Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY!   Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:29 pm

"Yeah I mean, there's nothing else going on." She said flatly before she turned and headed to the door, "I think I'm going to take a nap now, I've had a long day and I just need sleep.' She said and tried not to think about the fact the vampires probably didn't sleep. She refused to let her mind get angry over the fact that Bruce was denying any relationship that they might/could/should have after all he would just think she was being dramatic.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY!   Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:32 pm

Clark watched her leave and then turned on Bruce, "Are you out of your mind? You may share each other's thoughts now but I've been best friends with Chloe for years and you just broke her heart! How can you stand there and say nothings going on when you told me that you were attracted to her!?" He demanded.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY!   Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:41 pm

Bruce shut his eyes, letting Clark yell at him. He was thinking the exact words Clark was saying at him. He felt lower than dirt but he had his reasons, "Clark, don't even. You've been my best friend for years as well. You know exactly what I'm thinking. You weren't there when my wife died. You weren't when my fiance died. You weren't there. Every woman I ever feel any attraction to, dies. Or something tragically happens. Chloe, FOR EXAMPLE A. I admit, I have feelings. I, Batman, have feelings for another human being... And look how that goes! Suddenly we're a bunch of fucking vampires." Bruce ran his fingers through his hair, trying to not just leave. He knew Chloe could hear him, or he at least hoped, "I had every intention of asking her out, every intention. But what would happen? This is me, thinking about the thought of maybe, possibly being happy. No, the universe is its fucking cosmic shit storm decides no Bruce can't be happy let's fuck up any chance he had at being happy." Bruce was fuming, not so much at Clark but at himself, "Maybe I just jynx myself..." 'One of these days I'm going to be the happiest man dead It's not like I can do anything right...' He thought roughly before completely disappearing from Clark's view. He left the room for the comfort of his lab.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY!   Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:45 pm

Her eyes filled with tears, I knew this was all my fault she thought and then forced the thought away. Maybe if she left, things would work out better....she turned and left before he came out of the room

Clark watched him leave and pinched his nose, "Oh Bruce....one of these days you'll realize what you just did.' He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY!   Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2