Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Swimming Time Fun

Go down 
+3
Superman
Wonder Woman
Watchtower
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

Swimming Time Fun - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Swimming Time Fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:00 pm

She moved her hand watching Clark and the dog interact. It was adorable, the two of them. She stood up leaning on Clark's shoulder as he was petting the dog, "I think this calls for showing Krypto around, doesn't it?" She said lightly, curious to see the dog around others.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Swimming Time Fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:03 pm

Clark nodded, "So Krypto, everybody here are friends ok...unless I react differently." He said quietly as he rubbed Krypto's tummy one last time before he got up.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Swimming Time Fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:15 pm

Diana stood normally watching Clark and Krypto getting up to standing positions. Krypto wagged his tail excitedly, wondering who he was going to meet next.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Swimming Time Fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:04 pm

Clark smiled down at Krypto before looking up at Diana, "I'm sorry uh do you want to continue our date later? And first Krypto we're going to have to get changed before we meet anyone." He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Swimming Time Fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:11 pm

Diana laughed lightly, "Yeah, it's perfectly fine, though you should show him around without me, I'm probably going to shower to get the chlorine out of my hair." She laughed out, giving Krypto a goodbye pet. The super-dog wiggled his tail a bit more, showing his excitedness. He knew what they were saying.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Swimming Time Fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:14 pm

Clark smiled down at Krypto before Diana left and then looked down, "Well after I get changed how about we go see how Bruce is doing?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Krypto

Krypto

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Swimming Time Fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:18 pm

Krypto leaned his head to the side, his tail stopped wagging, "Ruff?" He growled out, wondering lightly but excited to go anywhere his Kal El wanted to go.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Swimming Time Fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:20 pm

Clark smiled, "Don't worry Krypto, you'll meet other people I'm just going to go get changed first." He said and headed out of the pool.
Back to top Go down
Krypto

Krypto

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Swimming Time Fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:28 pm

Krypto followed behind his owner, wondering where he would lead him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Swimming Time Fun - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swimming Time Fun
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4