Bruce... why must you always kill yourself over someone." she muttered, wrapping his torso and other broken bones. She winced, he must have broken a decent amount of bones, she wondered who had beat the man this hard.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Beaten Bat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beaten Bat   Beaten Bat Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:32 pm

Clark led Chloe back to the Mansion and glanced over at her, "There's someone I have to check up, he's a friend and he knows my secret." He said as he led her to the Medical Lab. Chloe winced and watched as Clark started talking to Diana, it was her fault he was like this...maybe she could help she glanced back to see what Clark was doing before she leaned over and touched his hand allowing a warm golden glow to spark but her collar zapped her and she let her hand fall.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Beaten Bat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beaten Bat   Beaten Bat Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:55 pm

Diana looked at Clark, "The man has severely broken bones. I realigned his knee, I doubt he'll..." she paused, looking over to Chloe, she was touching him before getting shocked. She lost her train of thought, wondering what the woman was doing.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Beaten Bat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beaten Bat   Beaten Bat Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:12 pm

Clark glanced over at where Diana was looking and bit his lip, "Chloe, you can't heal him because of the collars remember?" He asked as he got to sit by Chloe.
--
Chloe bit her lip, "I need to heal him Clark....I can't sit here and watch someone who tried to protect me stay injured." She quietly argued.
--
Clark squeezed her hand, "Tell you what if he wakes up I promise you can heal him ok?" He said as he met her eyes, Chloe just nodded.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Beaten Bat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beaten Bat   Beaten Bat Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:17 pm

Diana swallowed, looking at Clark, "I don't think he's going to... Wake up fr a while." it broke her heart to say it.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Beaten Bat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beaten Bat   Beaten Bat Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:00 pm

Chloe bit her lip, "I can't..." She broke off and then got up to run out she didn't understand why she was so heartbroken.
--
Clark watched her go and sighed, "Its that bad?" He asked worriedly to Diana,
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Beaten Bat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beaten Bat   Beaten Bat Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:05 pm

Diana nodded, looking down, "Multiple fractures in so many places, we need a doctor. A serious one if Bruce plans to continue his excursions as Batman." Diana brushed her hair behind her face. She watched the girl run, "she doesn't even remember him... does she?" She looked at Clark's eyes, her heart breaking.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Beaten Bat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beaten Bat   Beaten Bat Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:10 pm

Clark nodded, "She doesn't remember anyone except me and I'm not sure how long it'll be before she forgets me too. I'll call a doctor to look at Bruce, I can't lose another friend to that monster." He growled as he turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Beaten Bat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beaten Bat   Beaten Bat Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:11 pm

Diana winced as Clark walked off, seriously upset. Her eyes fell toward her friend, "We're going to fix you, Bruce... We're going to help you."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Beaten Bat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beaten Bat   Beaten Bat Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:14 pm

Clark heard Diana's words and couldn't agree more, he wasn't going to stop until he had taken care of Doomsday once and for all
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

Beaten Bat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beaten Bat   Beaten Bat Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:24 pm

Dark Phoenix arrived in the Medical Lab after they had left and examined Bruce quietly, her eyes took in the room and she sighed. I believe this calls for a woman's touch she thought slightly amused as she healed him, after she healed him she nodded in satisfaction. He was going to be in a coma for a few days so he could properly heal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beaten Bat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beaten Bat   Beaten Bat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beaten Bat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Medical Lab-
Jump to: