Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unwelcome guest..

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Polaris

Polaris

Unwelcome guest.. Empty
PostSubject: Unwelcome guest..   Unwelcome guest.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:30 am

Lorna was dancing with Amanda, though she was dancing to where she wouldn't have to move a lot to feel the pain. She laughed at how Amanda started to dance funny.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Unwelcome guest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome guest..   Unwelcome guest.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:44 am

Amanda smiled. She liked how she was able to make her laugh.

Garfield felt really angry towards Superwoman. He knew he deserved it, but for her to beat him this bad really got him angry. He had gotten a gun, and walked to her room. He kicked the door in and shoot.

Amanda was facing the door when it was kicked in. She saw the gun and pushed Lorna on the bed. When he fired the gun she ducked down on the floor. The bullet hit the window. She looked up at him from the floor. "Asshole!"

Garfield smirked and quickly moved to the dreser, tipping it over on Amanda. She looked in horror when the thing fell on her. She laid there under the dresser, some blood coming from her head. Garfield smirked seeing her unconcious. He aimed the gun at her head.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Unwelcome guest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome guest..   Unwelcome guest.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:48 am

Lorna's eyes widened when she saw the man kick in the door, shrieking when she was pushed onto the bed. Her eyes widened in horror when she saw the man tipped over the dresser on top of Amanda. Her eyes widened more when she saw the blood. She looked at the gun. She took the knife Amanda gave her, before she got off the bed pushing the man away from Amanda, stabbing his back. Though it was in the wrong place to kill him. Her eyes widened as she backed up, keeping herself in front of Amanda, "You..you won't hurt her!"
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

Unwelcome guest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome guest..   Unwelcome guest.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:54 am

He yelled in pain as the knife hit him. He pushed her off. "Back off, this has nothing to do with you!! It's between me and her." He said looking back at the unconcious woman, kicking her head.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Unwelcome guest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome guest..   Unwelcome guest.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:57 am

Lorna was pushed into the wall, shrieking a bit. She watched him kick Amanda's head, making her run at him, kicking him in the nuts. And kicked him out of the room. She helped Amanda out from the dresser, before she ran out of the room, closing the door and locking it. Therefore the man wouldn't go back in, "It has everything to do with me.." Lorna said, trying not to show the fear she was hiding.
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

Unwelcome guest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome guest..   Unwelcome guest.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:01 am

He groaned in pain, and stayed down for a while when he was kicked out of the room. He got up seeing Lorna came after him. "What made you so brave all of a sudden? Few days ago you were fucking scared of me." He pointed the gun at her, narrowing his eyes getting ready to shoot.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Unwelcome guest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome guest..   Unwelcome guest.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:04 am

Lorna's eyes widened when the gun was pointed at her, she stood there. She backed up only a little bit, "I won't let her die for something that was your own fault..to get hurt by her..If you hadn't raped me..she wouldn't have hurt you.." She said, letting the fear show in her voice by accident.
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

Unwelcome guest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome guest..   Unwelcome guest.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:20 am

He smirked hearing the fear in her voice. "Aww, so do fear me." He took the safety off and aimed at her. "Perhaps I should hurt you to get to her, that worked so well last time."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Unwelcome guest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome guest..   Unwelcome guest.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:22 am

Lorna backed up again, "You only hurt me..she just protected me.." She said, "From a rapist.."
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

Unwelcome guest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome guest..   Unwelcome guest.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:26 am

He laughed. "Really I remember her saying I hurt someone very dear to her." He said smirking. "So I'm pretty sure she would just be broken if I kill you." He pulled the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Unwelcome guest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome guest..   Unwelcome guest.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:28 am

Her eyes widened.

"So I'm pretty sure she would just be broken if I kill you."

Lorna screamed as she made the bullet fly into the wall, screaming more when the collar shocked her, making her fall to her knees.
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

Unwelcome guest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome guest..   Unwelcome guest.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:30 am

He watched the bullet hit the wall and walked to her, putting the gun against her temple. "Lets see if you try to do that again." He pulled the safety back and got ready to shoot.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Unwelcome guest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome guest..   Unwelcome guest.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:33 am

Lorna looked at him, her eyes showing fear. Before she closed her eyes, breaking the gun to where it couldn't shoot. She winced real badly when the collar shocked her. She looked at him, "The gun doesn't work anymore.."
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

Unwelcome guest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome guest..   Unwelcome guest.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:35 am

He looked at the gun and just threw it over his shoulder. "Well screw that, lets strangle you then." He said lunging at her neck.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Unwelcome guest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome guest..   Unwelcome guest.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:37 am

Her eyes widened, grabbing the knife suddenly, stabbing him in the nuts. Due to his hands were in a way of his chest, she watched him fall over, "That's for raping me.." She said, getting up, kicking him in the head, "That's for Amanda.." She said, walking away from him..
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

Unwelcome guest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome guest..   Unwelcome guest.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:40 am

He got up and looked down in his lap. "You bitch!!" He glared at her and tackled her from behind.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Unwelcome guest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome guest..   Unwelcome guest.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:42 am

Her eyes widened, screaming when he tackled her. When he turned her around, she stabbed him in the neck out of reflex and rush of survival.. Her eyes closed when the blood spurted on her face.

Last edited by Polaris on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

Unwelcome guest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome guest..   Unwelcome guest.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:46 am

His eyes widened as the blood was gushing from his neck. He tried to stop the bleeding and gasped for air. He started to feel weak and dropped on the floor, where he was twitching for a few seconds before he fell still. The blood was pooling around him and his eyes looked at her in horror.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Unwelcome guest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome guest..   Unwelcome guest.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:51 am

Lorna's eyes opened and they widened the moment she saw the blood gushing from his neck..She backed up against the wall when he fell to the ground. Her hands went to cover her face, not knowing they were bloody from when she stabbed him. She screamed, feeling the tears form in her eyes..

She killed him..

Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Unwelcome guest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome guest..   Unwelcome guest.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:57 am

Amanda stirred as she heard a scream. Lorna!! She got up and went to the door, she unlocked it and went to the hallway. She saw Lorna backed up against the wall. "What happened cricket?!" She asked kneeling down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Unwelcome guest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome guest..   Unwelcome guest.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:58 am

Lorna winced when Amanda knelled down to her, looking at her, "I..I..I killed him.." She said, looking slowly to the man.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Unwelcome guest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome guest..   Unwelcome guest.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:05 am

She looked at Firefly, then back at Lorna. "Do you regret it?" She asked hugging Lorna to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Unwelcome guest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome guest..   Unwelcome guest.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:09 am

"I..I don't..but..I..I didn't mean to do it.." She said, crying into Amanda's chest. She winced in pain, feeling the pain in between her legs. Lorna gripped Amanda's shirt, feeling horrible that she didn't regret killing him..
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Unwelcome guest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome guest..   Unwelcome guest.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:13 am

She held her tighter, rocking her slightly. "Oh sweetpea, the first kill is always the hardest." She looked at the dead body. "He desrved it."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Unwelcome guest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome guest..   Unwelcome guest.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:15 am

Lorna looked down at her hands, her eyes widened at the sight of the blood. She winced in pain when her area started to sting. Her world went fuzzy as she passed out in Amanda's arms, her arms falling to her side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unwelcome guest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome guest..   Unwelcome guest.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unwelcome guest..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: Living Quarters :: Superwoman's Room-
Jump to: