Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disappointment in Shades of Gray

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Disappointment in Shades of Gray - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disappointment in Shades of Gray   Disappointment in Shades of Gray - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:18 pm

Pietro looked confused as Rogue walked away.

"Rogue? What?" Pietro ran in front of her. "What's wrong? What did I say?" Pietro looked at her with confusion.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Disappointment in Shades of Gray   Disappointment in Shades of Gray - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:26 pm

Rogue looked up at Pietro, "You don't get it, do you? I've never once had control. Everyone always told me what do, a curse controlled me in more ways then one, Mystique made sure that I'd never find happiness. I was just a pawn, a tool in which a prophecy would be for filled." Rogue wipe her running eyes, "I have control now. I can control my abilities but I still can't control anything else... Because moment hear Mystiquethey treat me differently. Scorn, the usual one. Fear, sometimes even a traitor." Rogue's chin trembled as she stopped walking, "All I wanted was help. She promised me help but used me like some tool." Rogue voice was choppy, tears and silent sobs constricting her voice.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Disappointment in Shades of Gray   Disappointment in Shades of Gray - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:45 pm

Pietro pulled Rogue into a loose friendly hug. "I'm sorry you had to deal with this." He pulled away. "But really you dogged a bullet back in high school. Look at me. I'm twenty two and I am just now starting to figure out what a real relationship is like. You were way to good for me back then and I had no concept of how to make myself better and I didn't even want to be better. I understand that with Artemis and now I am going to try for the rest of my life to be good enough for her. If I had made a move on you in high school you would have just ended up hurt. Now, when Gambit comes back, and he will be back, you won't have to wonder about him. I would have screwed you up even more if we had even tried being together. You might not ever be willing to trust a guy again if I had messed things up with you. You will be happy Rogue. Out of everyone I have ever know you are one of the most deserving. And if you being connected to Mystique makes them stay away from you they don't deserve you. I sure as hell didn't. I don't even deserve Artemis. I am just really luck she is giving me a chance."
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Disappointment in Shades of Gray   Disappointment in Shades of Gray - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:51 pm

Rogue quickly held Pietro, she held on to him like the only thing that seemed permanent, "I know. I can't trust anyone. I know that." Rogue sighed wiping her face off.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Disappointment in Shades of Gray   Disappointment in Shades of Gray - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:56 pm

Pietro held her. "Rogue you aren't listening. You can trust. Not unconditionally but you have to try. If you don't you will never be able to be happy, and you should be. I know it's hard. You think it's easy to trust people with my back ground? But you have to try if you don't you will regret it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disappointment in Shades of Gray   Disappointment in Shades of Gray - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disappointment in Shades of Gray
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: The Garden-
Jump to: