Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you going to do??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

What are you going to do?? Empty
PostSubject: What are you going to do??   What are you going to do?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:03 pm

Laura had walked back to the cabin, she sat next to the lake. Her eyes softened as she felt herself cry. Her hands covered her eyes. She was scared, she didn't know what to do..And she knew how much Slade didn't like her being pregnant. She was afraid he wouldn't come back, like he was already moved on..She felt herself shake due to how much she was scared..Scared of being pregnant, scared of being left again..Scared of having to raise the child on her own..
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do??   What are you going to do?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:09 pm

Roy had been to the camp, and had been forced to take a detour. Several infact. Karim had been easy so far, Roy had feared the dog would reveal that he was there. Suddenly the dog started to run towards a cabin by the lake. "Karim!! Get back here!" He followed the dog, afraid he would get caught.

Karim ran to the woman who was sitting by the lake, barking happily.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do??   What are you going to do?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:11 pm

Laura turned fast when she heard something run towards her. She backed up fast, bringing out her claws fast. Then she fell down in shock when she saw it was just a dog. Her eyes softened as her claws slowly when back into her knuckles. She looked up fast at the man who came out of the woods.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do??   What are you going to do?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:15 pm

Roy had seen the claws, and stopped in his tracks. He drew an arrow and aimed it at the woman. "Friend or foe?" He asked simply.

Karim jumped up against the woman wagging his tail happily, begging to be petted.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do??   What are you going to do?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:18 pm

Laura narrowed her eyes as she saw the man drew an arrow at her. She then suddenly protected herself and her stomach from when the dog jumped up against her. He had jumped on her back, looking back at the dog. She started to pet the dog, "Neither.." She said to the man.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do??   What are you going to do?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:22 pm

He saw the woman protect her stomach, and lowered the bow, putting the arrow back. "I can live with that. I apologise, I really don't want to get caught." HE walked closer to the woman. "I'm Roy." He said petting Karim.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do??   What are you going to do?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:28 pm

Laura looked at him, getting up as she stood up, "I'm Laura.." She said, "And..I understand..Just be thankful I was getting tackled by your dog..Or else I would've reacted to your arrow."
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do??   What are you going to do?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:34 pm

He smiled slightly. "I don't attack people who don't want to harm me." He looked at Karim. "This is Karim by the way. He loves to run off and meet new people." The dog looked at him with a 'what did I do' face.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do??   What are you going to do?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:39 pm

Laura laughed softly at the look Karim gave Roy. She nodded at him, "Same here.." She said, looking up at Roy, "What brought you here? Nobody really knows this cabin is here.."
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do??   What are you going to do?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:44 pm

"A long detour. I kept finding my way to people who could have possibly wanted to harm me, so I have been trying to walk around them." He looked at the woman. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone of this place."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do??   What are you going to do?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:46 pm

Laura nodded to his explanation, "And thank you..This is my safe heaven.." She said, before she looked at the dog.. Her ears then heard running, turning around fast as she saw Allard running to her.

He sat down next to her, sensing he couldn't jump on her. He barked happily and wagged his tail at her.

Laura smiled, "Hey Allard, where have you been?" She asked, petting him.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do??   What are you going to do?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:52 pm

He smiled at the new dog, offering his hand to sniff. "So you have a dog too?"

Karim went to sniff the new friend, nudging him wanting to paly with the dog. He just wagged his tail happily.

Roy laughed. "You are one curious dog." He took a stick and threw it to the woods, the dogs going after it.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do??   What are you going to do?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:01 pm

Laura watched how the dogs chased after the stick. She smiled, watching them fight over the stick.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do??   What are you going to do?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:05 pm

He looked at the woman. "So you are a metahuman. How long have you been in this universe?" The dogs ran back bringing the stick with them. Roy took it and threw it again.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do??   What are you going to do?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:06 pm

"Since the beginning.." She said, looking at him. She then looked at the ground, feeling a breeze go by.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do??   What are you going to do?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:11 pm

He nodded. "I've been here for some months." He watched how the dogs were now playing amongst themselfs. "What is your story then?" He asked curious.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do??   What are you going to do?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:12 pm

Laura looked at him, "Why?" She said, refusing to tell people her story..
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do??   What are you going to do?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:14 pm

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don''t know, just curious. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, I'm just running out of ideas to talk about."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do??   What are you going to do?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:15 pm

Laura looked away, "I don't want to talk about it..sorry." She said, watching the dogs playing with each other.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do??   What are you going to do?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:20 am

He nodded. "Okay. Well I better go then. See you around." He said waving his goodbyes to her. Karim looked at Allard before he followed Roy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do??   What are you going to do?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you going to do??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Laura's Cabin-
Jump to: