Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walking to much.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Walking to much. Empty
PostSubject: Walking to much.   Walking to much. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:45 pm

Oliver was walking with Shay again. He had been thinking about lots of things. He had been for a while in the villains mansion. He knew some secrets. But most people were strong. And then there was the aspect of his time he spend with Amanda. He sat down, playing with an arrow. Since he killed Shayera he had always his bow and arrow with him. He was turning the arrow aimless. Lost in thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Walking to much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking to much.   Walking to much. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:06 pm

He was walking through the park. As he ran his fingers through his hair. How was he going to do this? How was this going to end....He sighed deeply in frustration. When suddenly his eye fell on this man. Green Arrow...He narrowed his eyes. ''Arrow.'' He growled. Like he had to put all his frustration out on this man.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Walking to much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking to much.   Walking to much. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:12 pm

Oliver looked up when he heard someone growl, his hero name (or was it now a villain name?). He saw no one else but Deathstroke. “You also here. Things just getting better.” He said annoyed. Now there were two villains who really hate him.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Walking to much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking to much.   Walking to much. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:25 pm

He narrowed his eyes. ''I saw your name on the door of the Brotherhood. How the hell did you got there?'' He said crossing his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Walking to much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking to much.   Walking to much. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:32 pm

His eyes rolled, annoyed. “I killed a former friend. If it’s that what you ask. But actually the same as you. I just picked a room and start living in the damm house. But I haven’t seen your name yet. Where are you hiding?” He watched the man careful. He knew the guy could turn him in minced meat.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Walking to much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking to much.   Walking to much. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:35 pm

He laughed. ''I am not hiding anything. So you killed a former friend. Your hero friends must hate you right?'' He raised his eyebrow. ''You've seen Superwoman somewhere? I could use a good time.'' He grinned lightly.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Walking to much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking to much.   Walking to much. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:38 pm

He aimed the arrow calmly at him. He let go, seeing the arrow making a scar on his face. He kept sitting calmly on the bench. “That was for touching my girl.” His hands were holding an arrow and his bow, ready to shoot again. “Do you want me to rape someone dear to you? O wait. you don't have oneY”
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Walking to much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking to much.   Walking to much. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:39 pm

He felt his cheek. Raising his eyebrow. ''Really? She is your girlfriend, For an instance I thought she was smarter than to go out with a worthless treat or like yourself.'' He let his hand slide off his cheek. ''Besides..I don't need anyone dear to me, I cannot get hurt. Besides, I can rape Superwoman so many times that you will fall down on your knees crying to stop me.'' He smirked.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Walking to much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking to much.   Walking to much. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:59 pm

Anger build up in his body. He stood up shooting an arrow at his leg this time. He knew Deathstroke would just pull it out with no problem. But he was wearing a collar. So who knew how this would turn out.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Walking to much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking to much.   Walking to much. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:31 pm

He groaned in his head when the arrow hit his leg. He clenched his teeth and pulled it out of his leg. Groaning lightly. as he saw some blood go down. He couldn't be bothered by that now. As he focused his gaze back to Green Arrow. ''So if I am correct..You have two girlfriends now Superwoman and Black Canary right? Or did Black Canary dump you for a guy worthy enough to date her ass?'' He raised his eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Walking to much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking to much.   Walking to much. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:30 am

He was surprised when Deathstroke didn’t attack him. “I ain’t a player. She is married to Flash. I thought the moment you came here. You would go and check who was weak enough to kill. Are you getting soft?” He said the last words teasing. Trying to make the man annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Walking to much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking to much.   Walking to much. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:36 am

He laughed cold and loud. ''Oh so She did dump you! Married to the fastest man alive!'' He shook his head. ''Well let's just say Superwoman is way to hot to kill..If you of course know what I mean.'' He winked. ''Besides I cannot wait to meet her again.''
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Walking to much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking to much.   Walking to much. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:45 am

The man was really getting on his nerves. He shoot another arrow in his other leg. “What is your problem!? Normally I needed to fight. Why are you playing cat and mouse?”
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Walking to much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking to much.   Walking to much. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:15 pm

He stopped the second arrow and broke it in half. He than walked up to the man. Punching him in the face, as he pushed the man down he kicked him into the stomach. Kicking his head. ''Why tell you my problem?! When you would not care listening to it anyway.'' He punched Green Arrow in to his face on more time. ''You are just as weak as all the other heroes. Even if you decided to change sides I will not accept you. You are nothing.''
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Walking to much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking to much.   Walking to much. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:20 pm

He rolled away from the angry man, getting up in the progress. He kept his distance. “So you have a problem. I don’t care if you never accept me. I don’t need that.” His weapons were laying at the place he dropped them. He was no match for Deathstroke. But that didn’t mean he would run. “And how do you know I would even listen. I can learn from your problems.” He flashed the man a smile. “It all about weaknesses.”
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Walking to much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking to much.   Walking to much. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:36 pm

He narrowed his eyes. As he ran up to Green Arrow he grabbed Arrow's head and brought his head to his knee. As his knee hit Arrow's head. He pushed him down again. He grabbed his knife and held it to his neck. ''You should know I don't carry weaknesses.'' He said as he made a deep cut on Green Arrow's collarbone. He got off. Turning around as he walked off.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Walking to much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking to much.   Walking to much. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:41 pm

He watched Deathstroke walk away. He touched the cut. It was deep, it needed bandage. He walked to his stuff picking them up. The whole walk home he thought what the problem could be where Deathstroke was so angry off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walking to much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking to much.   Walking to much. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking to much.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville Park-
Jump to: