Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Ties that Bind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

The Ties that Bind Empty
PostSubject: The Ties that Bind   The Ties that Bind Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:37 pm

Chloe crept into her room and sighed, 'What a long day.' She muttered and collapsed on the bed, she refused to send any thoughts Bruce's way, there had to be someway she could cut him off because this sucked. "I always mess up relationships." She muttered into her pillow, she had done it with Jimmy and Oliver and now Bruce.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

The Ties that Bind Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ties that Bind   The Ties that Bind Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:58 pm

Bruce was still fuming, but a bit calmer now. He didn't understand what was wrong with him. He couldn't think before speaking. He just spoke, and it wasn't good. He stood in front of Chloe's door, knocking lightly, "Chloe?" He asked and thought through the door. He felt like an ass and he needed to explain.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

The Ties that Bind Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ties that Bind   The Ties that Bind Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:00 pm

Chloe sighed, Go away she sent to him, she really didn't want to talk to him at the moment. She felt as if someone had just ripped her heart out and thrown it to the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

The Ties that Bind Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ties that Bind   The Ties that Bind Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:04 pm

' You're going to have to talk to me sometime. I know I'm a complete idiot when it comes to these things... you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that. I'm an introvert, I cannot simply... explain myself emotionally. You can sit here and blame yourself all you want when you know it's my emotional awkwardness that leads us here.' Bruce sighed as he leaned on the door.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

The Ties that Bind Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ties that Bind   The Ties that Bind Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:08 pm

'That's just it Bruce....I can't be in a relationship with someone who isn't going to at least be honest with other people about what kind of relationship we're in. I don't even know what kind of relationship we have if any, I mean you said you loved me but I..." She broke off and then looked down at her pillow again.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

The Ties that Bind Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ties that Bind   The Ties that Bind Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:16 pm

'We're not in one, and I do love you. I do... we're just not an item... yet?' he said the end part with kind of a hopeful thought, 'Just... give me the chance I know I don't deserve. I fucked up, I know... but I don't know at the same time. I'm not exactly sure how I feel about being able to hear you in my thoughts. On the one hands it feels great knowing someone will always understand me and know when I'm really hurting... but then they'll know me. Me. The person I keep locked away behind my personas. I hid myself for a reason... I'm... I'm scared.' Bruce took a deep breath, continuing on, 'I'm scared, okay? I've never had anyone... really know me. Clark has seen flash, bits. He'll tell you I'm not even me around him and I consider him my best friend. Imagine... what's it like, have a woman that you have feelings for knowing every thought in your head before you even have time to refine that thought make it into something worth saying.' Bruce silenced his mind for a second, hoping to hear something from her end.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

The Ties that Bind Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ties that Bind   The Ties that Bind Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:22 pm

"You don't think the idea of you being in my head isn't scary to me? There are things I still haven't told you about me that I'm afraid of telling you, the thing is Bruce I....no one is perfect. We all keep secrets for a reason Bruce, I can promise you though that I will never judge you. She sent back to him.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

The Ties that Bind Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ties that Bind   The Ties that Bind Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:27 pm

'Of course the idea is scary, that's why I said to Clark I didn't like the idea. People keep secrets... for a reason. Or multiple reasons. We won't be able to keep one, this feels like some fucked up trust exercise you'd have to go to a marriage counselor for.' Bruce yawned lightly, he was exhausted but he needed to stay awake to talk to Chloe, he needed things straightened out.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

The Ties that Bind Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ties that Bind   The Ties that Bind Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:31 pm

You're tired....why don't you come in and we can both sleep. She sent to him because she was tired and besides it wasn't like she was going to have sex with him.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

The Ties that Bind Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ties that Bind   The Ties that Bind Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:37 pm

Bruce groaned, opening the door. It opened with ease, causing a sigh from him, "You're kidding me I could've opened that a while ago." Bruce shut the door behind himself feeling even more stupid. Could he feel any more stupid? "I'm sorry." Bruce said lightly, "I really am. I didn't think you'd take offense... and then I really didn't think at all." Bruce still trying to explain himself, he felt like a horrible person. He felt like he had thrown away his last attempt at happiness.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

The Ties that Bind Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ties that Bind   The Ties that Bind Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:41 pm

She just smiled at him, he was too adorable she thought and then she stood up, before she could change her mind she kissed him. When she pulled away she met his eyes, "You're forgiven." She said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

The Ties that Bind Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ties that Bind   The Ties that Bind Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:49 pm

Bruce was stunned lightly by the kiss when she pulled away he looked down at her eyes.

"You're forgiven."

He had an idea he thought would be nice. He walked t her and scooped her into his arms, holding her in bridal style, "Why I am to be so honored, to be forgiven by thee?" he laughed lightly before walking to the bed, it was already untucked so he just put her on it.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

The Ties that Bind Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ties that Bind   The Ties that Bind Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:53 pm

She giggled when he picked her up and at his words she smiled up at him, "Maybe its because I love you and everyone deserves a second chance." She said as she smiled up at him, "Now are you going to stand there or are you going to join me?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

The Ties that Bind Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ties that Bind   The Ties that Bind Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:58 pm

Bruce paused for a second, "Well if you want." Bruce moved into the bed next to Chloe, rolling over to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

The Ties that Bind Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ties that Bind   The Ties that Bind Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:00 am

She smiled at him, "Of course." She whispered and then curled up next to him, "Thank you for explaining though.....otherwise I would have left." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

The Ties that Bind Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ties that Bind   The Ties that Bind Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:02 am

Bruce put his arm around her, he had a chance. He wasn't going to blow.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

The Ties that Bind Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ties that Bind   The Ties that Bind Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:05 am

She smiled and then slowly fell asleep, her last thought was he makes me feel safe....
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

The Ties that Bind Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ties that Bind   The Ties that Bind Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:45 am

'I'm glad.' He thought to himself, feeling asleep almost immediately after.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Ties that Bind Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ties that Bind   The Ties that Bind Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ties that Bind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Out of Character :: Archive-
Jump to: