Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trigger Scent..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Trigger Scent.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Trigger Scent.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:08 pm

He heard her gasp. Closing his eyes. He shook his head as he walked back. He sat down next to her. ''Look..I'm sorry...I did not mean to...'' He looked down.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Trigger Scent.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:09 pm

"You..have no idea how much it hurts..how much it hurts that your treating me like this.." She said, feeling the tears run down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Trigger Scent.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:11 pm

''I just..Want to protect you.'' He looked at her, His eyes softened. ''Please don't cry..''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Trigger Scent.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:13 pm

Laura looked up at him, "I understand you want to protect me..but why treat me so coldly? There is so much other ways you can protect me..other then hurt me.." She said, looking into his eyes as more tears fall, "And I can't help it..I don't have mask to cover the tears up.." She said weakly, trying to stop crying.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Trigger Scent.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:16 pm

''Because when I treat you coldly, You don't want to be with me anymore, And you will eventually start to hate me..'' He shook his head. ''It's hard to explain..'' He ran his hands through his hair. Looking at her. ''You don't need a mask..Just don't cry for something this stupid..''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Trigger Scent.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:19 pm

"I could never hate you, I can get mad at you..But not hate you.." She kept looking at him, "I love you, remember?" She asked, wiping the tears away a little, "I'm crying cause I care.." Laura then wiped the tears away more..
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Trigger Scent.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:28 pm

''Why can't you? There are plenty of people who hate me,'' ''I love you, remember?'' He looked away. ''Yeah right..I've heard that before..'' He sighed.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Trigger Scent.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:37 pm

Laura looked at him, feeling hurt at what he said, "I do.."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Trigger Scent.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:40 pm

He kept looking away. ''Did he kidnap you again? Because you weren't yourself.''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Trigger Scent.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:44 pm

Laura watched him change the subject on her, looking down, "I don't remember.." She said, feeling herself get hurt each second as she knew he was doubting her love. She looked up to see the bridge that was over a ocean..it was apart of the park. Laura looked at him before she got up and jumped over the railing. Everyone around her gasped as they backed up. Her eyes were locked on Slade, her eyes narrowing as what she was going to do was all over her face..And since she had metal bones, she would easily sink and drown herself.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Trigger Scent.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:47 pm

He looked up. He frowned at her. He jumped up. ''What do you think you're doing?! Get off that now!'' He said as he tried to grab her hand. But she pulled back
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Trigger Scent.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:49 pm

"No!" She said as she pulled back, "Your saying I don't love you? Well, I will jump off this bridge right now to show you that I love you." Her eyes narrowed as she was serious, letting the tears fall.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Trigger Scent.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:50 pm

''You won't! Get off there now!'' He growled at her. ''You don't want to die do you?!''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Trigger Scent.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:52 pm

Laura looked at him as she let go of the railing, standing on the little place it had behind the railing. She stood there with complete balance, "I will, and trust me..a fall from this height would make the metal on my bones sink me right to the bottom..And having to do this to show you I love you..then so be it!"
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Trigger Scent.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:53 pm

He grabbed her wrist. ''You are crazy!'' He tried to pull her back. But she just pulled away.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Trigger Scent.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:55 pm

She pulled away from him, almost loosing her balance, "Then I'm a crazy bitch who loves you!" She yelled, backing up to the edge.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Trigger Scent.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:56 pm

''Don't do this Laura, You don't want this.'' He shook his head. ''I won't let you do this...''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Trigger Scent.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:57 pm

"If it's to show you that I love you, then I do want this!" She said, looking at him as she was going to take the final step.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Trigger Scent.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:59 pm

He buried his face in his hands. ''You really want to die for me? I just saved you from that man who has been experimenting on you, If you kill yourself now it would all be for nothing.''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Trigger Scent.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:00 pm

"Yes..I do..that's how much I love you..Yet your not believing me, and it hurts!" She said, bracing herself if she had to fall if he wouldn't believe her.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Trigger Scent.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:01 pm

''But what if I don't love you back?'' He let his hands off his face. ''You would have killed yourself for a bastard who never loved you anyway.'' He said.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Trigger Scent.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:04 pm

"Then I guess I'm doing this..so I can't be alone.." She said as she closed her eyes as she started to lean back.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Trigger Scent.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:08 pm

His eye(s) widen when she suddenly fell back. ''NO!'' He yelled running down to the edge of the water. When she hit the water he jumped in. Seeing her sink to the bottom. He swam as fast as he could. Grabbing her by her waist. As he tried to pull her up. Though it was difficult. He swam with more strength. As he almost got out of breath He managed to get to the surface on time. Taking a long deep breath as he pulled her up. Swimming to the edge of the water. He Leaned against it, Coughing. As he pulled her on 'land'.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Trigger Scent.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:10 pm

Laura felt herself fall back, closing off the world as she did. So she couldn't hear him yell that one word. She hit the water as she started to sink. She had passed out the moment impact, to where when he had pulled her land, she was laying there still.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Trigger Scent.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:11 pm

He crawled back on land. Brushing the hair out her face. ''L-Laura?'' He grabbed he wrist trying to feel any heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Trigger Scent.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trigger Scent..
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville Park-
Jump to: