Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show me love..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Show me love.. Empty
PostSubject: Show me love..   Show me love.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:57 am

Laura tilted her head, "I don't remember doing that." She laughed as they walked to the cabin. She looked up at him when they reached the cabin, "You..want to..go back with me in the cabin?" Laura asked, looking down at the bag with his clothes he was holding with his other hand.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Show me love.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show me love..   Show me love.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:04 am

He laughed with her. ''It is like drugs for you.'' He than stopped when they reached the cabin. He let go off her hand. ''Only if you want me to...'' he said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Show me love.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show me love..   Show me love.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:08 am

Laura kept looking at him as she nodded, "I do.." She said as she smiled softly. She walked with him in the cabin. Laura saw that
the house didn't have shattered pieces of vases, and by the look she was standing. The mirror in the bathroom was fixed. Though she wasn't going to say anything..She looked at him, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Show me love.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show me love..   Show me love.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:36 am

He smiled at her. As they walked in. He let his hand brush her cheek lightly. ''I am really sorry..I won't hurt you again..'' He said kissing her forehead lightly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Show me love.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show me love..   Show me love.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:37 am

Laura looked at him, smiling at him brushing her cheek. She put her hand on his hand, "I forgive you.." She said as she looked up at him, closing her eyes as he kissed her forehead lightly.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Show me love.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show me love..   Show me love.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:39 am

He took her hand and kissed it. ''Good.'' He said as he trailed his kisses up her arm to her neck. He kissed her cheek and than her lips. Kissing them with passion.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Show me love.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show me love..   Show me love.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:42 am

Laura's eyes widened a little, blushing as he kissed up her arm. She closed her eyes the moment his lips brushed against hers. She felt the passion in the kiss, kissing him back with the same passion. Laura rested her hands on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Show me love.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show me love..   Show me love.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:35 am

He pulled her closer. Deepening the kiss, he pulled her closer. Slowly moving to the bedroom. He slowly laid her down on the bed. Brushing his tongue over her lips, Asking for entrance.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Show me love.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show me love..   Show me love.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:40 am

Laura wrapped her arms around his neck, backing up as he moved them to the bedroom. She felt herself lay down on the bed with him on top of her. She opened her mouth for him when he licked her lips. Her hands rubbed his chest softly.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Show me love.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show me love..   Show me love.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:49 am

He slowly moved his hand on her sides. Moving his hands to her pants, As he slowly undid her pants. He slid them down. As he broke the kiss he kissed her neck while taking off her pants. He let his hands go to her hips. Letting his lips met hers again.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Show me love.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show me love..   Show me love.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:52 am

Laura moaned the moment she felt him kiss her neck. She felt him take off her pants, leaving her in only her panties, tank top and bra. She blushed as he kissed her again. Laura kissed him back deeply, but passionately.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Show me love.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show me love..   Show me love.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:03 am

He grinned at her moan. ''Are you that excited my princess?'' He asked as he slowly, Moved his hands under her shirt. As he kept kissing her. He enjoyed to feel her soft skin against his hands again. As he pulled away just to look at her. Her cheeks very red. He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Show me love.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show me love..   Show me love.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:07 am

Laura blushed as she felt his hands under her shirt. She kept kissing him. She looked at him as she nodded, "Yes..I am.." Laura said as she blushed even more.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Show me love.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show me love..   Show me love.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:38 am

He took off her tank top. Kissing her lips, He bit her lower lip. ''Well than I will give you what you want princess.'' He took off her panties. Kissing her belly button as he took off his pants and boxers too. He placed himself before her entrance. As he slowly thrusted into her. He kissed her neck. Sucking on it lightly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Show me love.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show me love..   Show me love.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:41 am

Laura looked at him as she smirked when he bit her lower lip. She felt her body wince at him kissing her belly button. She looked at him as she closed her eyes, and moaned softly as he entered her. Her moans went a bit louder as he sucked lightly on her neck. Laura rubbed his chest, before her hands slowly went to the bed sheets. His thrusts felt amazing, she had missed his touch.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Show me love.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show me love..   Show me love.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:03 pm

He thrusted deeper into her. This felt amazing. Just to hear her moans, He loved that. Enjoying to share this with her.. He loved her blush on her face, Every part of her was just perfect. He but her neck lightly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Show me love.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show me love..   Show me love.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:07 pm

Laura's back arched, moaning louder as he thrusted deeper in her, "Slade..yes.." She moaned, gasping a moan as he bit her neck. She gripped the bed sheets. Laura moved her head to the right slightly, enjoying his thrusts. Even though she liked it rough, it felt amazing when someone could be slow and thrust deep in her.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Show me love.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show me love..   Show me love.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:12 pm

He groaned. Moving into her very deep. Wanting to hit her g-spot. He wanted to make her scream. As he undid her bra fast, He took one nipple into his mouth. Sucking on it while he let his hand slowly go down to her clit. Caressing it with his thumb as he moved faster.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Show me love.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show me love..   Show me love.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:16 pm

The moment he did the first thrust of moving into her very deep, he hit her g-spot perfectly. She screamed her moan immediately, "Oh god..yes!" She screamed, moaning more as he sucked on her nipple. Shrieking her moan when he played with her clit. Her back had arched more as her hands gripped the sheets tightly. Laura lost control of her moans the moment he started thrusting faster. She was screaming her moans, and screaming his name.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Show me love.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show me love..   Show me love.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:23 pm

He clenched his teeth, Biting on her nipple. Hearing her scream his name made him move fast and faster. He lifted her as he sat on his knees making her bump on top of him. As he moved even faster he groaned loud. Feeling his climax coming near.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Show me love.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show me love..   Show me love.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:31 pm

Laura shrieked when he bit her nipple. She lost even more control of her moans as he moved even faster. She sat on top of him as he kept thrusting into her. Laura felt her bounce on top of him. She let her head arch back, helping him as she moved her hips for him. And the moment she felt him go faster her head buried in his shoulder, wrapping her arms around him. She couldn't hold it anymore. She orgasmed loud as she came, hugging him tight to her as her head was buried in his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Show me love.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show me love..   Show me love.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:58 pm

He groaned loud, Just the sound of her screaming and moaning in pleasure made him get more excited. He felt her clings to him. As she buried her face into his shoulder. He heard her last moan. Feeling her hug him tightly. He moved into her one more time when he reached his climax. He came inside her, as He breathed out. As he got out of her. He gently laid her down on the bed. As he put back on his boxers. His eyes widen. Did we just... He shook his head. I'm sure it will be nothing. He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Show me love.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show me love..   Show me love.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:05 pm

Laura arched her head back, moaning one last time when he released in her. She felt him pull out of her. Making her shiver a little, she put on her top and panties back on. Before she laid back next to him. Though when she watched him put on his boxers, she realized they didn't use protection..

It's probably nothing, just got off of my period..

She smiled at him, kissing him softly, "I know you said not to overuse these three words, but I just need to tell you..I love you.." She said, putting her hand on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Show me love.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show me love..   Show me love.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:39 pm

He grinned. "It is true, it will lose it's meaning when you say it too much." He kissed her back. "But that does not mean, that I love you too." He smiled at her. Caressing her cheek. "Just don't you jump off bridges you'll give me a heartattack." He smirked at her.
Let his hand caress hers. He enjoyed feeling her touch him. Made him feel more alive.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Show me love.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show me love..   Show me love.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:56 pm

Laura nodded, kissing him back. She then laughed softly at his joke, "I won't, promise." She smirked, caressing his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Show me love.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show me love..   Show me love.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show me love..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next