Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's so easy to be happy

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

It's so easy to be happy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's so easy to be happy   It's so easy to be happy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:17 pm

Jubilee smiled lightly, "Thanks for the vote of confidence." She winked at the woman, "Call me if you're ever open." She laughed out lightly.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: It's so easy to be happy   It's so easy to be happy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:19 pm

She laughed with her. "If things don't work out with Ollie, then I sure will." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: It's so easy to be happy   It's so easy to be happy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:19 pm

Jubilee smiled, "Well I'm glad to have been of help."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: It's so easy to be happy   It's so easy to be happy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:21 pm

She smiled. "You have, thank you." She looked at the girl. "Have you fed already?"
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: It's so easy to be happy   It's so easy to be happy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:36 pm

Jubliee shook her head, "Not tonight." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: It's so easy to be happy   It's so easy to be happy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:24 am

"If you want you can feed yourself with my blood." She said smirking. "You seemed to like it last time."
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: It's so easy to be happy   It's so easy to be happy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:29 pm

Jubilee let her fags slide out, licking them, "You don't mind, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: It's so easy to be happy   It's so easy to be happy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:33 pm

She slid her hair out of the way, and revealed her neck from under her coat collar. "If I give you permission then I don't mind people using my body."
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: It's so easy to be happy   It's so easy to be happy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:35 pm

Jubilee stood up, licking her fangs. Amanda's beating heart sending chills down her spine. She bent down and bit the woman on the neck, waiting for the woman to experience the pleasure that came with the bite.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: It's so easy to be happy   It's so easy to be happy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:43 pm

She gasped feeling the fangs on her neck. She grabbed support of Jubilees shoulder, moaning softly at the pleasure she experienced from the bite.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: It's so easy to be happy   It's so easy to be happy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:02 pm

Jubilee let go of Amanda, licking the wound closed. She had enough to live another day, "I see you enjoyed that."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: It's so easy to be happy   It's so easy to be happy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:04 pm

She smirked as she pulled her coat collar back up to cover her neck. "Well have you met anyone who hasn't enjoyed the bite?"
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: It's so easy to be happy   It's so easy to be happy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:06 pm

"Bruce, well he might have but he didn't how it." she said lightly, wondering if anyone could really not like it.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: It's so easy to be happy   It's so easy to be happy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:10 pm

She laughed lightly. "Bruce doesn't show too much of his emotions. Like he can say he dosen't like me at all, but deep down, I know he loves me." She said the last part jokingly winking her eye.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: It's so easy to be happy   It's so easy to be happy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:12 pm

"that's surprising, he seemed to be all over this one woman... Well he was all over him most of the time." she spoke aloud, not understanding the joke.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: It's so easy to be happy   It's so easy to be happy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:22 pm

She smirked slightly, and leaned back on the bench. "Yes, well that man has a women waiting in line for him, if you know what I mean."
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: It's so easy to be happy   It's so easy to be happy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:24 pm

"He is a desired man by many? Would you wait in line for him?" she asked, wondering what the woman's thoughts on the man were.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: It's so easy to be happy   It's so easy to be happy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:27 pm

She laughed. "No, I don't wait in lines for men. If I wanted him I would cut in line and chase the current woman away. But I don't want him so he and she can rest easy."
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: It's so easy to be happy   It's so easy to be happy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:28 pm

Jubilee nodded lightly, in understanding, "Well I hope you can repair your broken relationship."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: It's so easy to be happy   It's so easy to be happy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:31 pm

She nodded. "I do too... Though it's not going to be easy. And I hope you find someone to love too." She said standing up.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: It's so easy to be happy   It's so easy to be happy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:51 pm

"I'll try not to worry about it." she said, waving Amanda off. "Have a nice night!" she yelled out before sped leaving.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: It's so easy to be happy   It's so easy to be happy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:03 pm

She smiled and waved to the girl. "You too little vamp." She said over her shoulder before walking away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's so easy to be happy   It's so easy to be happy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's so easy to be happy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2