Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weird moods..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Weird moods.. Empty
PostSubject: Weird moods..   Weird moods.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:09 pm

Laura decided to check up on Kara and James while Slade was still out. She walked into the garden, stopping when she saw that new flowers had been planted. She walked to the flowers, smelling them as she smiled. Her eyes then traveled to a big tree she was always wondering why it was so big. Her thoughts went straight to the life inside of her, making her put her hand on her stomach. Though she quickly removed it, not wanting anyone to see.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Weird moods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird moods..   Weird moods.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:16 pm

Bruce felt the need to see his tree, he hadn't called it that in a while but others, especially Chloe, said it was his territory. Anyone going within it was usually questioned about why they were there if Bruce was in a weird mood. He laughed at himself, noticing a woman near his tree, "Hello?" He asked her, wondering who she was.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Weird moods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird moods..   Weird moods.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:18 pm

Laura turned around, hearing a man's voice. She nodded, "Hi.." She said, looking at the man. She felt relieved she had stood there with her hand on her stomach..Laura would've had knocked the man out if she did. She looked slowly back to the tree, "God that's a big tree.." She thought out loud.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Weird moods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird moods..   Weird moods.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:25 pm

Bruce nodded looking at it, his little bat carvings adorning the tree in a territorial fashion, "This is what they call... Batman's Tree." He said lightly, clearing his throat, "They say sometimes you can actually catch him in it." He almost laughed, he was making an urban legend out of himself.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Weird moods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird moods..   Weird moods.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:28 pm

Laura looked at the tree, then at the man. She narrowed her eyes in confusion, "What is a Batman?" She asked, before looking towards the tree, seeing a bat symbol.

Who in the hell would call themselves, Batman? Laura thought, shrugging as she sighed, Probably different universe..
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Weird moods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird moods..   Weird moods.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:29 pm

"A Batman is a hero that instills fear into the heart of criminals. He is called Batman because of the bat symbols and other equipment he uses during crime fighting." He said lightly, there was a reason he named himself Batman, but he wasn't going to ruin it for the girl who seemed awfully confused with his concept.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Weird moods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird moods..   Weird moods.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:33 pm

Laura nodded her head, before she remembered a conversation with Kara. She smirked, "Oh so Batman is from Kara's universe." She said, laughing softly, "She told me she calls him grumpyass sometimes, due to he is always so grumpy." Laura said, mimicking Kara's voice.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Weird moods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird moods..   Weird moods.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:36 pm

"Oh really?" Bruce said lightly, "Did she also mention murdering his computer which held data that was completely irretrievable. Heroes spent weeks re-finding all of that information all over again." Bruce paused, cooling himself, he wasn't grumpy he was monotoned. He liked being alone, that was all.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Weird moods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird moods..   Weird moods.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:39 pm

Laura nodded, laughing softly, "Yup, but I feel sorry that computer..No one or a computer deserves to be melted." She then shook her head, "Though she did say she looks up to him sometimes." Her eyes softened, "Is she here, Kara?" She asked, looking at him, "I was here to check up on her and James for Logan before he had to leave for that mission."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Weird moods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird moods..   Weird moods.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:43 pm

Bruce wondered lightly, "I'd assume so, I saw her a few days ago unless she suddenly disappeared." He felt kind of proud that Kara looked up to him, despite the fact he almost hated her for a long time... and despite the fact everyone looked up to Bruce at one point or another, "But, how do you know her? I've never seen you around to my kn--" he paused, knowing he had indeed seen her, a long while ago but she used to live in the villain's house, "How do you know Kara?" he asked, in a little bit rougher voice. It wasn't because he felt the need to find information, but he felt protective of James. James... was great, his only reason for even living at one point in his stay here before shit hit the fan.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Weird moods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird moods..   Weird moods.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:48 pm

Laura nodded, she was going to walk off. Though she stopped when he asked her how she knew Kara, "I know her due to her husband, Logan..I'm his clone..kind of like his sister, or daughter..Either one." She said, looking at the man. She knew he was being protective, and she wasn't in the mood to have people suspicious of her. Laura put her hands in her jean's pockets.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Weird moods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird moods..   Weird moods.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:52 pm

Bruce looked at her, clone-sister-thing? Odd but Kara was married to Logan so he backed off, "But that still doesn't make sense, that you don't remember me. I haven't changed too much, now have I?" Bruce asked, he slightly wondered if Laura remember him from his... experiment days.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Weird moods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird moods..   Weird moods.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:53 pm

Laura tilted her head, "What are you talking about? I never seen you before in my life.." She said, shrugging. How the hell could she know this guy?
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Weird moods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird moods..   Weird moods.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:55 pm

"Well I guess when you help a poor innocent girl out you tend not to think twice about catching her name, do you?" Bruce would have fun holding this over her, Pietro called him a fine piece of ass that'd he'd fuck... but that was weird.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Weird moods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird moods..   Weird moods.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 pm

Laura narrowed her eyes in confusion, before they widened, "Whoa!? Your the girl..who was.." Her eyes were wide, "W-wow..Okay wow..You changed a lot then.." She said, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Weird moods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird moods..   Weird moods.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:57 pm

"That also makes me Batman." Bruce said lightly, not sure if Pietro ever told the girl who Brenna thought she was.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Weird moods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird moods..   Weird moods.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:59 pm

Laura nodded, "Yeah..I remember now..So your the legendary Batman who sits in this tree." She said, smirking as she tried to hold back a laugh at it now, "And your also grumpyass." She then saw the man giving her a look, which made her smirk wider, "Doesn't scare me."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Weird moods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird moods..   Weird moods.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:00 pm

"I don't have to scare you, you're not my target." His voice fell an octave or two. His voice was suddenly monotoned, calm and collected, "The only real way I'd need you to fear me was if you had... information I want or..." He let his voice hang, she'd get it.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Weird moods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird moods..   Weird moods.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:04 pm

Laura nodded, "I understand, though..usually..I can never get scared..especially if someone wants information. I just let them fight me until they can't fight anymore." She said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Weird moods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird moods..   Weird moods.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:06 pm

"Your deal, not mine. But thanks for the help." Bruce said, in a slightly thankful tone. Slightly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Weird moods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird moods..   Weird moods.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:14 pm

Laura nodded to him, looking back to the tree. She sighed, before she looked at him, "You don't know much about Logan, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Weird moods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird moods..   Weird moods.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:19 pm

"No." Bruce's answer was short and straight to the point, "But I don't necessarily need to know that much about him. I'd rather talk to the man himself, no offense." Bruce said lightly, he didn't really all that much care about Logan unless Kara was needing help.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Weird moods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird moods..   Weird moods.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:22 pm

Laura shrugged, she then let her claws come out, "All I'm going to tell you, is that instead of two claws that I have in my knuckles. He has three, and he doesn't have claws in his feet either." She said, letting her claws go back in her skin, "We have the same powers and shit like that's all I'm going to say." She said, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Weird moods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird moods..   Weird moods.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:35 pm

Batman raised an eyebrow, "I see."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

Weird moods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird moods..   Weird moods.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:41 pm

"So, Dad, time for training... something you've been blowing off for two weeks now." Jason walked out from behind Bruce. The likeness of the two could even begun to show a father/son connection even though they were not remotely related.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weird moods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird moods..   Weird moods.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weird moods..
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: The Garden-
Jump to: