Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well your definitively awake..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Well your definitively awake.. Empty
PostSubject: Well your definitively awake..   Well your definitively awake.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:10 am

Kara had her head buried into his chest, while her legs were crossed together. Her dreams were calming, especially when the dream was about getting out of this place with Logan..Oh, she wished she would be able to go with him to his universe. Her head moved in her sleep, showing she was slowly waking up. Though she wasn't going to wake up so fast, laying there as she snuggled more into Logan. Her blonde hair falling in her face. She was becoming slowly aware of her surroundings, feeling Logan's arms were still around her. Her hand moved to his, grabbing it softly, hoping she wouldn't wake him up when she did..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Well your definitively awake..   Well your definitively awake.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:00 pm

Logan's dream was really vivid...

--

It was just after he saved Kara and killed Overseer. He was taking a shower, washing the smell of blood off of him.

He heard the door to the bathroom open. He pulled back the curtain a little, cautiously and was surprised to find Kara standing there.

"Kara?" He stared at her in surprise, before his look turned to one of concern. "Is everything all right?"

Kara looked up at him shyly with her light blue eyes. "No, I just wanted to thank you for saving me." She said, her cheeks turning pink.

He smirked before closing the curtain. "You could have waited until I was out of the shower." He said, before he heard clothing hit the ground.

"Fly girl, what are you do-" He said, before came into the shower with him, naked. "-ing..." He said, staring at her in shock.

"As I said, I want to thank you." She said, with no hint of nervousness in her voice. She moved to wrap her arms around him.

"Whoa! Kara, this isn't a way to-" He said, trying to push her back, before he was interrupted by her lips on his.

She pulled her body close to his as she kissed him. "I want you, Logan..." She whispered against his lips when she pulled back a little.

Logan stared at her a moment, before pulling her close to him and kissing her with want and desire.

He moved and pinned her against the wall of the bathtub. His hands roamed her as hers roamed his.

"Logan..." She said, breathlessly in his ear. He could feel his member getting bigger as their wet bodies touched.

---

Logan grunted a little in his sleep, pulling Kara closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Well your definitively awake..   Well your definitively awake.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:05 pm

Kara woke up, feeling him instantly pull her closer. Her eyes closed, burying her head into his chest. She looked up at him, wondering what he was dreaming about. Then she could feel something start to grow in his pants. Making her eyes widened, letting her cheeks turn pinker at every second. And she was being held in a way she wouldn't be able to get out of. Though she couldn't help herself, giggling at him a little. Wondering what kind of dream he was dreaming about now.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Well your definitively awake..   Well your definitively awake.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:13 pm

Logan was awaken from his dream by a giggle. He opened his eyes halfway and looked down at Kara to see her giggling.

"What are you giggling at, Fly girl?" He said, his voice gruffer then usually from sleeping.

He stopped for a moment, before glancing down at his pants. "Ah, crap." He said, sitting up and sitting on the edge of the bed with his back to her.

As he rubbed his face with one hand, he could feel it turning red with embarrassment. Damn it...
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Well your definitively awake..   Well your definitively awake.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:16 pm

Kara looked up at him, "I'm giggling at yo-!" She jumped as he realized. Getting on her knees, laughing at him softly, "You are definitively awake, good morning." She laughed, blushing hard as she couldn't stop herself from laughing. Kara fixed her top, looking at him, "Did you sleep good?" She giggled again.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Well your definitively awake..   Well your definitively awake.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:19 pm

Logan glared at her over his shoulder. He grumbled to himself standing up.

"I'm going to take a shower." He said, before slamming the bathroom door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Well your definitively awake..   Well your definitively awake.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:23 pm

Kara stopped laughing, looking away from his glare. She closed her eyes, jumping when he slammed the door. She looked straight at the bed, feeling bad that she laughed at him. Kara got up, walking to the mirror, fixing her top and pants. Before sitting back on the bed, looking down as she played with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Well your definitively awake..   Well your definitively awake.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:28 pm

After taking a long cold shower, Logan dried off and put on some extra clothes he stored in the bathroom. He walked out of the bathroom with pants and a shirt on, while still using his towel to dry his hair.

He looked up to see Kara sitting on the bed, playing with her fingers.

"What's your problem?" He asked, drying his hair a bit more before throwing it into the clothes hamper.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Well your definitively awake..   Well your definitively awake.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:31 pm

Kara jumped when she heard his voice, turning around to look at him, "I'm sorry..For laughing at you..It..It just surprised me..I guess..I feel horrible.." Her eyes wandered away from him, "Really sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Well your definitively awake..   Well your definitively awake.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:45 pm

He sighed. "Look, laughing at something like that is going to get you glares. If our relationship moves further along, then the glares might loosen up." He said, looking away, putting his hands in his pockets.

After a moment, he sighed again. "Come on, let's get breakfast."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Well your definitively awake..   Well your definitively awake.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:51 pm

Kara looked up to him as he spoke, "I'm really sorry.." She got up, looking up at him as he spoke about breakfast, "Okay." She smiled very softly at him, "But, let me get dressed first." Kara nodded, opening his door as she went across to her room, closing her room door behind her. She put on a red top, along with white shorts. Though she realized she had brought these clothes before she appeared in this universe, "Great..So, they went and got my clothes also.." She walked out, seeing that Logan was waiting for her, she nodded, smiling softly as him. Though she looked at him, "I'm sorry again, and thank you for letting me sleep with you.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Well your definitively awake..   Well your definitively awake.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:54 pm

Logan put his hand on top of her head and leaned his face close to hers. "Stop saying you're sorry." He said, shaking her head a little.

He took his hand off her head. "Don't worry about it." He said, before smirking at her and grabbing her hand.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Well your definitively awake..   Well your definitively awake.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:59 pm

Kara smiled, closing one eye as she looked up at him. Having her her cheeks turn pink has his face went close to hers, "Ah!" She squealed, feeling him shake her head. She looked up at him, nodding when he spoke to her. Kara gave his hand a little squeeze, smiling up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well your definitively awake..   Well your definitively awake.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well your definitively awake..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Quarters :: Wolverine and Supergirl's Room-
Jump to: