Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why did you do this to me?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Why did you do this to me?  Empty
PostSubject: Why did you do this to me?    Why did you do this to me?  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:43 pm

Laura couldn't take it, she couldn't take that even asking someone about babies would make them so mad. She had broken the mirror in the bathroom, and had threw vases at the wall. Her eyes closed..

I have to find out why they made me fertile..

She grabbed her jacket, adjusting herself as she walked out of the door. She walked to the lair, stopping right at the entrance. Her eyes scanned the place. Laura knew Shadow King would've seen her by now. So she waited.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Why did you do this to me?    Why did you do this to me?  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:46 pm

Shadow King smirked when he saw her, "Well well, look who it is....come back for some more fun and games?" He asked with a twisted leer as he appeared in front of her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why did you do this to me?    Why did you do this to me?  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:47 pm

Laura looked up at him, "Why did you make me fertile?" She asked suddenly, her eyes narrowing at him.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Why did you do this to me?    Why did you do this to me?  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:54 pm

"Oh well that wasn't my fault...the person responsible for that unfortunate incident has been dealt with accordingly I can promise you that." He said darkly as he remembered killing the scientist.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why did you do this to me?    Why did you do this to me?  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:56 pm

Laura nodded, "Why did you experiment on me anyway? What the hell did you want to do!?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Why did you do this to me?    Why did you do this to me?  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:00 pm

He sighed, "Well I was hoping to extract some of your DNA for a possible clone you see I needed some organ tissue but now I think this change in your body is good for us." He said with a grin as he thought about it.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why did you do this to me?    Why did you do this to me?  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:01 pm

"Sorry, but, I'm not having children any time soon..And I don't think I will ever have children..So your just stuck with me." She said, looking at him. It was so obvious she was fragile right now.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Why did you do this to me?    Why did you do this to me?  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:06 pm

He smiled and then leaned forward, "Oh you're right of course I mean....who would want to have children with you?" He asked with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why did you do this to me?    Why did you do this to me?  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:07 pm

Laura's eyes widened, before they softened. The words hurt her, "Shut up.."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Why did you do this to me?    Why did you do this to me?  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:11 pm

"Oh but really? I mean you're a weapon after all? I mean why would someone want to be with you?" He asked
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why did you do this to me?    Why did you do this to me?  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:12 pm

Laura's eyes widened, looking at him, before looking down. She clenched her fists, trying to put her wall up, "Stop it.."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Why did you do this to me?    Why did you do this to me?  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:14 pm

Shadow King laughed, "Oh I'm just getting started, I mean I saw the man who came in.....but he's had his flings with other women even while he was with you. That must have hurt knowing that he was sleeping around behind your back.....worse of all he can't even commit." He said
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why did you do this to me?    Why did you do this to me?  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:15 pm

Her eyes widened, looking up at him, "Y-Your lying!!" She yelled, the tears forming in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Why did you do this to me?    Why did you do this to me?  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:17 pm

Shadow King just smirked, "Oh you wish I were lying....the truth hurts doesn't it? Besides.....he's too busy getting a lay right now to even care about you." He said knowing that she wouldn't catch the lie.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why did you do this to me?    Why did you do this to me?  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:20 pm

Her eyes widened as they slowly looked down. She fell to her knees as she put her hands on the ground as she stared at the ground. Her eyes softened as the tear fells..

H-He lied to me..
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Why did you do this to me?    Why did you do this to me?  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:23 pm

Shadow King smirked triumphantly as he saw his words hit home, "Now then I can make it all better, we can get this whole thing sorted out." He said
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why did you do this to me?    Why did you do this to me?  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:24 pm

Laura looked at him, "How could you possibly make this better?!"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Why did you do this to me?    Why did you do this to me?  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:50 pm

The Shadow King sighed, "Well I could always try and reverse what was done to you or I could show you techniques that would help you." He said
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Why did you do this to me?    Why did you do this to me?  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:51 pm

"What kind of techniques?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Why did you do this to me?    Why did you do this to me?  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:03 pm

Shadow King shrugged as he pretended to mull over ideas, "Things like this." He said and rendered her unconscious with a swift blow to the neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why did you do this to me?    Why did you do this to me?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why did you do this to me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: The Overseer's Lair-
Jump to: