Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No One Mourns the Wicked

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

No One Mourns the Wicked Empty
PostSubject: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:05 pm

"So how have you been today?"

Diana sighed, holding Clark's hand. Her feet taking them to Bruce's tree next to her favorite rose bush, "It's been an odd day. I never thought I'd hear the world Day Walker again about Jean-Claude."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:06 pm

Clark nodded, "It is weird isn't it?" He asked quietly as he lightly squeezed her hand, "I wonder where the vampire is that turned Chloe into a vampire." He added as an afterthought.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:17 pm

Diana nodded, also wondering the same thing, "I'm sure we'll find her... just have to find someone that doesn't walk out in the Sun. But we see all the time in the day."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:23 pm

Clark nodded, "Its weird to think how fast something can change isn't it?" He asked quietly as he stared up at Bruce's tree which he was amused to note had bats carved into it.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:30 pm

"Yeah..." Diana looked at Clark who was looking at the little bat cravings into the tree. She smiled lightly, he had always been a weird man. She looked back at Clark, wondering something, "Clark, have you ever thought about having children?" the man never said anything about kids, she was curious.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:37 pm

Clark started coughing and then turned a bright red, "Well maybe I mean....I haven't thought that far ahead yet, what about you?" He asked once he got his breath back.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:39 pm

Diana laughed at how embarrassed he became when she spoke, but she brushed it off, "I've wanted to, but there's that... unlying I don't know if I can or what will happen if I do... but yes, I want kids. I want a little girl and a boy to want to look up to me and call me 'Mommy.'" She sighed, imaging it. Something she wanted to much.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:55 pm

Clark smiled, "Yeah it would be nice huh?" He asked with a small smile as he thought about having kids running around getting into things. He could picture one of them getting into Bruce's things and that made him smile.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:57 pm

"It would be... Having a little crime fighting family..." Diana smiled while laughing, "Of course my son would be Wonder Boy, and we could make so many Disney references that any female would die of happiness." Diana laughed lightly, "I like the idea of kids... It's looks nice and sounds nice."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:03 pm

Clark laughed, "Hey I thought I was Wonder Boy?' He said teasingly before he smiled down at her, "Yeah but I wouldn't want to have kids be raised in a place like this....its too dangerous." He said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:06 pm

"You can be wonder boy, but don't you think it would be weird for your Superhero alias to be Wonder-boy at you age?" Diana laughed, "You'll always be my wonder-boy." He continued talking about the dangers, "It's not dangerous, if you stay with friends. And since they're not collared they don't have to be in arena matches... that's the only big danger besides the fact that a few villains think they... okay it's dangerous." she admitted after thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:09 pm

Clark nodded, "Besides that I wouldn't want to run the risk that they could get caught by the Shadow King and expieremented on." He said quietly
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:15 pm

Diana looked away for a moment, she remembers what they used to do to children in Germany when she went to fight Captain Nazi, "I can't even fathom why they would do something like that..." Her voice trembled. She held onto Clark's hand tightly, trying to get the memroies to go away.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:18 pm

He pulled her into his arms, "Because they were sick people." He said quietly as he tightened his hold around her.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:23 pm

Diana's throat felt dry, putting her arms around Clark pulling herself closer to Clark. She needed something else to think about, but those labs... with the bodies of the children. It all just built up inside.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:25 pm

Clark bit his lip as he held her in his arms, "How about a change of subject?" He asked quietly in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:29 pm

"Yeah.." she whispered out, "So who is Chloe?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:35 pm

Clark smiled, "Chloe and I have known each other since we were in eighth grade, since then we were friends. During our senior year of high school Chloe found out about my secret and has kept it ever since. She was a reporter at The Daily Planet at one time before she moved her focus to helping meteor infected people at the foundation called Isis. Oh and she does the occasional side job for the JLA with the codename Watchtower." He said with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:41 pm

Diana listened to Clark, perking up lightly when he spoke about the JLA, "Watchtower, huh? I vaguely remember her." Diana said, trying to grasp a flicker off a memory.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:42 pm

Clark smiled, "Yeah she's difficult to forget." He said with a laugh
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:45 pm

"No I feel bad, Clark." She laughed out, "It's hard to remember every person I've ever met." Diana whined out, trying to convince him she wasn't a bad person.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:55 pm

Clark smiled, "Its ok Diana, you can't remember everybody besides I don't think you're a bad person." He said lightly
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:58 pm

"Good, cause that would be... weird if you though I was a bad person." Diana said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:00 pm

Clark nudged her, "You know you would have to do something really bad to make me think you were a bad person.' He pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:05 pm

"Probably, but I'm in capable of that." Diana pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No One Mourns the Wicked
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next